剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Keep climbing.
继续爬
Noma, go! Move, move!
诺玛 快爬 爬啊
Alex, go now! Get Noma out!
亚历克斯快走 把诺玛救出去
Noma, go, go, go, go!
诺玛 快走快走
Go with her! Julian has an endless army.
你也走 朱利安的军队无穷无尽
You'll die here. I'm not leaving you again.
你会死在这的 我不会再丢下你了
Then we'll both die, and Vega will be lost.
那你我都活不成 维加也无法幸免
This isn't the end. Our fates are tied.
这不是最后的结局 我们命运相连
Come on.
快
Don't let go of me.
跟紧我
Come on.
快
Come on, come on.
快走快走
Come here.
这边
Quick, hide. Come on.
快 藏起来 快
We've got to keep moving.
我们得继续转移
Once we get to Vega, you can rest.
等我们到了维加 你就能休息了
Come on.
快
You lost Gates.
盖茨你没抓住啊
Whose fault is that?
怨谁呢
You might've warned me about Claire's soldiers.
你怎么不提醒我克莱尔会派兵来
I'm starting to fear I've bet on the wrong horse.
我开始担心我是不是下错注了
No, this stallion's got plenty of kick in him.
不 我这注后头还有得赢呢
How do you know I won't tell Claire what you're doing?
你怎么知道我不会把你卖♥♥给克莱尔
Because you need me.
因为你需要我
I seem to be managing just fine.
我自己应付的不错呢
I think it's you who needs me.
我看是你需要我吧
Why? You'll see.
为什么 等着瞧吧
I said it would work, didn't I?
我就说会管用 对吧
You say a lot of things.
你是说了不少话
Are any of them true?
可有一句是真的吗
You said you want to heal Vega,
你说你想治愈维加
to make a difference,
想变革一新
but you know what I think?
但你知道我怎么想的吗
I think what you really want is to be king.
我认为你真正想做的是自己称王
Zoe No, I see what you're doing.
佐伊 我知道你想做什么
You manipulated Claire and you think you can do
你操纵了克莱尔 而你以为可以对我
the same to me, and you did.
故技重施 你也做到了
Jasper's gone because you made me choose,
加斯帕去了 因为你逼我做了选择
but I won't be your puppet anymore.
但我不会再任你操纵了
You didn't help me for me. You did it for you,
你帮我不是为了我 是为了你自己
and one day you were gonna put a bullet
而总有一天你会开枪杀了我
in my head and take over.
然后接管一切
That's what you think, right?
这就是你的如意算盘 是吧
No. I--wait!
怎么会 我 慢着
But that day's never going to come.
但那一天永远不会到来了
When the V1s stole food, you would chop off our hands.
V1平民盗窃食物会被你们砍手
This is for Jasper. You stole him from me.
这一枪是为了加斯帕 你从我这偷走了他
And now you'll never point a gun at me again.
而现在你永远也不能拿枪对着我了
Because I'll put a bullet in your head if you do.
因为如果你敢 我就一枪毙了你
We should never have left that Amphora back in New Delphi.
我们不该把那双耳瓶留在新特尔斐
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
It was either save the Amphora or save you.
要么救你 要么带走双耳瓶
Wasn't a choice.
我没得选
That choice could destroy my kind.
你的选择会毁了我的同族
We need to get inside that house.
我们得进入那栋房♥子
Buy some time. We both know I don't have any.
争取些时间 你我都知道没时间了
I'm not healing, Alex.
我不会恢复了 亚历克斯
Something's changed. I'm dead weight now.
局面有变 我现在纯粹是累赘了
Nothing's changed. We'll figure it out.
哪有什么变化 我们会想办法的
You're not listening to me.
你根本没仔细听我的话
I'm dying. I can feel it.
我快死了 我能感觉到
You're the one not listening.
是你没听我说话
What?
怎么了
N-nothing. Nothing, nothing.
没事 没事没事
Come on.
来吧
We need a needle and thread, matches.
我们需要针线和火柴
There's a town nearby.
附近有个小镇
We'll rest an hour, and then we'll head out.
我们歇一个小时 然后就出发
You're gonna be okay, Nomes.
你不会有事的 诺姆斯
Julian!
朱利安
Get your rest.
好好歇歇吧
You're gonna need it.
你会需要精力的
Michael.
米迦勒
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表