剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
They're preserving energy. I hope you didn't disturb them.
他们需要保存能量 希望你们没打扰他们
Why did you take Pete?
你为什么要带走皮特
Well, Pete was here, you weren't.
皮特之前在这里 而你们不在
You were prying. You broke my trust.
你们在四处窥探 你们背叛了我的信任
Noma! Noma, don't.
诺玛 诺玛 别...
Come on, let's go see Pete.
来吧 咱们去看看皮特
No, not the general. We need his mind.
别动将军 我们需要他的头脑
Take a load off.
放轻松
Not bad, preacher man.
不赖啊 传教士
Not bad.
不赖啊
You've fallen so far, V-1s don't think you're a threat.
你跌落得如此之深 V-1都不认为你是个威胁了
Broken-down old man.
堕落的老男人
I see your plan.
我看得出你的计划
But is it part of god's plan?
但那也是上帝的计划吗
God isn't here.
上帝不在这里
neither is your gun.
你的枪也不在
What we have here is an amped-up version
现在这个是我们之前在麻省理工
of a prank we used at MIT,
经常干的一键恶作剧升级版
electrifying our dorm doorknobs.
给我们寝室门把手通电
Way amped up.
这次可升级大了
This would kill a human twice over
足以杀死一个人两次了
who touches that steal door.
只要碰了那铁门就死
You'll be okay, but just do not step off that rubber mat.
你会没事的 只要别离开那橡胶垫
It's connected.
连上了
Okay? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
Claire, we did it.
克莱尔 我们成功了
No. We just pissed him off.
没有 我们只是惹怒了他
Thanks for the tip on this place.
谢谢你带我来这地方
Love the decor, but it's a little cramped, so...
装潢不错 但是就是有点太挤了 所以...
Wait.
等下
Did you really think we weren't gonna kill you?
你真的以为我们不会杀你了吗
Actually, no.
其实不是
He thought he was gonna find a 35-year-old gun
他以为他能找到一把35年前的枪
And shoot you both in the face.
然后开枪射中你们的头
Shut up!
闭嘴
Who the hell are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
Wait, wait. I can still help you.
慢着 慢着 我还可以帮助你们
You are, David. Your life was a waste,
当然了 大卫 你活着是浪费
but your death will give our people hope,
但你的死会给我的人希望
Strength.
和力量
Strength? Starving people can't fight.
力量 挨饿的人可没法打仗
But I can get you food.
但我能给你们弄到食物
I have the access codes to the storage warehouses.
我有储存仓库的口令
You can slip in and out unnoticed.
你们可以溜进去不被人发现
And if they change my codes,
如果他们改了我的口令
I know all the other v-6s.
我还认识其他V-6级别的人
You can feed your people, Zoe.
你可以让你的人填饱肚子 佐伊
Send someone to check it out.
派人去核实一下
You just bought yourself another 30 minutes.
你又给自己争取了30分钟
The anticipation is killing me.
我真是迫不及待了
See, here's your petey.
看 皮特在这呢
Safe and sound.
毫发未损
Early in our occupation of this facility,
以前我们占领这儿的时候
we were attacked by Rhais,
曾遭到瑞伊斯的攻击
a higher angel, One of Gabriel's lieutenants.
她是上等天使 加百列的一个副官
And she would have wiped us out
她本来要把我们消灭
but for a nest of what you call eight-balls
但有一窝你们所说的堕天使
hiding in these tunnels.
躲在这些隧♥道♥里
They saved us.
他们救了我们
And together we founded new delphi.
我们一起建立了新特尔斐
And what I learned from these angels
我从这些天使身上学到的东西
was something that no one knew.
根本没人知道
That 25 years ago
那些25年前
every lower angel that was powerful enough
每个拥有足够力量附身
to possess and inhabit a human, did.
占据人类的低等天使的善意所为
But that still left millions of lower angels
但仍有数百万低等天使
lost in the darkness.
迷失在黑暗之中
And that's where they were damned to remain,
他们受到诅咒活在黑暗之中
unless someone helped them find a human home.
除非有人帮助他们找到一个人类宿主
Rhais was special.
瑞伊斯很特殊
Catching her was invaluable
抓住她十分重要
because she knew exactly how to use this,
因为她非常清楚怎样使用这个
the very thing that has made New Delphi great
这个东西造就了新特尔斐
and something that could still make Vega great as well.
同样也能造就维加
Thanks to you, Alex.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Not a sword, or a gun,
不是剑也不是枪
but an amphora made of empyrean steel
而是九天玄铁打造的双耳罐
was the first weapon of New Delphi.
才是新特尔斐最强大的武器
Now, we had a weak and untrained people,
现在这里有脆弱没经过训练的人类
but we needed an army.
但我们需要一支部队
And Rhais taught us how to create that army
而瑞伊斯教会了我们如何创造那样的部队
by pulling lower angels down from the ether.
如何让低等天使从苍穹下来
Welcome, Menathas.
欢迎你 马那瑟斯
Skin.
皮肤
Who's next?
下一个是谁
I'm not leaving you here to die while I run to safety.
我不会把你留在这等死自己逃命
Vega needs both of us,
维加需要你和我
so both of us are gonna
所以我们俩
figure out a way to survive this.
要想个办法逃出去
Claire. No, not negotiable.
克莱尔 不 这没的商量
You listen to me.
你听我说
You need to start using that incredible brain of yours.
你要开动你那个不可思议的大脑
Sorry, I don't know why I did that.
对不起 我不知道我为什么会那么做
Maybe the possibility of dying or something.
可能是因为我要死了吧
I was holed up like this the day that your dad found me
从你父亲在麻省理工学院图书馆找到我那天起
in the library at MIT.
我就一直是这个样子
I was hiding among a stack of books,
当时我躲在一摞书之中
living off coke and Baby Ruths.
以可乐和糖果为食
And I was light years from being qualified
而且我也根本没有资格
for the job that he wanted me to do,
担任他想让我担任的职务
But there was no one else.
但当时没有其他人可以胜任
And you did it.
所以你同意了
Because of you, Vega has food and energy.
因为你 维加才有了食物和能源
All because of me.
都是因为我
Yeah, that simple thought keeps me up at night.
是的 那个简单的想法让我在夜里无法入睡
He's found the air intake.
他找到了进气口
He's probably gonna set fire to the building
他很有可能把这幢楼点着
with us trapped inside, smoke us out.
用烟把迫使我们出去
That's what I'd do.
是我就会这么做
Gates, you're a genius.
盖茨 你真是个天才
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off! Get off!
放开我 放开我
What about Pete?
皮特怎么办
It's too late, but if we can get to the main gate--
太迟了 但如果我们能到达正门
No, this city's the best chance we have of
不 这座城市是我们最好的机会
taking Gabriel out.
把加百列引出来
We need Julian's help.
我们需要朱利安的帮助
How are we gonna make him do that?
怎么才能让他帮忙
I don't know, but I know a place that's safe
不知道 但我知道可以躲在一个安全的地方
until we figure it out.
直到我们想到办法
And I'm not sure how all this ends anymore.
我不知道这一切会如何收场
Not with the extinction of the human race.
不可以以人类灭绝为代价
Father's house was infested.
天堂已人满为患
When it's clean, he'll come back.
当那里清净了 他就会回来
You're a fool, Gabriel.
你真是个傻瓜 加百列
We are his children, but so are they.
我们是他的孩子 人类也是一样
Father made that very clear.
父亲说得很清楚
The chosen one is human.
天选之子是人类
No.
不
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表