剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Mmm! It killed him.
要了他的命
Dead, dead, dead.
死了 死了 死了
While you...you were cowering in the corner.
就在你蜷在角落里的时候
My William.
我的威廉
That's not true.
不是这样的
I heard the voice of God, and he--
我听到了上帝的声音 他...
That was your voice. You were talking to yourself.
那是你的声音 你在自言自语
See all this?
看到这些了吗
This is what really happened.
这些才是真实的
You were a prisoner to a pack of 8-balls.
你是一群堕天使的囚犯
They fed you rats.
他们喂你吃老鼠
They did...
他们对你...
unspeakable things to you.
做了极其恶毒的事
And it was fun.
太好玩了
No miracles.
不会有奇迹出现的
Just you... and your stupid mind
只有你 和你那愚蠢的思想
justifying the disgusting things that happened to you.
证明了那些发生在你身上的恶事
Oh! I see you miss me too, William.
我知道你也想念我 威廉
But you're no chosen one.
可惜你不是天选之子
No.
不是
You're nothing.
你什么也不是
You're delusional, weak.
你有妄想症 软弱无能
You always were.
一直如此
Who could ever love you?
根本没人会爱你
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Do we have any reason to fear you?
我们需要畏惧你吗
No.
不需要
Good girl.
乖
Your mother was a lunatic.
你母亲就是个疯子
She was diagnosed as bipolar when you very young.
在你很小时 医生诊断她有躁狂和抑郁症
She saw things that weren't there.
她出现幻觉
She needed help.
她需要治疗
But she didn't want it. She hurt you.
但是她不接受 她伤害你
She didn't know what she was doing.
她根本不知道自己在做什么
You thought she was a monster.
你认为她是个怪物
No, I loved my mother.
不 我爱我母亲
You're afraid of her.
你害怕她
Afraid of becoming her.
害怕变成她
Now... recite your lines.
现在... 念出那段话吧
No.
不
I said... recite your lines.
我说念出那段话
I don't want to fight anymore, David.
我不想再反抗了 大卫
Don't treat me like this.
别这样对我
Good. You're ready.
很好 你准备好了
Now strip.
脱衣服吧
I'm offering you everything you've ever wanted.
你梦寐以求的一切东西我都可以给你
Yes. Lord of the city, but not like this.
是的 城市的领主 但不是这个样子
You're inhuman. So are you.
你没有人性 你也是
You killed innocents.
你滥杀无辜
You tried to assassinate Claire.
你想刺杀克莱尔
You conned Zoe into a war.
你操纵佐伊让她卷入战争
You left your own son in the desert to die.
你把亲生儿子留在沙漠里等死
I had to.
我没有办法
Those things I did in order to survive.
我必须要活下去
Let's be blood brothers.
让我们歃血为盟吧
I was a husband, a father.
我曾是丈夫 父亲
I had a family! I loved them dearly.
我有过美满的家庭 我爱我的家人
I lost it all!
可我失去了这一切
Tell me, how does that make me inhuman?
告诉我 这怎么就没有人性了
Yes, you loved them,
是啊 你爱他们
and when they were taken, it changed you.
但他们的离去改变了你
David.
大卫
Help us, daddy.
帮帮我们 爸爸
Charles?
查尔斯
Peggy?
佩吉
Eleanor!
埃莉诺
Love is a liability, a distraction.
爱是一种责任 会让人分心
It's what's been holding you back.
你就是这样被拖住后腿的
That's why you pushed William away.
所以你放弃了威廉
No, it was his crying
不 是他的哭声
that lead them to where we were hiding.
让他们找到了我们藏身的地方
It was his fault that they died.
他们的死是他的错
Now was it?
真的吗
The war was the best thing that ever happened to you
对你来说战争是最好的事情
because it made you the man you were meant to be.
因为它让你成为了你注定要成为的人
Me.
就是我
You love your daddy, huh?
你爱你的爸爸吧
She can't stop watching you.
她一直盯着你看
So cute. Such a big girl.
多么可爱 女儿已经这么大了
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Maybe daddy could get you something.
或许爸爸会给你弄点吃的
I'll get her bottle.
我去拿奶瓶
Is daddy gonna feed you?
爸爸来喂你吗
What is it? Is it too hot?
怎么了 太烫了吗
No, it's... It's nothing.
不... 没事
Alex... Where'd the crib go?
亚历克斯 婴儿床哪去了
What crib?
什么婴儿床
We have to get out of here.
我们必须离开这里
You have to trust me. We have to--
你一定要相信我 我们必须...
We have to get out of here now.
我们必须马上离开
Alex, listen to me. We have to--
亚历克斯 听我说 我们必须...
I'm seeing--
我看到...
Just--just wait.
等一下
It's okay. It's okay, sweetie.
没事的 没事的宝贝
Alex, I--
亚历克斯 我...
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Willow? Alex?
威洛 亚历克斯
W-where's Willow?
威洛去哪了
No!
不要
Wait. Where are you going?
等下 你要去哪
Outside. Come on.
外面 快来
But I thought you said
但我记得你说过
you could sense the amphora in here.
你在这里感觉到了双耳罐
Maybe I was wrong.
可能我搞错了
Put it down.
放下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Something's wrong with you.
你不太对劲
Something's off.
哪里不一样了
Get away from him!
放开他
I trusted you.
我相信了你
That day, you said you'd protect him with your life,
那一天 你说你会用生命保护他
but you've been waiting for a chance
但是你只是在伺机等候机会
to kill him, haven't you?
杀了他 是不是
No! Archangel, no, I promised you.
不是的 天使长 我发誓
Lies! I know what's in your heart.
你撒谎 我知道你心里想的是什么
Back off, Michael.
退后 米迦勒
You don't know what you're saying.
你不知道你在说些什么
It's the darkness talking.
这是你黑暗一面的话语
You don't know her, Alex. She's hiding something.
你不了解她 亚历克斯 她在藏着什么
Get back! You can't have it!
退后 你得不到它的
Wait, what are you talking about?
等下 你在说什么
The Amphora. She has the Amphora.
双耳罐 她手上有双耳罐
Stay here.
待在这
I think I know where she hid it.
我想我知道她把它藏在哪了
Alex. Alex, get back here!
亚历克斯 亚历克斯快回来
Alex, stop!
亚历克斯 停下
Tell me the truth, Michael.
说实话吧 米伽勒
Alex. All you care about...
亚历克斯 你所关心的...
are my markings.
只是我的标记
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表