剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
But all of them...
但是他们所有人...
are obsessed with the lives they took.
都迷恋上他们躯囊的生活了
Maybe this is where they were happy.
也许在这里他们会感到开心
Hello, sunshine!
你好呀 小清新
You came to the right place.
你们来对地方了
Everything's on sale.
所有东西都在打折
Prices are plummeting.
价格低得很
Let me know if you need any help, okay?
有需要就叫我 好吗
We should go.
咱们该走了
There's too many of 'em.
他们人太多了
But they're not attacking.
他们没有发起攻击
I don't think they're going to.
我也不认为他们会攻击
I mean, look at this place. It's stocked.
看看这地方 物资充足
I bet there's first aid, maybe guns.
这里肯定有急救包 也许还有枪
We're gonna need some with that crew out there.
咱们得给外边的队员弄些东西
Okay. What should we do?
好吧 要怎么做
Get a cart.
找辆推车
What? Where?
什么 在哪
The message came about an hour ago.
消息大概一小时前来的
Zoe wants to meet behind the back of harrah's.
佐伊想要见面 在哈乐赌场后
That is a terrible location.
这地点选的太差了
There's too many ways in.
入口有很多
The buildings are close and high.
建筑挨得很近还很高
Which is why my soldiers are sweeping the area now,
所以我的士兵现在正在清扫那个区域
Securing the location, and I'm going with Arika.
保证地点安全 而且我会和艾丽卡一起去
Arika?
艾丽卡
Yes.
是的
She's one of the people from that room
她是那房♥间里
that knows that I was in those tunnels.
知道我在那些通道里的人之一
All of them have security clearance.
他们都受过安全调查
Guess who doesn't.
猜猜谁没有
I know you, Michael.
我了解你 米伽勒
You don't do anything without intent.
你做的一切都是有意图的
Why bring him up to me now?
为什么现在把他带给我
Because it's good to remember where we come from,
因为能让我们想起自己来自哪里
and the moments that shape us.
何时诞生是很棒的
Who will fight me?
谁要和我一战
Days I've waited.
我已等候多时
No one?
没人吗
Today you must be brave, David.
今天你一定要勇敢 大卫
Where is the king?
国王在哪
Hiding behind the skirts of his many wives?
藏在他众多妻子的裙子下呢吗
Today will be your last.
今天是你们最后的期限
If no one will fight me,
如果没人来和我一战
we will take Saul's pride...
我们就将会夺走扫罗的骄傲...
and his wives!
还有他的妻子们
Retreat!
撤退
Run!
快跑
Hello again.
又见面了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
This is bat-shit. We need to hurry.
这真是扯淡 咱们得快点了
What about guns?
那枪呢
The case back there was empty.
那些箱子都是空的
In back. Maybe there's more.
在里面 或许那里的多一些
She's here.
她来了
The perimeter is secure.
警戒线安全
We swept a five-block radius.
方圆五个街区都有我们的人
There are eyes on you from every vantage point.
每个有利地势都有人在保证你的安全
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm watchin' you.
我在看着你
she's clean.
她没问题
Nice move with the electricity.
停电真是个好办法
Did you really think that would stop us?
你真以为那就能阻止我们吗
No, that's why I restored the power.
不 所以我恢复了供电
I just wanted to get your attention.
我只想引起你的注意
When I decide to stop you, you'll know.
等我决定要阻止你时 你会知道的
Well, I'm here. You got something to say?
好吧 我现在来了 你要说什么
Neither of us wanted this war.
我们都不想打仗
We've both lost
我们都曾失去过
so we could fight for other people's happiness,
所以才会为其他人的幸福而战
But I can't remember the last time I felt any.
但我记不起上一次感到幸福是什么时候了
Can you?
你呢
You do that to David's hand?
大卫的手是你打伤的吗
Next time, shoot him in the head.
下一次 打他的头
Don't make the same mistake I did.
别犯我曾经犯过的错误
Thanks, but I got this.
谢谢 我心里有数
Or is that all you dragged me out here to say?
你叫我来就想说这个吗
I'm sending soldiers across the trench
你离开这里以后
as soon as you drive out of here.
我会马上拍士兵到壕沟另一边去
That's what I came here to say.
这才是我想说的
No bluffing.
别吓唬人了
You wouldn't kill your own people.
你不会让自己的人送死
I would to unite this city.
我想将城市里的人们团结起来
Surrender, Zoe,
投降吧 佐伊
and everything changes.
这样一切都会改变
You and me, we change it together.
你和我 我们一起改变现状
Just like I promised when you were in my prison.
就像你在监狱里时我对你说的那样
You're a leader now.
你现在是个领袖了
It is your job to protect your people.
保护你的人♥民♥是你的职责
You wouldn't have come here
如果你想要的和我想要的不同
unless you wanted the same thing I do,
那你就不会来了
So let's find it together as equals.
所以让我们以平等的身份找出办法
Okay.
好
Sniper!
狙击手
Claire, get down!
克莱尔 趴下
Claire! Come on!
克莱尔 快跑
Get us out of here. Drive!
快离开这 开车
Drive, drive, drive. Go now.
开车 开车 开车 快走
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事的 你不会有事的
Gabriel, enough!
加百列 够了
Rest. My turn.
休息一下 换我来
And then, back and forth again?
然后呢 不断换人吗
How long can we endure this pain?
我们能忍♥受这疼痛多长时间
For eternity, I hope.
我希望是永远
On and on you both went about your great strength,
慢慢地你们俩那伟大的力量就耗尽了
so superior to a higher angel.
那远在高等天使之上的力量
I thought we'd never hear the end of it.
我还以为永远没有尽头呢
Now let's see how powerful archangels really are.
让我们瞧瞧大天使究竟有多大能耐
We won't disappoint.
我们不会失去希望
Love that attitude.
很乐观嘛
But eternity won't be enough.
但永远是不够的
Your device is broken.
你的设备坏了吧
I don't feel a thing.
我什么感觉都没有
It's worthless.
根本废物一个啊
No surprise really, considering its maker.
这也难怪 想想它的制♥作♥者就知道了
I mean, you're a failure.
我是说 你就是个失败者
Oh, the old girl is set at her lowest strength,
这个设备现在设置在最低档
but I'd be happy to show you what she's capable of.
但我很乐意展示一下它真正的力量
Do your worst. We can handle it.
放马过来吧 我们应付得了
Michael.
米迦勒
Show him, Gabriel.
证明给他看 加百列
It's almost over.
这机器快要不行了
All you had to do was kill Claire Riesen.
你们只需要除掉克莱尔• 莱森
You failed as you always fail me.
可你们失败了 就像以前辜负我一样
Why am I surprised?
为什么我觉得很奇怪
That shooter was my best man.
狙击手是我最得力的手下
I'd hate to see the others.
那其他人得更差劲了
You botched this, Pearson.
你搞砸了 皮尔森
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表