剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Michael and Gabriel stole everything from me:
米迦勒和加百列夺走了我的一切
my body, my wings, my connection to our father.
我的身体 翅膀 与天父的联♥系♥
They damned me to the darkness,
他们将我打入黑暗
and you can't comprehend what that means.
你是无法理解那种感受的
But I'm going to make them suffer...
但我要让他们受折磨...
Michael most of all.
尤其是米迦勒
How?
怎么折磨
You lied to me.
你没对我说实话
Truth, lies. God's gone.
真话 假话 上帝都不在了
What use is morality when there's no piper to be paid?
既然无需付出代价 那道德还有什么意义
Alex, if he lays a hand on Michael
亚历克斯 如果他因为你
because of what you did,
而抓到了米迦勒
every hurt inflicted on my brother
那我兄弟所经历的一切痛苦
I'll visit tenfold on Claire.
我都会十倍的加诸到克莱尔身上
You will reap what you have--
你会毁掉你的一切
We're leaving New Delphi, Julian.
我们这就离开新特尔斐 朱利安
There's nothing left here for us.
这儿已经不需要我们了
Not before you bring back my Amphora.
先交出我的双耳罐
Show me where you hid it, Nomes.
告诉我你藏哪儿了 诺姆斯
Wouldn't do that, Alex.
不要告诉他 亚历克斯
Follow them.
跟着他们
They're going to lead us to Michael.
他们一定会带我们找到米迦勒的
Now...
现在
where were we?
我们刚刚说到哪儿了
Alex. Are you insane?
亚历克斯 你疯了吗
We're not giving Julian that Amphora.
我们不能把双耳罐给朱利安
It's a way to buy time. Gabriel's captured.
这是在拖延时间 加百列被抓
He's neutralized.
他现在毫无用处
At least for now.
至少现在是
We need to save Michael and get out of here.
我们得救出米迦勒 离开这里
I have an idea where he is, but--
我知道他在哪儿 但...
Pete. I'll take care of him. Yeah.
皮特 我去搞定他 好
You got some nerve, buddy.
你胆子不小啊
That's not your body.
这不是你的身体
Where's Pete? He still in there?
皮特在哪里 他还在这身体里吗
By now, Claire should've given a statement,
到现在 克莱尔本应发表声明
but she can't,
但她做不到
because I set a bomb under the only radio tower
因为我在城那边唯一一座无线电塔下
on that side of the city.
安放了炸♥弹♥
Ours is still up.
我们的还在
The studio's tapped in.
播音室已经连上线了
You're going to talk to the people instead.
你要向人♥民♥发表讲话
Beat Claire to the punch.
要赶在克莱尔之前
It's a PR move she'll never recover from.
这是让她再也无法恢复元气的公♥关♥活动
What's this? It's your speech.
这是什么 你的讲稿
I used to write Riesen's, not that you'd care.
我以前给莱森写 顺带提一句
That man could turn a rallying cry into a funeral dirge.
那个人可以将激昂的口号♥说得像灵歌♥一样
What he never understood was
他永远不会理解的是
that the angels destroyed everything,
天使毁灭了一切
but they could not touch our words,
但他们无法染指我们的语言
which are strong as marble and rich as sweet cream.
坚韧如大理石 饱满如甜奶油
Zoe, you gotta do this.
佐伊 你一定要这么做
It's now or never.
机不可失时不再来
Jasper.
加斯帕
Jasper, don't be scared. Okay?
加斯帕 别害怕
I'm not, 'cause you're here.
我没有 因为你在这里
When we were kids,
当我们还是孩子时
I'd get lost in the tunnels a lot.
我经常在地道里迷路
She would always find me.
她总是能找到我
When I heard your voice,
当我听到你的声音
I knew I was safe.
我就知道我安全了
Zoe...
佐伊
Let them hear your voice.
让他们听到你的声音
Michael?
米迦勒
Pete?
皮特
If you can hear me,
如果你能听到我
we haven't forgotten about you.
我们没有忘了你
Pete.
皮特
Higher angels aren't welcome here.
高等天使在这里不受欢迎
You had a pass. I'm revoking it.
你以前有通行证 可我现在要收回它
It's all good.
没事的
Come here, come here.
过来 过来
Let me take this off.
让我把它拿下来
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
"Always look for the highest perch."
"要记得先寻找最高的位置"
That's what you told me when you gave me this.
这是你在给我这个的时候说过的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Because you'd have done the same for me.
因为你为我做过同样的事
Back then, at least.
至少在从前
Now, I'm not so sure.
现在 我不是那么确信了
I would die for you.
我愿为你而死
I would've then, I would now. Nothing's changed.
以前会 现在也会 没有改变
I sold you out.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
Gabriel was right there, and...
加百列当时就在那里...
It blinded me to anything else.
这让我冲昏了头脑
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
You're not the only one.
你不是唯一搞砸的人
Julian's looking for you.
朱利安在找你
The city is sealed. We're trapped.
全城已经封锁 我们被困了
We need to get out before he kills us.
我们要在他杀了我们之前离开这里
I know how.
我知道怎么做
But first, I need fire.
但首先 我需要火
Thank you!
谢谢
They've got water!
他们拿到水了
Wait right here.
在这里等着
Here.
给你
You ready?
准备好了吗
I just my whole life, I've been invisible,
我这一辈子都默默无闻
just like all V1s.
就像所有V1一样
I tried to speak but no one listened. I--
我试图发言但没人听 我...
Even tried to pray...
甚至试图祈祷...
but He wasn't there.
但父神不在
Make them listen.
让他们听
People of Vega...
维加的人♥民♥...
We have lived in fear.
我们曾惶惶终日
My name is Zoe,
我叫佐伊
and I've given you a new city,
我给你们带来了全新的城市
the city we were promised,
我们的应许之城
a promise broken by the Riesen dynasty,
一个被莱森王朝 被自封为
dictators who made themselves into new gods.
新神祗的独♥裁♥者们违背的誓言
I lost my family.
我失去了家人
I lost everything. We all did.
我们失去了一切 我们都如此
Listen.
听啊
But in Vega, I found a friend.
但是在维加 我找到了朋友
And now, he's dying because of the V6s,
但是现在 他因为V6而命在旦夕
because of their cruelty.
因为他们冷酷无情
These walls aren't a sanctuary. They're a tomb.
那墙内的不是庇护所 而是坟墓
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me make it right.
帮我纠正一切
Now...this is our city.
现在... 这里是我们的城市
People of Vega...
维加的人们啊...
we have lived in fear.
我们生活在恐惧中
Thanks.
谢了
Come on. Do I really need a guard?
我真的需要守卫吗
Without you, the city would fall.
没有你 城市就完了
David knows it. He'll come for you.
大卫明白这一点 他回来找你的
Yeah, well, let him try.
那就让他试试好了
I need you sober.
我需要你清醒起来
Please tell me you've fixed it.
请告诉我你修好了那玩意
What, the broadcast?
什么 广播吗
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表