剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dominion"...
《圣域》前情提要
We created the v-system
我们创立等级制度
so that everyone had a job to do,
是为了让每个人都有工作
but they have no way out.
可这却让他们永无出头之日
Zoe is a problem that I can't solve.
佐伊已经是个我没法解决的难题了
Now we have an enemy in our own walls?
现在我们又被敌人渗透进自己地盘了吗
How many rebels do you have, a hundred?
你手上能有多少叛军 一百人
With my help, you will have thousands.
有我帮你 你可以增加到上千人
Alex, what is that?
亚历克斯 那是什么
A nuclear bomb. Oh, it's worse.
一个核弹 比那还可怕
How do you have one of the amphorae?
你是怎么拿到其中一个双耳罐的
I can use it
我能用这个
to kill Gabriel and Michael
杀死加百列 米迦勒
and their whole family.
还有他们整个家族
I can't save you, but there is someone I can.
我救不了你 但是有个人我可以救
Alex, the boy is like a son.
亚历克斯 那孩子就像是我儿子
He needs me.
他需要我
Maybe sparing Claire, Vega,
也许饶恕克莱尔 维加
your unborn baby
和你尚未出世的孩子
was too much to offer.
这种条件过于丰厚
New Delphi is a dangerous place for you
你一个人去新特尔斐
to go alone, Michael.
是很危险的 米迦勒
You're strong, but...
你很强大 但是...
Will you go with me?
你能和我一起去吗
As my brother?
作为我的兄弟
Fighting on the same side? Hmm, be careful.
并肩作战吗 小心了
You might like it.
你也许会喜欢上的
Oh, that'll be Gabriel.
这下加百列来了
He's come back for you, Alex,
他来找你了 亚历克斯
and after he kills you,
等他杀了你
he'll go on killing every other human alive,
他就会去消灭剩下的人类
including the ones in Vega
包括那些一直以来
you've been fighting so hard to protect.
你努力保护的住在维加的人类
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的结果吗
I'm not your enemy, alex.
你的敌人不是我 亚历克斯
Prove it.
证明给我看
Tell me how to trap Gabriel in New Delphi,
告诉我怎么把加百利困在新特尔斐
so I can kill him.
让我杀了他
I'll be glad to
我很乐意
once you return the amphora to me.
只要你把双耳罐还我
Or I could open this up.
或者我直接打开它
Release god's wrath on all of us.
让上帝的愤怒降临
We don't even know who we're talking to--
我们都不知道面对的到底是他的哪面
The angel or the human.
天使 还是人类
Technically, as a dyad, you're talking to both.
准确的说作为两分体 两面都随时存在
We're fused, remember?
我们融合了 记得吗
Look, we all want Gabriel dead.
我们都希望加百利死
I don't see why we can't work together on this.
我不明白我们怎么就不能合作
He does have an army, Alex.
他确实有支军队 亚历克斯
Yeah, of eight-balls that we can't trust.
没错 一直我们没法信任的堕天使军队
Fortunately, your amphora will destroy every living thing
幸运的是 你的双耳罐能毁灭这城市的
in this city, including Gabriel.
一切生物 包括加百利
You see, Julian,
你看 朱利安
we're willing to die to kill Gabriel...
为了能杀死加百利 为了能结束这场
to end this war between angels and humans.
天使与人类的战争我们是愿意一死的
Question is, are you?
问题在于 你愿意吗
No, no!
不 不要
Stop.
站住
All right.
好吧
May I?
不介意吧
At the far end of the trading floor,
集市的最远那头
there's an old medical facility.
有个旧医院
A caduceus marks the entrance. Winged staff, snakes.
入口有个使者杖的标记 翅膀和蛇
You mentioned a trap before.
之前你提到过一个陷阱
Is this the trap?
就是这个吗
It's more of a secure space
不如说是一个安全地点
with the weapons necessary to capture Gabriel
在这里有所需武器能够捕获加百列
so that my men can go to work on him.
顺便可以让我的人研究他
I call it "The inner sanctum,"
我管那里叫 致命诱惑
and it is our best shot.
那是我们最大的机会所在
Best shot?
最大的机会
I'm afraid you're gonna have to do better than that.
恐怕你得给出个更可靠的办法
Well, no one's killed an archangel before,
之前从来都没人杀死过大天使
so there are certain risks involved.
所以当然还是会有一定风险
But history always needs a first, eh, Alex?
但凡事总有第一次 对吧亚历克斯
Tell your men to be ready.
让你的人准备好
Alex, are you sure about this?
亚历克斯 你确定吗
No.
不确定
Hello, Alex.
你好 亚历克斯
You better run.
你可得跑快点
We're gonna get you. We're gonna kick your ass.
我们要抓住你 我们要狠狠揍你一顿
Leave the boy alone!
放开那孩子
Come on, let's go. Let's get out of here.
走了 快跑 离开这里
Let's go!
快跑
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
More rations for them if you're dead.
你死了他们就能分到更多粮食
Who are you?
你是谁
Someone who wants you to live through the night.
一个想让你活过今天的人
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I'm sorry, Alex.
抱歉 亚历克斯
Sorry?
抱歉
You just took off.
你一声不吭的就那么走了
I had to leave.
我当时别无选择
To protect you.
为了保护你
Protect me from what?
保护我什么
From me.
受到我的牵连
Well, a lot happened while you were away.
你走了以后 发生了很多事
Noma and I survived the aerie.
诺玛和我从加百列的老巢了逃了出来
Made it all the way to New Delphi.
千辛万苦来到新特尔斐
Hell, we even captured a dyad.
我们甚至抓到了一个二分体
A dyad? Yeah, Julian.
二分体吗 对 朱利安
Alex, a dyad is far stronger than any eight-ball.
亚历克斯 二分体比堕天使要强得多
Julian will want the markings for himself.
朱利安也想要标记
Please, you must come with us.
求你了 你必须跟我们走
Who is us?
什么我们
Gabriel.
加百列
You came here with Gabriel?
你和加百列一起来的吗
He promised me he won't harm you, Alex.
他保证不会伤害你的 亚历克斯
Michael, you have no idea
米迦勒 你根本不知道
what he put me through in the aerie.
在他的老巢里他是怎么折磨我的
Julian is the one you need to worry about.
朱利安才是你最该担心的
Please come with me. No.
跟我走吧 不
You want to help me?
你想帮我吗
Just stay out of my way.
那就别挡我的路
Get that thing out of here.
把那东西拿走
Where would I even hide it?
我要藏哪儿
You got wings, don't you?
有翅膀的是你 不是吗
You call out to your guards,
你要是敢叫守卫
I'll put a bullet in your skull.
我就爆你的头
Have to say I'm flattered--
不得不说 我受宠若惊
Edward Riesen, the once mighty general of Vega
爱德华·莱森 曾经维加最位高权重的将军
ordered to babysit me.
却听令来看着我
I don't take orders from anyone.
我不听令于任何人
Well, take a seat. You need the rest.
坐下吧 你该歇歇了
I prefer to stand. Thanks.
我更喜欢站着 谢了
Oh, come on, Edward. The coughing, the sweating.
得了吧 爱德华 咳嗽 流汗
You're short of breath.
喘不上气
If I didn't know better,
如果我不知道
I'd say you were suffering
我还以为
from a serious medical condition.
你是生了什么大病呢
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表