剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I did good work for you when you were consul.
在你还是执政官时我就替你办过差事
Three times out of five, and even then I'm being generous.
五次就成了三次 即便如此我还是对你宽宏大量
Can this be tracked back to us?
这件事会牵连到我们吗
No. My guy died. Good.
不会 我的人死了 很好
You better hope Claire does too.
你最好希望克莱尔也死了
If Zoe finds out what we did--
要是佐伊发现是我们干的...
I will take care of Zoe.
佐伊那边我会处理
You just finish what you started.
你只需要把这事给办好了
I want my money!
把佣金给我
You stop. I paid you half already,
别想了 我已经付了你一半佣金
and I gave you the codes to all the agri-towers.
还给了你进入所有农桑塔的密♥码♥
Until Claire is dead, you won't see another chip.
在克莱尔死之前 你休想再见到一个子儿
But do keep the watch.
手表你留着吧
Alex,
亚历克斯
don't tell me you're actually pretending to shop.
别告诉我你真的在假装逛商场
It's a really interesting article here on guns.
这里有篇关于枪♥械♥的文章挺有意思的
Maybe if we keep acting like we're shoppers
也许我们装扮成顾客
they'll let us check out.
他们就会让我们结账离开
Some of those corpses were fresh.
那堆尸体里有几具还是新的
You really believe they'll let us waltz right out of here?
你真以为他们会轻易放我们离开吗
You got a better idea?
你还有更好的办法吗
You find everything okay?
东西都买♥♥好了吗
We did, thank you.
是的 谢谢
You're not forgetting anything?
没忘了什么东西吗
We'll take this too.
还要买♥♥这个
For my hair.
给我梳头用
Sometimes it takes a few tries.
有时候就得多试几次
Paper or plastic?
纸袋还是塑料袋
Plastic?
塑料袋吧
Excellent choice.
明智的选择
Plastic it is.
就给你塑料袋
Price check on potato chips. Cash or credit?
薯片可比价购买♥♥ 现金还是刷♥卡♥
Everything's on sale. Price check on price checks.
所有商品特卖♥♥中 众多商品均可比价
Let me see if I can help you with anything.
看看有什么我能帮到你们的
Cash or credit?
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Everything's on sale.
所有商品特卖♥♥中
Attention, shoppers.
注意了 顾客们
The store is closing.
商店就快关门了
Price check on oven mitts.
防热手套可比价购买♥♥
Thank you for shopping with us.
感谢你们光临本店
Maybe we should speak to a manager.
或许我们该找经理谈谈
I'm gonna find whoever did this to you, Claire.
我一定会查出是谁干的 克莱尔
I swear it.
我发誓
Claire, I just heard.
克莱尔 我刚听说了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My baby...
我的孩子...
My doctors are on their way.
我的医生正在赶过来
The bullet entered near the femoral artery.
中枪部位十分接近股动脉
We need to operate now.
我们得立刻做手术
He's right. We can't wait.
他说得对 没时间等了
She's lost too much blood already.
她已经流了太多血了
We'll handle it from here, Sir.
接下来交给我们处理吧 长官
Zoe lied. She never wanted peace.
佐伊在撒谎 她从没想过要和平
No, you didn't see her when the shot was fired.
不 你没见到枪响时她的样子
She was just as surprised as we were.
她跟我们一样惊讶
Zoe didn't set us up. Someone else did.
不是佐伊给我们下的套 是别人干的
It must have been David.
那一定是大卫了
Yeah. Most likely candidate.
是啊 他最有嫌疑
You know, we gave peace a chance.
我们给过他们和平的机会了
Now it's time to try something else.
现在是时候试试走另一条路了
Oh, good. You're still alive.
很好 你还活着
You need to learn to take no for an answer.
你得学着听懂别人对你说"不"
There's someone here who'd like to meet you
有个人想见你
who I think would do your heart a lot of good.
我想见了她 对你的心脏会有好处
Come on, darling.
来吧 亲爱的
I loved your story.
我喜欢你的故事
Only I hate the ending, so...
只不过不喜欢结局 所以...
Why don't we give it a new one?
为何不改写一个新的结局呢
I don't follow.
我不懂你的意思
Once evicted from a human body,
当下等天使被从人体中驱逐出去时
a lower Angel doesn't cease to exist.
他们就不复存在了
They return to the outer sphere,
他们被逐回了虚无空间
waiting in darkness for their next chance to possess.
在黑暗中等待下一次附身的机会
Your life isn't over, General.
你的生命还未结束 将军
And neither was the Angel that you loved.
而你深爱着的那个天使也一样
Edward.
爱德华
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
Clementine?
克莱曼婷
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你都干了什么吗
We could have had peace.
我们本来可以拥有和平的
If Claire dies because of you...
如果克莱尔因你而死...
Zoe.
佐伊
Not very smart wearing David's watch around.
戴着大卫的手表四处晃的做法不太明智
Zoe, you gotta listen. I didn't--
佐伊 你要听我说 我没...
You know who I hate the most?
你知道我最讨厌什么人吗
People without conviction.
没有信念的人
How could we kill the scum on the other side of the trench
如果我们不先清理好门户 又怎能杀死
if we don't first deal with our own?
那些在防御阵地另一边的人♥渣♥呢
Aah! No!
不
We were able to repair the artery,
我们本来可以把动脉修复的
but the blood loss was severe.
可惜失血太严重
And with the added stress of surgery,
而且加上手术额外的压力
it caused a spontaneous miscarriage.
引发了自然流产
It wasn't something we could prevent,
这种事我们无法避免
but you will make a full recovery.
但是你会完全康复的
I wish I had better news.
但愿我有更好的消息
I am sorry.
很抱歉
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
Where is he? Where's my boy?
他在哪 我的孩子呢
The crowd swept him away. I-I couldn't find him.
他被人群冲散了 我找不到他
Michael? Brother,
米迦勒 兄弟
you raised a hero.
你养育了一名英雄
Your David protected Father's flock.
你的大卫保护了天父的子民
A mere boy felled a giant
区区一个小孩击倒了一个巨人
and proved to all the strength of our lord.
证明了我们上帝的力量
But King Saul was jealous.
可扫罗王因此心生嫉妒
If a peasant boy was the only one who could best a giant,
如果一个乡下孩子是唯一一个能打败巨人的人
what good then is a king?
那国王的意义何在
He threw your son from the palace ramparts.
他把你的孩子从宫殿城墙里扔了出去
I...
我...
I was not swift enough to catch him.
我不够快 没能接住他
And do you hear them?
你听见了吗
They still cheer for him because they don't know.
他们还在为他喝彩 因为他们不知道
They don't know they carry another child on their shoulders
他们不知道他们肩膀上扛着的是另一个孩子
and they dance in the streets.
并且还在街上起舞
Saul put an impostor in his place.
扫罗安排了一个冒牌货代替他
One he can control.
一个他能控制的人
Gabriel, I'm so sorry.
加百列 很对不起
Poppet.
傀儡
Poppet.
傀儡
No. No. No.
不不不
No.
不
No.
不
You did all you could do.
你已尽了全力
You played your part.
你发挥了你的作用
Not well enough.
发挥得不够好
The loss of him,
失去他
his life...
他的性命...
is a stain on my soul. I-I can't bear it.
使我的灵魂蒙上了污点 我忍♥受不了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表