剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Cast out to the wastelands, that's right.
驱逐至荒地那段 对吗
I was out there for over three months and I survived.
我在那里待了超过三个月并存活了下来
No. I thrived.
不 我更强大了
My first test came when I was captured.
遭受俘虏就是我的第一道考验
Eight-balls.
是堕天使
They made the best companions,
他们展现了他们的"好客之道"
unless you're into insanity
除非你精神错乱
and an unending stream of sadism and cruelty.
否则就是无休止的虐待和折磨
Burning, cutting,
火烧 刀刮
biting torture.
撕咬着折磨你
They fight constantly.
他们时常殴打你
More vicious than you can ever imagine.
其邪恶你根本无法想象
Where is Julian?
朱利安在哪
Oh, no. Save him.
不 救救他
General. Listen to me. Listen to me.
将军 听我说 听我说
Where is the amphora?
双耳罐在哪
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会了
He's running out of time.
他快没时间了
Vega needs you. She needs you.
维加需要你 她需要你
Let me make you what they need.
让我帮你实现他们的愿望
Tell him, Edward!
告诉他吧 爱德华
What you did for Alex was extremely brave.
你为亚历克斯的所作所为相当勇敢
And rare.
这难能可贵
I realize the price was great.
我知道代价很重
I did what I had to.
当时别无选择
Now I need to make sure he gets home to Vega.
现在我得确保他能回到维加
And what happens then?
回去之后呢
I guess we'll see, won't we?
走一步算一步 不是吗
Yesterday I went out to draw the eight-balls away from Alex
昨天我将堕天使从亚历克斯身边引开时
and something strange happened.
发生了一件怪事
What? A man appeared to me.
什么事 一个男的出现在我面前
There was a presence about him,
他出现的方式
like he was something more.
看起来他没那么简单
I was delirious, but what sticks in my mind is,
我当时神志不清 但有句话令我印象深刻
he said...
他说
bring him east.
带他向东
Does it make any sense to you?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
No.
不知道
Let's roll.
出发吧
You think your brother's still alive?
你觉得你的兄弟还活着吗
He is for now.
暂时还活着
I can't imagine what he's going through.
不敢想象他正经历着什么
Naughty, naughty.
真淘气
Oh, you have no idea.
好戏才刚开始呢
Wait. Who are you?
等等 你是谁
Martin, you're with me at the armory. Yes, ma'am.
马丁 你跟我去武器库 是 长官
Calderon, your team comes around the flank to cut off a retreat.
卡尔德隆 你带队从侧面包抄阻止他们撤退
This is the first battle of the war,
这是战争打响以来的第一战
and we're going to send a message that the whole city'll hear.
我们要让整个城市看看我们的实力
What do you think you're doing?
你来这里干什么
Assuring victory.
助你取胜
In order to ambush Claire's forces at the armory,
帮你在武器库伏击克莱尔的军队
you need me and my men.
你需要我和我的手下
Don't tell me Consul Whele wants to fight on the front lines.
别告诉我威尔执政官想上前线作战
Don't tell me you're so naive to think that
别告诉我你会天真地认为
I would let you alone reap
我会让你利用我从艾丽卡那得到的情报
the benefits of my intel from Arika.
独自坐享胜利果实
Oh, I'm not.
我没这么想
I just didn't think you'd want to get your hands dirty.
我只是没想到你会愿意去弄脏双手
Or rather, your hand.
或者准确地说是一只手
That is wittier than I would have thought you were capable of.
你比我想象中的还要幽默
Nice.
很好
Let's claim the armory victory together.
让我们共同夺取武器库吧
My mother taught me how to shoot.
是我妈妈教我射击的
You?
你呢
Gifted amateur.
凭天赋自学
Rule number one,
首要法则
always keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
枪口永远指向安全的方向
I don't need instructions.
我不需要你的指导
Be sure of your target and what's beyond it.
确信你的目标以及前方
Damn it, Zoe.
闭嘴 佐伊
But most important,
但最重要的是
you might want to take the safety off
如果你打算开枪
if you're planning to fire it.
也许要把保险装置打开
Heads up. They should be attacking soon.
小心 他们应该很快就会攻来
Gunfire at the Agri-tower.
农桑塔发生枪战
What? It's the archangel corps.
什么 是大天使军团
That's impossible. Our intel was good.
不可能 我们的情报是不会错的
David Whele, master spy.
大卫·威尔 间谍大王
Claire plans to attack the armory.
克莱尔打算攻击军械库的
She made a fool of you, Whele. And me.
她愚弄了你 威尔 还有我
The corps aren't coming here.
军队是不会来的
They're too busy taking our food supply.
他们正忙着抢我们的食物供应呢
Damn it.
妈的
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
That's not possible. No, it's true.
不可能 事实就是这样
Claire's troops, they took the Agri-tower instead.
克莱尔的部队 他们攻击了农桑塔
No. And I really don't like the sound of that.
不 我真的很不喜欢这个回答
Gates knows. It's a trap.
盖茨知道了一切 这是个陷阱
Help me.
救救我
David.
大卫
You were right.
你说得没错
Only one of us is going to survive.
我们只有一个人能活下去
David. David!
大卫 大卫
Oh. That hurts.
真刺眼
What is the meaning of this?
这么做的用意是什么啊
Who are you?
你是谁
Really?
不是吧
My, oh, my.
天呐
You are looking the worse for wear, Gabriel.
你的精神好差啊 加百列
You did this.
是你干的
Well, the drugs helped,
当然药物也帮了不少忙
and the power suggestion,
以及强大的暗示
but uh-huh, it was me.
可没错 就是我♥干♥的
Did you enjoy yourself?
你玩得愉快吗
Carpe diem has always been my motto.
及时行乐一直是我的座右铭
But you also proved the point of our little adventure.
同时你也证明了我们这场小冒险的重要性
Do you know what it is?
知道是什么吗
Oh, I wouldn't hazard a guess.
我不会做大胆猜测
Well, while your body may be strong,
虽然你的身体也许很强壮
your mind is malleable.
意志却易受外界影响
It can't take the same rigors as your physical form.
不能以同样严格的方式来对待你的意志
It will bend to my will.
它会屈服于我的意志的
So I'll break your mind first,
所以我会先削弱你的意志
and when that job's done,
然后等事情结束了
I'll take your body.
我再攻占你的身体
You won't succeed.
你不会成功的
I've always liked your spirit, Gabriel.
我一直都很喜欢你的气魄 加百列
Take what you need. Destroy the rest.
拿走你要的 销毁剩余的
The helicopter will be filled to capacity.
直升机会被塞满的
When Daria gets here, we leave.
等达莉亚来了 我们就走
Take your hand off her mouth
把你的手从她嘴上拿开
or I'll cut it off.
否则我就把它砍下来
Don't worry. We'll be home soon.
别担心 我们很快就会回家的
Claire.
克莱尔
Is it done?
成功了吗
The Agri-tower is ours,
农桑塔已经攻下
and the armory on that side of the trench is destroyed.
防御阵地那边的军械库也毁了
Zoe? Captured.
佐伊呢 已抓获
What about David?
大卫呢
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表