剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
In this kind of situation,
在这种情况下
I'm pretty sure the guy with the nuclear reactor
我很确定拥有核反应堆的人
usually calls the shots.
才是发号♥施令的人
Look, buddy, there's enough uranium 235 in that reactor
听着 在那个反应堆里有足够的铀235
to send us all sky high.
足以把我们炸上天
If the distributors, coolants, or core
如果分配器 冷却剂或者反应堆堆芯
get even a hairline fracture--
哪怕产生一丝破裂
Ramirez, it's Sergeant Lannon.
拉米雷兹 我是兰诺中士
Lannon, I thought you left Vega.
兰诺 我以为你已经离开维加了
Yeah, I came back just in time
没错 不过我回来得正是时候
to tell these guys how much of an asshole you are.
刚好告诉他们你是个什么样的混♥蛋♥
What do you say we work this out,
我们联手解决这个事怎么样
make sure no one goes boom?
确保没人会被炸死
What the hell, Lannon?
这他妈是怎么回事 兰诺
Your friends messing with us?
是你朋友搞的鬼吗
That alarm means a temperature spike.
这个警报声说明出现了温度尖峰
There must be a core leak.
一定是堆芯产生泄漏了
If hydrogen even starts English, Gates.
一旦氢气开始... 说人话 盖茨
Boom.
会爆♥炸♥
Okay. How long have we got?
知道了 我们还有多少时间
Two hours if we're lucky.
幸运的话还有两小时
Listen, Ramirez, you got to get out now.
听着 拉米雷兹 你得马上离开那
This is real, no games here.
我说真的 不开玩笑
The alarm means the core is leaking.
警报说明堆芯开始泄露
What if the only way to change things around here
如果说改变这一切的唯一方法
is to start over, hmm?
只有重新开始呢
Give Vega a fresh start?
让维加有个全新的开始
Look, I get it. Vega's a mess.
听着 我明白 维加现在一片混乱
I want to see it change as much as you do.
我跟你一样想改变维加的现状
Then how come you're not down here with us?
那你为什么不下来跟我们一起
'cause we have to find another way.
因为我们必须另寻他法
The reactor blows, the angels win.
反应堆要是爆♥炸♥ 天使就赢了
Look around, Alex.
看看你周围 亚历克斯
We already lost.
我们已经输了
Oh, can you stop the meltdown?
你能阻止堆芯熔毁吗
Not from out here.
在这里做不到
I'll take you in.
我带你进去
David's rebels want to blow up the nuclear reactor.
大卫的叛军想要炸毁核反应堆
This prison cell is in the blast radius.
这所监狱正处在爆♥炸♥范围内
Just a heads-up, one woman to another.
看在我们都是女人的份上 给你提个醒
You're too good to me, Claire.
你对我太好了 克莱尔
When my soldiers arrested you,
我的士兵去抓你的时候
I had them search your apartment.
我让他们搜查了你的公♥寓♥
They didn't find anything, so I had them search it again.
他们什么都没找到 我就让他们又搜了一遍
I thought, "If I were a sociopathic, duplicitous bitch,
我想 "如果我是一个反♥社♥会♥的双面派婊♥子♥
where would I hide something?"
我会把东西♥藏♥哪儿呢"
Floor lamp, hollow base.
落地灯 空底弹
You used this radio to try to get him to defeat me.
你用这个无线电和他联♥系♥ 试图打败我
If you use it now to put him back in my hands,
如果你现在利用它把他给我抓过来
you just might live.
我或许会放你一马
So who's it gonna be?
所以你的选择是什么
Do you care whether David comes back dead or alive?
你会在意我带来的大卫是死的还是活的吗
No.
不
Just bring him to me.
把他带来给我就好
Ah, my favorite. Thanks, Al.
我的最爱 谢谢你 艾尔
Where the hell is O'Connor?
奥康纳去哪了
If Ramirez has taken the nuclear reactor,
如果拉米雷兹攻占了核反应堆
we haven't lost this war yet.
那这场仗我们就还没输
David, relax.
大卫 放松点
Eat something.
吃点东西
I'm not hungry. We need to leave.
我不饿 我们得走了
These people find comfort in my presence.
我在这里让这些人感到慰藉
I'm right where God wants me to be.
我就待在上帝希望我待的地方
They all believe--
他们都相信
I'm their chosen one? Yeah.
相信我是天选之子吗 当然
They believe because I am.
他们相信 因为我确实是
Stop this. You're my son.
别这样说 你是我的儿子
Was I your son the day you left me in the desert to die?
把我留在沙漠里等死时 你把我当儿子了吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, say anything you want to say to me,
好吧 你想怎么说我都可以
but talk fast.
但快点说
I'm not walking out that door without you.
我不会自己一人走出这个门的
You have somewhere better you want to be?
你难道还有更好的去处吗
What about this situation are you not understanding?
现在这状况你还有什么不明白的
You're supposed to be dead.
你本该死掉的
If Claire finds you,
如果克莱尔找到了你
you're gonna hang.
你会被吊死的
And I'll be swinging next to you.
我也会挂在你旁边
We have to leave Vega.
我们得离开维加
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也不会去的
God chose me to cleanse the world of evil,
上帝选择了我来净化世间的邪恶
one person at a time.
一次除掉一个
And I don't know a heart more troubled than yours, David.
我还没见过你这么麻烦重重的心灵 大卫
The moment I saw you, I knew god brought you to me.
看到你的那一刻 我就知道是上帝的旨意
My work begins with you.
我的工作从你而始
Kat, did you find david?
凯特 你看见大卫了吗
David's in a bar behind Circus Circus.
大卫在马戏团酒店后的酒吧里
I'm watching him now.
我看着他呢
Kill him.
杀了他
Look at us, face-to-face, finally.
看看我们 终于见面了
Where's the Amphora?
双耳罐在哪
The Amphora? Really?
双耳罐 你认真的吗
We have so many better things to talk about, general.
我们有更多值得讨论的事 将军
Tell me everything.
把一切都告诉我
If you unlock the Amphora, it'll wipe us all out--
如果你打开了双耳罐 它会毁灭一切
angels and humans.
包括天使和人类
I know.
我知道
It's over there...
它就在那...
one of two parting gifts Julian left me.
朱利安留给我的两个礼物之一
The other was his army.
另一个是他的军团
You could lead it for me.
你可以为我率领它
I'd die first.
那我会先选择一死
There is so much empyrean steel
在这城里还有很多九天玄铁
in this city to destroy.
需要被摧毁
What do you want, Gabriel?
你想要什么 加百列
I want my brother!
我想要我兄弟
I hear reports Michael's in Vega.
我听说米迦勒在维加
Fortifying Las Vegas was a stroke of genius.
加强拉斯维加斯的防御是天才的举动
Defenses, Michael at your side...
防御时 米迦勒就站在你那边
And after all these years, you're still here.
这么多年过去了 你还在这
Trying out your new strength, I see.
你想试试你的新力量 我明白
Still, becoming a dyad was a risky move, don't you think?
不过成为两分体是个冒险之举 你不这么想吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
In a dyad, one spirit is always dominant--
在两分体中 总有一个灵魂是主宰
the human or the angel.
人类 或是天使
Julian was a dyad for a long time.
朱利安做了很久的两分体
Inside him,
在他体内
Lyrae easily controlled his weaker half.
莱瑞很容易就掌握了脆弱的那一半
Where do you think you'll find the strength to stay human?
你以为你能得到保持人类形态的力量吗
Take the general and his woman outside the city
带将军和他的女人出城
and let them go.
让他们走
Yes, sir.
收到
You're one of us now, Edward.
你现在是我们的一员了 爱德华
Becoming an angel was the ultimate surrender.
成为天使是最彻底的投降
What greater victory could I have hoped for?
我还能期待怎样伟大的胜利
This war won't end until David's dead.
直到大卫死掉之前 战争都不会结束
Like it or not,
喜欢与否 艾丽卡都是我们
Arika's our best chance of finding him.
找到他的最好机会
You have to find another way.
你得找到别的方式
Why? Maybe it takes a rat to find another rat.
为什么 也许能顺藤摸瓜一网打尽呢
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表