剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Father gave the markings to you.
父亲将标记给了你
You went against his will
你违背了他的意愿
and gave them to Jeep.
把标记给了吉普
Then they went to Alex.
然后又传给了亚历克斯
You chose Alex.
是你选择了亚历克斯
You made him the chosen one.
你让他成为了天选之子
The markings were meant for Alex.
标记注定是要给亚历克斯的
That was Father's will.
那是父亲的意思
You keep saying that, Michael,
你老是这么说 米迦勒
but Father chose us to leave his final message.
可父亲选择将他最后的意志传达给了我们
Please, help me bring him home.
求你了 帮我把他找回来
Where is Alex?
亚历克斯在哪
I'll tell you,
我可以告诉你
but you're not going to like the answer.
但答案你是不会喜欢的
Go ahead.
请讲
We're at the warehouse.
我们到仓库了
We're in. The code's good.
门打开了 密♥码♥是对的
Grab and dash, don't get greedy.
拿了就快撤 别太贪心了
We can come back.
我们还会再去的
Drop the walkie.
放下对讲机
And--and the gun.
还有枪
You know, the TV show I did from this studio
我曾经在这个演播室里录过电视节目
was not very good,
可反响并不是太好
but some powerful moments that shaped my life happened here.
但影响我一生的几次重要时刻就发生在这里
Every week I had an hour to preach to
每周 我都会有一个小时的布道时间
an audience of maybe 50,
观众大约只有五十位
all lonely and late-night insomniacs.
全都因为孤单且深夜无法入眠
...I want you.
我需要你
Now, we know God didn't give a damn about my TV audience.
现在我们知道了 上帝根本不在乎我的观众
He didn't care about who won the Super Bowl.
他不在乎是谁赢了超级杯
He didn't care about any of us.
他谁也不在乎
At that time, I believed he sent that boy
我当时坚信他派那个男孩来
to teach me a lesson.
是为了给我启示
Chad, you don't want to die.
查德 你其实并不想死
Please, let's pray.
请让我们祈祷吧
He wanted me to think big.
他希望我能着眼大处
So I listened,
所以我听从了
and I posted that clip of-- of Chad on the internet
我把查德的那段视频发布到了网上
and my audience grew from 50 to millions overnight.
接着一夜之间我的观众从五十人涨到了上百万
Minus one.
漏了一点
Chad hung himself when you kicked him out of church.
当你把查德从教堂赶出去后 他上吊了
He was weak.
他太软弱了
A few months ago, I-I dropped my son off in a desert
几个月前 我把我儿子丢在了沙漠里
with a gun and six bullets.
并留给他一把手♥枪♥和六发子弹
I'm assuming he killed himself,
我猜他已经自杀了
'cause like Chad, he was weak.
因为他和查德一样软弱
Weak? I broke you.
软弱 我勒断过你的腰
I made you believe in something again.
我让你又重新有了信仰
No, William, you distracted me.
不 威廉 你让我分心了
You made me blind to what Claire was doing behind my back.
你让我忽视了克莱尔在我背后搞的小动作
My love for you allowed it,
是我对你的爱酿成了恶果
but now I know what I have to do.
但我现在知道自己该怎么做了
Wait. Wait! No!
等等 等等 不要
I need to think big again.
我得再次着眼大处
Where is he, Eddie?
他在哪 爱德
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
You took me prisoner first.
是你先把我当犯人看管的
You knew she was an Angel.
你早知道她是天使
Practically everyone here is an Angel, aren't they?
准确地说这里每个人都是天使 不是吗
Noma was a soldier of mine.
诺玛曾是我的士兵
I wouldn't tell you if I knew.
就算我早知道也不会告诉你的
What will they do?
他们下一步会怎么做
Well, knowing Alex,
以我对亚历克斯的了解
he'll make a run for it.
我一定会逃走
He'll leave New Delphi.
他会离开新特尔斐
Double the men on the gates.
将门卫人数增加一倍
Search everywhere!
给我搜遍每个角落
Nomes.
诺姆斯
I could hear that Angel
我能听见那个天使的声音
whispering to me
在我耳边低语
while she tried to slither inside
她想钻进我的身体
and take my body.
夺取控制权
What she tried to do was vile.
她想做的事很邪恶
I've never felt so contaminated.
我从未感受过如此污秽恶意
They've taken Pete's body.
他们夺走了皮特的身体
Twice. Hey, we'll find him,
两次 我们会找到他的
and I'll evict the Angel from him.
然后我会把他身体里的天使驱逐出去
Or I can open this,
或者让我打开这个
make them pay. Make Julian pay.
让他们付出代价 让朱利安付出代价
Destroy him and his entire city right now.
现在就将他和他的整个城市彻底摧毁
What the hell is it?
这到底是什么东西
Death.
死亡
Don't you see, Zoe?
你还不明白吗 佐伊
I'm that man with a gun.
枪在我手里
I'm your opportunity right here, right now.
此时此刻 我就是你的机会
I will help you. I will show you the way,
我会帮助你 我会给你提供办法
but you need to listen.
但你得听我的
Help me? With more food codes?
怎么帮我 给我更多仓库密♥码♥吗
Codes for everything.
是获得一切的密♥码♥
I know all this city's secrets.
我知道这座城市的所有秘密
How many rebels do you have, a hundred?
你手上有多少叛军 一百人吗
With my help, you will have thousands.
有我帮你 你可以增加到上千人
Thousands of people to follow you,
会有上千人追随你
believe in you.
相信你
God isn't here, Zoe,
上帝不在这 佐伊
so you need to lead them.
所以需要你来领导他们
Choice is yours.
选择权在你
You want to go on thinking small,
要是你的目光真这么短浅
kill me now.
现在就杀了我
'Cause you two are dead.
因为你们两个会死
And I will be, too.
我也会死
And you, what do you get out of this?
那你呢 这么做对你有什么好处
A new beginning
一个新的开始
and a chance to help you destroy Claire Riesen.
还有机会帮你们除掉克莱尔·莱森
It's one of the Archangel's weapons,
这是一位大天使的武器
given to them by our Father.
是我们的父亲赠予他们的
This is the fifth amphora,
这是第五只碗
darkness.
装着黑暗
"And the fifth angel poured its vial,
"第五位天使把碗倒了过来
and his kingdom was full of darkness,
王国就充满了黑暗
and they gnawed their tongues for pain."
人因疼痛就咬自己的舌头"
And Julian uses it to possess humans.
而朱利安用这个来上人类的身
It doesn't work that way.
不是那样用的
I think that the lower angels are drawn to it
我觉得那个下等天使被它所吸引
because it's the last remnants of God's power.
是因为这是上帝力量的最后一点残余
They find it,
他们找到了它
And Julian guides them into a human body.
朱利安护送他们进入人类的身体
What would happen if I opened it?
假如我把它打开会发生什么
You can't.
你打不开的
Only an angel can unseal one of the seven Amphorae.
只有天使能打开七个双耳罐之一
I still have no idea how Julian uses one of these.
我还是不明白朱利安怎么能使用这个
So what would happen
假如我们现在就
if we just unleashed this whole thing right now?
把这整个东西放出去 会发生什么
It'll destroy the city
会毁灭这座城市
and everything around it within 100 miles.
以及方圆100英里内的东西
He's smoking us out.
他在放烟逼我们出去
What now, Gates?
现在怎么办 盖茨
Put it in the tube. Shit.
把它放进管子里 该死
Okay, we don't have a lot of time.
好了 我们时间不多了
When he gets through that door
当他破开那扇门
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表