剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dominion"...
《圣域》前情提要
You're an eightball. No. He's a dyad.
你是堕天使 不 他是个两分体
Half human, half higher angel.
半人半上等天使
No!
不
My whole life I've been invisible.
我这一辈子都默默无闻
just like all v-1s.
和所有V1一样
People of Vega,
维加的人♥民♥...
this is war.
这是战争
Now, this is our city.
现在... 这里是我们的城市
What--
什么
Now you'll never point a gun at me again.
而现在你永远也不能拿枪对着我了
Come on. We've got to keep moving.
快 我们得继续转移
We need a needle and thread.
我们需要针线
There's a town nearby.
附近有个小镇
Once we get to Vega, you can rest.
等我们到了维加 你就能休息了
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael.
米迦勒
Now's not the best time for sleep.
现在可不是睡觉时间啊
I wasn't sleeping.
我没睡
Brothers.
兄弟们
If you hoped to frighten us, Julian,
如果你是想吓唬我们 朱利安
You must know it will take more
你必须知道你需要弄点
than a homemade toaster to do it.
比自♥制♥烤箱更可怕的玩意才行
Oh, I want to do so much more than frighten, archangel.
我可不止想吓到你 大天使
You know, being a dyad has advantages
当一个二分体有其他天使
that no angel can imagine.
想象不到的好处
I get to tap into the very nature of the beast.
我可以零距离接触这野兽的本性
Human nature,
人类本性
the thing that separates us truly from them.
和我们最大的不同之所在
And what is that?
什么不同
Hatred.
憎恨
Oh, they have the capacity to despise one another
他们对一个人的憎恨能达到
in a way that we angels just can't comprehend.
天使甚至无法理解的程度
And they've honed
而且他们
that hatred through centuries of practice.
还用了许多世纪的练习打磨精进
Torture being one of its crowning achievements.
其中最高的成就之一就是酷刑
Seems Julian was more human than angel.
看来朱利安跟天使比起来更接近人
Even at Sodom.
在索多玛时也是
Oh, I see you, Michael.
我了解你 米迦勒
Smug.
自以为是
You think I am the greatest of all archangels.
你总觉得你就是大天使里最高的那位
This is all beneath me.
我们都在你之下
And I was.
我曾经确实是
Always, below you.
总是低你一等
Your life, your rank,
你的生命 你的等级
the great gifts you were given freely
你的天赋都是承天而来
through no work of your own.
里面根本没有你的努力
I've earned everything I am this day.
今天我所有的成就都是我努力得来的
Can you say the same?
你敢说这话吗
Last I heard, madness has always been free.
据说 疯狂是不需要努力的
Well, it's true.
确实如此
As Lyrae I was exploring that darker side of man's nature.
作为以前的莱瑞时 我在探索人性的阴暗面
I carried out father's justice,
我在伸张天父的正义
and you didn't approve
你却不同意
because you wanted all the blood,
因为你希望独占
all the vengeance for yourself.
所有的杀戮和复仇
I held a sword. You, a sadist's grin.
我以利剑复仇 你喜欢的是施虐
Oh, please.
拜托
If I am to die,
如果这是我临死之即
I'd prefer not to hear Julian pontificate
我可不想用来听朱利安自怜自艾
about how events didn't favor him.
说自己不受上天眷顾
Right you are, Gabriel.
你是对的 加百利
Why banter when it will soon be over anyway?
反正一切很快就要结束有何谈笑的必要呢
So, this torture is beautifully simple
这种酷刑极具简洁之美
and given that electricity
而且鉴于电是
is one of an archangel's few weaknesses
除九天玄铁外大天使为数不多的
besides empyrean steel,
弱点之一
it is perfect for my purposes.
所以是我当下的完美选择
You know, ironically,
还有讽刺的一点是
it was first used in Stalin's Russia
这种刑罚最初是在斯大林时期的俄♥罗♥斯♥
to force traitors to confess
用来强迫叛徒认罪的
as they sat across from a loved one.
对面还要坐着他们最爱的人
Above each of you are two live wires
你们头上是两根火线
I've connected to the power grid of this facility.
连接着这里的电网
Each has enough volts of electricity
每条都有足够的电压
to destroy even your powerful bodies.
就连你们强大的身体也能摧毁
That metal pipe between you controls whether or not
你们中间的铁管用来控制
the live wires descend or stay in place.
火线的下降和停止
And to stop from being killed,
为了不死掉
each of you will have to take turns grasping it.
你们俩要轮流抓住它
The pipe delivers an electrical charge
这根管道输送的电量
that will wear you down.
会让你们浑身无力
Seems like a lot of work to kill us.
杀我们俩还真费事呢
You have empyrean steel in New Delphi.
还在新特尔斐竖了九天玄铁呢
I don't want to kill you, Gabriel.
我没想杀你 加百列
I want to break you.
我是要打垮你们
And then I'll take one of your bodies
然后我会把你们一人的躯体
and make it my own.
占为己有
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Have fun.
祝玩得开心
Noma.
诺玛
Is he really the chosen one?
他真的是天选之子吗
He wears the markings?
他身上有标记吗
Yes, he wears.
他有
East. Bring him east.
向东 带他向东
Alex.
亚历克斯
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
I'm sorry. We're going.
对不起 我们走
Come on!
快
Admittedly, I don't know everything,
我得承认 我并非无所不知
but how would he steal our bodies?
他究竟要怎么占据我们的身体
I'm not interested in finding out.
我没兴趣知道
You know why we're here, brother.
你知道我们怎会流落至此 兄弟
Because Alex is a wrecking ball.
因为亚历克斯是个混♥蛋♥
Had you let me take him at the start,
如果你一开始就让我抓住他
our family wouldn't be in shambles,
我们家族就不会变得如此混乱
and father...
天父...
Maybe I could have reached him.
也许我也能与他联♥系♥了
I know you miss him.
我知道你很想他
We've all lost his presence.
我们如今都见不到他
Why does it torment you more than the rest of us?
为何你就比我们其他人更难过一筹
It's warped you.
这扭曲了你的心灵
Don't change the subject.
别转变话题
Alex, and your misplaced devotion to his kind,
亚历克斯 你错信了他
is the reason we're both here.
才害我们现在如此
About to die.
我们就快死了
Is this situation finally enough for you to realize
这有没有让你最终意识到
that the boy's not who or what you think he is?
这男孩同你想的不一样
Because of what I've experienced these last months,
过去几个月里我的经历
I'm more convinced than ever.
让我更加坚信之前所想
You were in my position once.
你曾和我一样
Watching over a child that had been chosen.
照看过一位天选之子
Do you remember him?
还记得吗
It's not the same.
那不一样
What did this?
这是怎么回事
Soldiers. On their way to allah.
士兵 他们去寻找真♥主♥
But you don't need to worry about that.
不过你不用担心
Perfect!
太好了
I missed.
我没有击中
Why is that funny?
为什么这么好笑
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表