剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
You know who said that?
知道这话谁说的吗
Weak men leave their son in the desert,
弱者才将自己的儿子丢在沙漠里
lacking the guts to pull the trigger themselves.
没胆量亲手扣动扳机
Please don't ruin my evening, William.
请不要毁了我美好的夜晚 威廉
Oh, I'm sorry, father.
抱歉 父亲
Did I upset you?
我让您心烦了吗
Let me try again.
那我重新来过
Thank you, Father,
谢谢您 父亲
for leaving me with six bullets
谢谢您留给我六颗子弹
and two days worth of food in the middle of nowhere.
和两天的食物 把我丢在不知名的鬼地方
Why don't you shut your goddamn mouth
你为什么不闭上你的臭嘴
and toast with me?
跟我♥干♥一杯呢
You're right.
你说得对
A toast.
干杯
To cowards
敬懦夫
whom we all know die many times
那些在真正死去之前
before their actual death.
其实已经死过无数次的懦夫们
You know,
你知道吗
it's unfortunate that even now
很遗憾到现在你仍看不清
you still fail to see why I am uncompromising
为何我在争夺维加权位的问题上
in my pursuit of Vega.
从不让步
Today was a good day, William,
今天是个美好的一天 威廉
whether you like it or not.
无论你喜欢与否
So cheers.
干杯吧
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表