剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
You can't escape the sins of your past,
过去造下的孽 你躲不掉
and you, too, must be punished.
因此你也必须受罚
Use the empyrean steel net!
快发射玄铁罗网
Come and get me.
来抓我啊
Gotcha.
抓住你了
Julian, he's gone!
朱利安 他跑了
find Michael!
把米迦勒找出来
These are beautiful. Who drew them?
真漂亮 谁画的
An old friend.
一个老友
One foolishly obsessed with the chosen one.
疯狂痴迷天选之子的传说
An old friend or a dead one?
这个老友死了吗
A friend who outlived her usefulness.
她只是没用了而已
You know I hate it when you're cryptic.
你知道我不喜欢你打哑谜
Please don't treat me like
请不要把我当做
I'm just another doctor of Helena.
海伦纳的又一个医生来对待
I've always looked out for you, haven't I?
我一直很照顾你 不是吗
I appreciate your protection,
我感谢你的保护
but I want your trust, too.
但我也想要你的信任
I know you didn't come back to Vega to play mentor.
我知道你回到维加不只是来出谋划策的
I like Claire.
我喜欢克莱尔
She's a strong and capable woman.
她是个很有能力的女人
Just the kind of leader the cradle needs.
正是本城需要的领袖
Shame we have to take her city.
可惜我们要夺走她的城市了
Then what are we waiting for?
那我们还在等什么
I should be cutting Claire's throat, not caring for--
我现在应该割了克莱尔的喉咙 而不是给她...
Careful, Daria.
小心 达莉亚
Even doctors can outlive their own usefulness.
就算是医生 也有力不能及的时候
You only spent a few days in Helena.
你只在海伦纳待了几天
It's worse than you think.
状况比你想的糟糕的多
I've heard the reports.
我收到过报告
I know the storms have worsened...
我知道风暴的肆虐加剧了...
Tiring our people...
煎熬着我们的人♥民♥
Weakening our defenses...
削弱着我们的城防
Our city is running out of time.
我们的城市要没时间了
Soon Helena's women will need a new home.
很快海伦纳的女人就需要新的家园
That's why we're here,
所以我们才来到了这里
but we must first make room.
但我们必须先站稳脚跟
I have to go.
我得走了
Why? Wh-- where are you going?
为什么 你要去哪
You can't just leave me here.
你不能把我丢在这
Trust your instincts.
相信你的本能
You will make the right choice.
你会做出正确的选择的
I have faith in you, Alex.
我相信你 亚历克斯
What is it?
是什么
What have I done, Nomes?
我都做了些什么啊 诺姆斯
Jasper! Jasper, are you there?
加斯帕 加斯帕 你在吗
148, 149, 150.
148 149 150
Jasper, do you read me?
加斯帕 你收到了吗
Relax, Zoe. I'm here.
别紧张 佐伊 我在
Zoe, listen up.
佐伊 听好了
You're going to do exactly as I say.
你必须按我说的做
Get the V-1s out of the tunnels, now.
让V1平民马上离开地下隧♥道♥
Get them to run. Understand?
让他们快跑 明白了吗
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because if there any V-1s left in the tunnels in--
因为如果有V1再在隧♥道♥里磨蹭
How long do we have? Ten minutes.
我们还有多久 10分钟
In ten minutes, they're going to be dead.
多磨蹭10分钟的话 他们就死定了
Jasper, tell me what's going on.
加斯帕 告诉我到底怎么回事
Do it, Zoe. Please.
照做吧 佐伊 求你了
What can I do? I'm here to help.
我能做什么 我可以帮你
Claire, I'm getting reports
克莱尔 我收到线报
that V-1s are moving east
说V1正在逃出隧♥道♥
out of the tunnels and they're in a hurry.
向东逃窜 而且很慌张
Those tunnels lead all the way across Vega.
那些隧♥道♥横贯整个维加
That's thousands of people.
里面有几千人呢
Oh, holy shit.
活见鬼了
the agri-tower's on the other side.
农桑塔在另一边
I think David just stole our food.
我想大卫把我们的食物来源偷走了
He did more than that.
不止如此
He split the city in two.
他把城市分成了两半
David Whele just started a civil war.
大卫·威尔挑起了一场内战
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表