剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
that I'm just a man.
并没有所谓
I can still fight evil.
我还是能铲奸除恶
Tell me you got a plan.
告诉我你有计划
My plan?
我的计划
To make it out of this city one last time.
最后一次冲出这座城市
Outside these walls? Are you crazy?
冲出这些城墙吗 你是不是疯了
Desert dandelions in full bloom.
沙漠上的蒲公英都盛开了
You want to see them, right? Yeah!
你想见识一下吧 是不是 没错
So we jump in the truck, hit the open road,
所以我们跳上卡车 冲上大马路
and never look back, eh?
绝不回头 怎样
Like we always planned.
就像我们一直计划的那样
Seems like a lifetime ago.
感觉像是上辈子的事了
Doesn't have to be. All we need is the truck.
现在也不迟 我们只需搞辆卡车
William, you need help.
威廉 你需要帮助
I returned to this city to cleanse troubled hearts.
我回到这座城市想要净化污秽的心灵
Look at me, please.
看着我 求你了
But there's just so much sin.
但这里的罪恶太多了
You don't know what you're saying, son.
你不知道自己在说什么 儿子
It's in all of them,
人人的心都是污秽的
too much for me to cleanse.
太多了我净化不过来
Give me the gun, please.
把枪给我 拜托了
The only cure is to kill them all.
唯一的办法是把所有人都杀了
What do you mean? No.
你什么意思 不要
What do you think you're doing?
你觉得自己在干什么
Don't you see?
您还不明白吗
Everyone in Vega must die.
维加的每一个人都必须死
That's the only way we can save them.
那是我们能拯救他们的唯一办法
William, I know this is hard to believe,
威廉 我知道这听起来让人难以置信
but I want to help.
但我想帮你
Like you helped me by leaving me to die in the desert?
就像把我扔在沙漠里等死那样帮我吗
And I have regretted it every single moment.
而我每分每秒都在后悔这件事
Why do I doubt that?
为何我很怀疑你这句话
Because of every lie I told you
因为我向你撒的每一个谎
and every mistake I made,
和我犯下的每一个错
but now I am telling the truth.
但现在我跟你说句实话
I never should've left you in that desert.
我当初真的不该把你丢在沙漠里
I appreciate your effort, I do,
感激你的努力 真的
but it's too late.
但已经晚了
I'm opening the gates.
我要把门打开
No, it's never too late. Never too late.
不 不晚 什么时候都不来得及
Look, you-- you can't do this, please.
听着 你不能这么做 求你了
Step away from the console.
离控制台远点
Please, step away.
求你了 走开
Do you forgive me, father? Step away now.
你能原谅我吗 父亲 让开 马上
I forgive you. William, no!
我原谅你了 威廉 不要
Let's go!
我们走
Tell me about your chosen one.
跟我讲讲你那个天选之子
Gabriel, please listen.
加百列 求你听我说
Alex's marking, I've seen it.
亚历克斯的纹身 我见到了
It's the morning star.
是启明星
Impossible.
不可能
We annihilated him,
我们毁灭了他
you, me, Raphael, and Uriel.
你 我 拉斐尔和乌列
We did as father commanded,
我们遵照了父亲的命令
but I think he survived,
但我想他可能没有死
and now I fear he wants Alex.
现在我害怕他来找亚历克斯了
Alex? Why?
亚历克斯 为什么
I don't know, but if I'm right
我不知道 但如果我是对的
and this is lucifer,
他真的是路西法
he's gonna remember what you and I did to him.
他可不会忘记你我对他的所作所为
He was our first, the most powerful of us.
他是我们的大哥 力量最强的一个
If he lives,
如果他还活着
there's no telling What shape his vengeance will take.
那谁也说不准他要怎么复仇
I won't let you kill everyone in this city.
我不会让你把城里的人都害死的
Get off!
走开
No, William!
不 威廉
Oh, forgive me, please.
原谅我 求你了
Everyone in Vega must die.
维加的所有人都得死
I love you!
我爱你
No!
不
I always loved you.
我一直都爱你
No...
不...
You didn't.
你不爱我
You can't defeat Lucifer alone, Gabriel.
你一个人打不过路西法的 加百利
We must face him together!
我们必须一起对抗他
I don't believe you, Michael.
我不相信你 米迦勒
I dare not.
我不能相信
But if there is even a chance
但如果路西法还活着的事
that lucifer is alive,
真有一丝可能
best I go to this town you speak of
那我最好还是去一趟你说的这个小镇
and find out for myself.
亲眼看看是真是假
But I won't be going alone.
但我不会一个人去的
We're running out of ammo!
我们快没子弹了
Alex, there's too many of them!
亚历克斯 他们人太多了
I'm out!
我没子弹了
Lannon, what are you doing?
兰诺 你要干什么
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表