剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
and you live in a palace built with their bones.
而你却身处用他们的尸骨建起的殿宇里
You want to know why I deserted?
想知道我为什么离开吗
I couldn't stand protecting V-6 parasites like you.
我无法忍♥受继续保护你们这些V-6寄生虫了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, David.
大卫
I just thought I'd stop by,
我觉得我该过来
let you know your assassination attempt failed.
告诉你一声 你的刺杀计划失败了
Am I supposed to have some idea what you're talking about?
我应该知道你在说些什么吗
Last night, a V-1 posing as one of my guards attacked me.
昨晚 一个V1装成守卫袭击了我
Naturally, I thought of you.
我一下子就想到了你
I'm flattered, but, Claire,
受宠若惊 但克莱尔
killing you would be far too destabilizing
杀了你只会让这个本来就已经不稳定的城市
in an already unstable world.
更加摇摇欲坠
But, now you mention it,
不过既然你提到了
I've not been too happy with your leadership
过去三个月以来 我对你的领导
the past three months.
不是很满意
And now you're accusing me of attempted murder
然而现在你居然指控我而不是个V-1
instead of the V-1s?
蓄意谋杀吗
They're the ones who hate you, Claire.
他们才是恨你的人呢 克莱尔
They don't hate me.
他们怎么会恨我
Don't they?
是吗
David's lying,
大卫在撒谎
and it's time to deal with him.
该想办法对付他了
Well done.
做得好
This is exactly what we needed.
这正是我们需要的
They have this strange desire for certain items,
他们对某些事物有种奇怪的欲望
specifically the belongings of the person they inhabit...
尤其是被他们附身的人原先拥有的东西
The life they've stolen.
那些被他们偷走生命的人
Give that back. Give me that.
还给我吧 给我吧
Give me. Give it to me.
给我 快给我
The photo--that's me.
照片 是我的照片
So pretty.
真漂亮
Give it to me.
快给我
Patience, dear.
别着急 亲爱的
Give it to me. Calm yourself.
快给我 镇定
Or I'll remove your black eyes myself.
不然我亲手把你的黑眼挖出来
I'm confident we can break her down,
我有信心瓦解她的意志
train her for our purposes.
让她供我们差遣
I think this is too risky.
我觉得太危险
There's got to be another way.
肯定会有别的办法
Claire, what do you think David is doing right now?
克莱尔 你以为大卫现在在做什么呢
He's plotting your demise.
他想杀了你
You said yourself, David needs to be silenced.
你自己也说过 必须要让大卫闭嘴
It can't be done with accusations.
没有罪名 怎么堵他的嘴呢
He needs to be branded a traitor.
我们需要把他变成叛徒
This is the perfect plan.
这个计划很完美
It's the only plan.
也只有这个计划可行
And until he's out of the way,
在他被踢出局之前
I suggest you keep an eye on his every movement.
我建议你留心他的一举一动
If you don't destroy him first, he'll destroy you.
如果你不先下手为强 就会被他反噬
Arika.
艾丽卡
These four graves belong to the town's previous leaders.
这四座坟茔埋葬着我们镇的前任领袖们
They dedicated their lives to save ours.
他们为了拯救我们 奉献了生命
On the first day of the war, our town was passed over.
大战第一天 我们这个小镇幸免于难
The next morning, the Prophet came.
第二天早晨 先知到来
He said he'd received a message from God.
他说他得到了上帝的指引
If we did what he said, we would be spared.
如果我们听他的 就能得救
He built the fire that protects us,
他建造了保护我们的火堆
that cannot go out.
不会熄灭的火堆
My heart tells me that after the celebration,
我的心告诉我 在庆祝之后
you'll feel the same way that I have all these years--
你会感受到我这些年的感受
a sense of peace,
内心的平和
protection from evil.
保护你不受邪恶侵袭
You truly believe you hear His words, don't you?
你真的相信你听到了上帝的话语吗
Michael,
米迦勒
I know that you drove the most important person
我知道你远离你生命中最重要的人
in your life away because of something you did.
是因为你做了某些事情
Something tragic.
某些悲惨的事情
It's not my intuition.
这不是我的直觉
It's our Father's voice.
是天父告诉我的
That's how I know.
所以我才会知道
Harper? What happened to you? Where have you been?
哈珀 你怎么了 你去哪了
What is it? Come on, talk to me.
怎么了 告诉我吧
What happened?
发生什么了
Please? What's wrong?
到底怎么了
Harper, come on.
哈珀 说啊
Look at me. Look at me. Come on.
看着我 看着我 说啊
Hold on there.
坚持住
Harper, we'll get you help.
哈珀我们会治好你
Come on, let's get her inside.
来 我们把她抬进屋里去
Come on. She's going into shock.
来 她快昏过去了
Get the doc! Come on! Move!
叫医生 快 快点
Give me the photo.
把照片给我
Tell me your name. Give me that.
告诉我你的名字 把照片给我
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
Rose.
萝丝
Lovely.
好名字
Rose, do I have any reason to fear you?
萝丝 我有什么害怕你的理由吗
Say the words.
说话
You have no reason to fear me.
你没有理由惧怕我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Rose, turn around and get on your knees.
萝丝 转过去跪下
Oh, don't. I'm sorry.
不要 我很抱歉
Turn around and get on your knees.
转过去跪下
Oh, please don't!
求你了 不要
Quiet now, Rose.
现在安静 萝丝
Rose, you have no reason to fear me either.
萝丝 你也没有理由惧怕我
Understand?
明白吗
I understand.
明白
Oh my, it's so gorgeous on you.
天哪 你戴上它真好看
So much prettier than in your photo.
比照片上好看多了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
The photo.
照片
Can I have it?
我可以拿走它吗
In due time, dear.
过段时间吧 亲爱的
Right this way, Alex.
这边走 亚历克斯
What? No Let them stay with me.
什么 不 让他们待在我身边
No, no, no, no. Come on. Alex!
不不不不 快过来 亚历克斯
Let's have fun.
我们来找点乐子
Take a seat, dude. Relax.
坐下 哥们 放松
The General. Buster Keaton.
《将军号♥》 巴斯特?基顿的片
I must've seen this a hundred times.
这片我应该已经看过一百遍了
Have you had the pleasure? Gabriel is coming.
你喜欢吗 加百列要来了
He'll kill me, then he'll kill all of you.
他会杀了我 然后杀了你们所有人
That's what he does.
这是他的作风
A young railroad engineer who aspires to be a soldier
一位想成为士兵的年轻铁路工程师
decides to single-handedly save his beloved train,called...
决定只手拯救他心爱的火车 名叫
The General.
将军号♥
The General, from cowardly hijackers,
将军号♥ 从懦弱的劫车犯那里
the underlying question throughout being,
全片的隐藏问题是
"Is this man brave or is he foolish?"
这个人是英勇还是愚蠢呢
And this next part is, without question, my favorite.
毫无疑问 下一段是我最喜欢的
The glorious General falling to the river below,
伟大的将军号♥坠入河中
never to ride the rails again.
再没有上过铁路
Now, the scene itself runs 98 seconds in length
影像本身从头到尾
from beginning to end, and that,
只有九十八秒 但是
adventurer friend,
冒险家朋友
is the time that you have to convince me
现在是你得说服我
that you are brave, not foolish.
你是勇敢而非愚蠢的时候了
I was a prisoner in Gabriel's aerie for three months.
我在加百列的老巢里当了三个月囚犯
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表