剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I'm done.
都结束了
Perhaps we are never truly done.
或许我们永远无法真正结束
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sergeant Mills, please, take a seat.
米尔斯中士 请坐吧
I wanted to thank you for your efforts
我希望就今晚的行动
in tonight's mission.
对你表示感谢
Well, thank you, Lady Riesen.
谢谢 莱森小姐
Sergeant, why did you hesitate...
中士 你当时为何犹豫...
when you missed the shot?
致使你没击中目标
You could have captured Zoe.
你本来能抓到佐伊的
It was dark.
当时太黑了
My team was close.
我的队友又离得太近
I didn't want to hit anyone else by mistake.
我不想误伤到其他人
You don't make mistakes.
你可不会误伤人
Expert marksman, best in your unit,
你是你们小队最出色的神枪手
I hear flawless on a 500-yard moving-target test.
我听说你在460米移♥动♥靶测试中取得满分
How far away was Zoe? 50, 60 yards?
当时你离佐伊多远 五六十米吗
Lady Riesen, I'm sorry I missed.
莱森小姐 我很抱歉我没击中
But that's not a crime, is it?
但这构不成犯罪 对吧
No...
对
not unless you did it on purpose.
除非你是故意的
What?
什么
Claire, I've got...
克莱尔 我已经找到...
I'm sorry, Lady Riesen.
抱歉 莱森小姐
It can wait.
这事不急
Look, I told you, it was dark.
听着 我说过了 当时天太黑
I didn't want to hit one of my guys.
我不想误伤我的同伴
You had a clear shot.
你明明有很好的机会
Oh, yeah? What the hell do you know about guns?
是吗 你对枪♥械♥又了解多少
Corporal, give me your Beretta.
下士 把你的伯莱塔手♥枪♥给我
Now...
好了
I'm no expert or anything,
虽然我不是什么行家
but at that range with a clear shot,
但在当时那种射击条件下
even I wouldn't have missed.
就算是我也不会打偏
Sergeant Mills,
米尔斯中士
how many other traitors are there in my military?
在我的军队里还有多少叛徒
Go to hell, you bitch.
去死吧 你个贱♥人♥
Take him out.
把他带出去
Come on, the exit's up this way.
快跑 出口就在前面了
Come on. General, come on! No, I can't go.
快啊 将军 快走 不 我跑不动了
It's right here, come on!
就快到了 快走
Come on, General.
快 将军
Come on, you got it.
快走 你可以的
I can't make it. Come on, buddy.
我不行了 快来 兄弟
I can't. I can't.
不行了 我不行了
Shit!
该死
Open the door!
快开门
Alex? Open the door!
亚历克斯 快开门
Alex, you son of a bitch.
亚历克斯 你这该死的混♥蛋♥
I never thought you were coming out of there.
我真没想到你能成功出来
Thanks, Noma.
谢了 诺玛
Uh, who's this guy?
这人是谁
Riesen?
莱森
General.
将军
Lady Riesen.
莱森小姐
Don't tell me you're praying.
别告诉我你在祈祷
No, I used to,
没有 我以前会的
but I don't find comfort in it anymore.
但如今我已不能从中找到慰藉了
Faith helps little children sleep at night,
信仰能帮助小孩子在夜晚安睡
but it won't help me protect my city.
但它不会帮我保护我的城市
You know what?
你知道吗
I did not recognize you before.
我之前还真没看清你是个怎样的人
Hmm, I didn't recognize myself.
我之前也不知道我自己是怎样的人
Curse of the Bambino lasted 86 years, right?
"贝比鲁斯魔咒"只持续了86年 是吧
Not 87.
而不是87年
The Red Sox didn't give up.
红袜队却没有放弃
Neither will I.
我也不会放弃的
Well, I'd bet on you.
我信你
You know what? A lot has changed, but not that smile.
许多东西都改变了 唯有你那笑容未变
So...
所以...
what did you want?
你来所为何事
Surveillance camera caught a shot of your rebels
监控摄像在你的那些叛徒逃走时
when they escaped,
拍到了他们
and, uh, that's one of the crates
那是一个板条箱
the agri-tower guys use to deliver food.
农桑塔里的人用来运送食物的
I don't understand.
我没明白
They left behind all their gear and guns,
他们把所有装备武器都抛下了
and they took this--why?
却拿了这个走...为什么
What's in it?
里面有什么
I don't think it's corn.
我可不觉得里面是玉米
Hey, my key-- do you have it?
我的钥匙 你拿到了吗
Yes, I do.
拿到了
No one's made it out of there alive.
没有人活着出来过
Orpheus only escaped the underworld
俄耳甫斯能逃出冥界
because he had a magic lyre.
是因为他有一把有魔力的七弦琴
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Like you said, I'm a powerful weapon.
如同你说过的 我是一件强有力的武器
Now I want my alliance.
现在我想要我的同盟
Oh, no, that man's a murderer.
天呐 那男人是个杀人凶手
He killed an angel in my city.
他在我的城市里杀了一个天使
Take him back to the asylum, where he belongs.
把他带回疯人院 那才是他该待的地方
That is General Edward Riesen of Vega.
这是维加的爱德华•莱森将军
Part of the pact between our two cities,
根据我们两座城市之间的盟约
which you now owe me--
就是你还没签署给我的这份
you'll pardon all of his crimes.
你要赦免他一切罪行
Find them quarters.
给他们找个住处
You have your alliance. Welcome to New Delphi.
你得到同盟了 欢迎来到新特尔斐
All of you.
欢迎你们所有人
Let's talk about Vega.
我们来聊聊维加吧
Sweet dreams.
好梦
Jeez.
天呐
Please, don't hurt me.
求求你了 不要伤害我
Oh, but what I will, Wes...
但我将要做的 韦斯
much more than just hurt you.
远不止伤害你这么简单
It'll pale in comparison to what you did to Harper.
但比起你对哈珀做的事还是差远了
You see, killing was once a speciality of mine.
你瞧 杀戮曾经是我的一项专长
That's all behind me now.
如今我已经洗心革面了
But for you, I'd make an exception.
但为你 我愿意破例一次
Lay a hand on anyone else, and I'll destroy you.
你要再敢碰其他人的话 我会毁了你的
Speak of this to no one. I'll be watching.
不许和任何人说看到我的事 我会注视着你
Am I understood?
听明白了吗
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表