剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
If he's a dyad, yes.
如果他是一个两分体 是的
Claire, he was dying.
克莱尔 他之前快死了
Now he's driving to Vega at the head of Delphi's army.
现在他作为特尔斐部队的领导前往维加
Julian changed him.
朱利安改造了他
That means the angel knows what Riesen knows,
这意味着天使知道了莱森知道的事情
everything about this city.
关于这城市的一切
Explains how they knew about the Luxor Tunnel.
这解释了为什么他们会知道卢克索隧♥道♥
Okay, so if he's still in there,
所以如果他还在两分体内
then we've got to help him.
我们该去帮他
Alex, he would never betray Vega.
亚历克斯 他绝不会背叛维加
You know that.
你知道的
Claire, he may not have a choice.
克莱尔 或许他没有选择
Citizens, your city has fallen.
市民们 你们的城市已经陨落
You are to deliver your chosen one,
你们要将你们的天选之子
a man named Alex Lannon,
亚历克斯•兰诺送来给我
to me or bring me his head within the hour.
或者将他的首级在一小时内奉予我
If you do not,
如果你们做不到
I will kill every human being in Vega.
我会杀光维加城里的所有人
Let's go.
我们走
I always knew the angel of death would look like you.
我一直都知道 死亡天使就该像你这样
What happened?
发生了什么事
William
威廉
opened the gates and let the monsters in.
打开了大门 释放了怪兽
I tried to stop him,
我试图阻止他
but he destroyed the panel.
但是他毁了操控面板
And the city can't be sealed again.
城市的大门现已不能关闭
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪
In the tunnel under the Luxor.
在卢克索的隧♥道♥里
What do you care? You wanted her dead.
你关心她作甚 你想要她死
No, you wanted her dead. I wanted Vega.
不 是你想让她死 我想要的是维加
But Vega's gone.
但维加已不复存在
I have to make amends, get her to safety.
我要做些补救 让她脱离险境
I've always believed those I killed were a part of me.
我一直认为我杀掉的那些人是我的一部分
A burden I carry.
是我要承载的负担
A skin that must be worn and never shed.
是必须披着而永不能脱离的外壳
William is more a part of you now in death
威廉现在死去了 他和你的关系
than he ever was in life.
要比他活着的时候更为紧密
He is yours...
他是你的...
as mine are mine.
正如我的是我的一般
I don't want to carry you with me, David,
我不想去承担背负你的责任 大卫
so I'm going to help you live.
所以我要让你活着
Come, we're getting out of here.
来吧 我们出去
You are to deliver your chosen one to me
你们要去将你们所选之人送来给我
or bring me his head within the hour.
或者将他的首级在一小时内奉予我
We have to kill him. No.
我们得杀了他 不
If he's a dyad creature, then he's still in there,
如果他是两分体 他就还在那个身体中
and, Alex, he's my father.
而且 亚历克斯 他是我父亲
Claire, did you miss the part
克莱尔 你没听到他说的吗
about him killing every single human in the city?
他会杀光这里所有人
The angel is not looking to negotiate.
天使是不会和我们谈判的
He's not your father.
他不是你父亲
The angel is in control.
现在天使控制了局面
We have to get you out of Vega.
我们得把你带离维加
No, you're too important.
不 你太重要了
The prophecy, what you just did in the tunnel,
那个预言 你刚才在隧♥道♥里做的
it's all coming true, Alex.
都成真了 亚历克斯
And it doesn't mean anything
和十万人的性命比起来
if 100,000 people die to save my skin.
我的皮囊是无关紧要的
Vega needs you, their leader.
维加需要你 你是他们的领袖
Claire.
克莱尔
Whele.
威尔
Alex, Alex.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
You have as good a reason as any.
你有理由这么做
Just do it.
杀了我吧
It's too quick.
那样就太便宜你了
You deserve to suffer, alone and scared.
你应该要受罪 忍♥受孤独和恐惧
It won't be anything new, son.
又不是什么新鲜事 孩子
Get out of my sight!
滚出我的视线
Last time we spoke, you said this city wasn't yours.
上次我们谈话 你还说这城市不是你的
Why'd you come back? For you.
你为什么回来 为了你
I have a helicopter by Whele tower
我有一架直升机停在威尔塔
near the broken freeway.
就在破损的高速公路旁边
Hopefully, my pilot's still alive,
我希望我的飞行员还活着
but the longer we talk, the less likely that becomes.
但我们说话时间越长 他活着的可能性越小
I can take us all to Helena.
我可以带我们一起去海伦纳
Claire, go with arika. What?
克莱尔 跟着艾丽卡走吧 什么
I've never been to that city, but the women of helena
我虽然从来没去过海伦纳 那是那里的女人
seem pretty good at surviving.
好像在生存方面很在行
We'll take care of Riesen.
莱森留给我们担心
He has a whole army around him, Alex.
亚历克斯 他身边带着整个军队
Who have never been inside Vega.
他们从来没进过维加城
I served Riesen tower for years.
我在莱森塔里待了那么多年
I know every access point. I know every floor.
我知道里面的每一个交汇点 每一块地板
No, no. There has got to be another way.
不 不 一定还有其他办法
Listen to me, Claire.
克莱尔 认真听我说
We had a chance to leave once, and we didn't take it.
我们曾经有一次走的机会 我们没有把握住
Take it now for both of us.
现在为了我们俩 抓住这次机会
Get to safety, so I can do what needs to be done.
到安全的地方去 这样我才能把该办的办好
You need to live, Claire--
你要活下去 克莱尔
if not for you, for me,
就算不为了你 也为了我活下去
so all this pain is worth it.
这样所有经历过的痛苦都值得了
This is good-bye, isn't it?
这是要说再见了 是吗
No.
不
Don't you dare let him kill you.
你要是胆敢让他杀了你的话
That's not the plan.
我不会死的
Okay.
好
Claire, come, come.
克莱尔 快点 快点
Citizens, you are to deliver your chosen one,
市民们 你们要把你们的天选之子
Alex lannon, to me within the hour.
亚历克斯·兰诺 在一小时内带给我
How much further?
还有多远
It's close. Wait.
马上就到了 等等
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
You should keep that out.
你应该把直升机放外面
For what I'm gonna do, I'll need it hidden.
接下来我打算秘密行动
Alex is more important than any of us.
亚历克斯比我们其他人都重要
He's our best chance of survival,
他是我们生存下去的最佳机会
and he's walking right into my father's trap.
然而他正走向我父亲的陷阱
You're gonna save him?
你要救他吗
Yeah. I know how to get there first.
对 我知道怎样才能先到一步
I'll do it, so Alex doesn't have to.
我去找他 这样亚历克斯就免过一劫
Go. Claire, no.
走 克莱尔 不要
I said go.
我说了 快走
Her name will stop them from killing her...
她的名字会保住她的性命
not us.
保不住我们的
I'm Claire Riesen.
我是克莱尔·莱森
I'm the daughter of General Riesen.
我是莱森将军的女儿
Your back still hurt? Yeah, it does.
你的背还疼吗 疼
I hope Claire makes it.
我希望克莱尔没事
She'll be safe now.
目前她不会有事的
You still love her?
你还爱着她吗
She was my life, my home.
她曾是我的生命 我的家
When I left Vega, I left that note,
当我离开维加的时候 我留下了一张字条
I left her.
我离开了她
Truth is,
事实上
I fell in love with another woman a long time ago.
在很久之前我就爱上了别的女人
Just didn't realize it.
只不过我没意识到
Guess I'm a slow learner.
看来我反应很慢
Glad you wisened up.
很高兴你变聪明了
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 哥们儿
Noma, I know you're here! I saw you land.
诺玛 我知道你在 我看见你飞下来了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表