剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I don't mean anything to you.
我对你来说什么都不是
Is it true?
是真的吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
These are all you care about!
你所关心的只有这东西
Only at first.
只是一开始而已
You were just a tiny infant.
你当时只是个小婴儿
How could so helpless a creature bring my father back?
这么弱小无助的生物要如何帮我找回天父
So, for a time, yes,
所以在某段时间里 是的
the markings were all I cared for.
标记是我唯一关心的东西
But as the boy who would carry them grew,
但是当携带它们的男孩长大后
I saw that he was good
我看到了他的好
and kind and brave.
他的善良和勇敢
No father could be prouder of any son.
没有哪个父亲会像我一样如此为儿子而自豪
It's not enough, Michael.
这还不够 米迦勒
What are you holding on to, David?
你还牵挂些什么 大卫
There's no one left to fight for except yourself.
除了你自己以外没有谁值得你为之奋斗了
Survive.
生存下去
Your humanity is hanging by a thread.
你的人性已经所剩无几了
Cut it.
放弃吧
Bow down to me.
为我效忠
All the horrible things I've done...
我♥干♥了那么多坏事...
You're right...
你说得对
About me.
你看穿我了
About everything.
你说的所有的都对
Very good.
非常好
Get up.
起来
Alex?
亚历克斯
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
You've been spreading lies, William.
威廉 你一直在散布谣言
What lies?
什么谣言
Tell me, who am I?
你说 我是谁
You're Alex.
你是亚历克斯
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I, William?
我是谁 威廉
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Yeah, there's an easy answer.
答案很简单
You see these?
你看到没
These are my markings.
这是我的标记
So let me ask you again.
所以我再问你一遍
Who am I?
我是谁
Don't make me say it.
别逼我说出来
Who am I?
我是谁
You're--you're-- you're the chosen one.
你是...你是...你是天选之子
Who am I?
我是谁
You're the chosen one!
你是天选之子
That's right!
说对了
And you're not.
而你不是
Your scars are just...
你那些伤疤只是一些...
deformities.
畸形残缺
They mean nothing.
它们没有任何意义
You mean nothing.
你没有任何意义
Your marriage to Claire means nothing.
你和克莱尔的婚姻也没有任何意义
No.
不
My markings...
我的标记...
My markings are gone.
我的标记不见了
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么办
I don't want to fight anymore, David.
我不想再抗争了 大卫
Hello?
有人吗
David?
大卫
Seducing David was never the mission, Arika.
真正的任务不是诱惑大卫 艾丽卡
Killing you was.
杀了你才是
Oh, please.
求求你
Don't do this.
不要杀我
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Helpless, crazy.
无助 疯狂
Like mother, like daughter.
有其母必有其女
No, I'm not her.
不 我不是她
Please.
求求你
I-I did everything you asked of me.
你让我做什么我都做到了
Have mercy.
可怜可怜我吧
You never showed me mercy,
你从没可怜过我
so why should I?
我凭什么可怜你
Get on your knees.
跪下
Rose...
萝丝
What I did, killing you,
我当初杀了你
it was so wrong.
我真的错了
I am so sorry.
真的对不起
Please forgive me.
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
原谅我
Stop.
站住
Are you going to kill me again?
你要再杀我一次吗
Help me!
救命
Nomes?
诺姆斯
Stop!
停下
Don't come any closer!
别过来
Get back!
退后
Okay, okay.
好 好
We need to close the amphora.
我们得关闭双耳罐
It lies.
它会蒙蔽你
Whatever it's telling you, it's not real.
不管它让你看到了什么 都是假的
They are real.
是真的
I can see them.
我能看见
I won't let you take them away again.
我不会再让你夺走了
Take what away?
夺走什么
Noma.
诺玛
Get back!
退后
Noma, you're gonna fall.
诺玛 你会掉下去的
I won't.
不会的
I can fly.
我能飞
You can't! It's the darkness.
你飞不了 是黑暗在作祟
It's tricking you.
你被蒙蔽了
Your wings aren't back.
你的翅膀回不来了
Get back, or I'll fly away with it.
别过来 否则我就带着双耳罐飞走
If you jump, you'll die.
如果你跳下去 你会死的
I gave them up once.
我放弃过一次
I did it for you, alex.
是为了你 亚历克斯
I won't do it again.
我不会再放弃了
I need them to go home again.
我需要这对翅膀带我回家
How else will I fly back to heaven?
不然我怎么飞回天堂
They're a part of me.
它们是我的一部分
And you're a part of me.
你也是我的一部分
Please don't do this!
求你 别这么做
I need you.
我需要你
You're my Nomes forever.
你永远都是我的诺姆斯
I need you.
我需要你
Come to me.
过来
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
I got you.
我抓住你了
I'm here. I'm here.
我在 我在
I got you.
有我呢
Noma,
诺玛
I can't close this,
我没法关闭它
and Michael is too far gone.
而米迦勒又迷失了
You can do this, Noma.
你能做到的 诺玛
Alex, get away from her!
亚历克斯 离她远点
Michael, no!
米迦勒 不要
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手 住手 住手
It's the darkness!
都是黑暗作怪
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表