剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Honor is to look one's enemy in the eye.
光荣是直视敌人的双眼
But you wouldn't know that.
不过你是不会理解的
You've never killed a human with your bare hands.
你从没亲手杀死过人
You send soldiers to battle and use the Amphorae,
你派出士兵 用双耳罐
but it's not the same.
但这可不是一回事
You don't know the beauty of it.
你不懂死亡的美丽
In winter, when blood spills on snow,
冬日里 血溅在雪地上
it steams.
还冒着热气呢
You're insane.
你疯了
Michael.
米迦勒
You think I'm just gonna stand by
你觉得我会袖手旁观
and watch you kill yourself?
看着你自我了断吗
I have to. One of us does.
我别无他法 一定要有人做
One of our leaders wouldn't do it,
如果没有人愿意做
and then the fire went out, and the possessed came in.
然后火堆熄灭 堕天使杀了进来
They killed my friends
他们杀了我的朋友
until our leader did what he promised.
直到我们的领袖践行了诺言
Then the fire lit again, and we were safe.
火堆重新燃起 我们也得救了
You're afraid God won't return.
你害怕上帝一去不返
So am I.
我也一样
You've let a false prophet take advantage of your fear.
你们的这种恐惧被伪先知利用了
But I hear God's voice. We all do.
但是我们听见了上帝的声音 都听见了
But I don't!
我没有
And if it were Father,
如果真的是天父
I promise He would have something to say to me!
我肯定他也会对我说什么的
I'm one of his children too.
我也是他的孩子
Michael, I have a responsibility.
米迦勒 我有责任在身
That mean anything to you?
难道你没肩负过责任吗
It did...
有过
once.
很久以前了
Father's wrath must have a face.
天父的怒火必须有人代为执行
And that duty is mine.
我就来做他的代言人
How say you, Lyrae?
你觉得如何 莱瑞
A death is as glorious as birth.
死亡和降生一样壮美
Why else would Father have made them mortal?
要不然天父怎会给他们有限的寿命呢
Michael, you value a higher angel's counsel
米迦勒 你宁肯听一个上等天使的建议
over your own brother's?
也不听你自己兄弟的话吗
Justice must be done.
正义必须彰显
No, I won't allow cruelty.
不行 我不会允许残杀
Father's orders were to cast these sinners
天父的旨意 就是将这些有罪之人
out into the darkness.
贬入无尽黑暗
I want them to suffer the limits of their bodies.
我想让他们吃尽苦楚
Spill blood, but do so with honor.
杀人可以 但不要做有损天理的事
Always.
那是自然
Michael...
米迦勒
Farewell, Sodom and Gomorrah.
永别了 索多玛和蛾摩拉
There, that's better.
这就对了
Are you afraid of the dark, soldier?
你害怕黑暗吗 士兵
Don't be.
不要害怕
It's lovely in the dark.
黑暗里可舒服了
Turn out the light!
把灯光关掉
Turn out the light!
把灯光关掉
Over here.
这边
Open!
开门
You okay, man?
你还好吗 老兄
Yeah.
还好
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm from Vega.
我是维加来的
Vega?
维加
General Riesen?
莱森将军
I didn't think it was possible, Gates,
我本以为这不可能做到 盖茨
but you have managed to turn this place
但你成功地把这个地方
from charming hovel to just hovel.
从小屋变成小破屋了
Well, hello to you too, Claire Riesen.
你也好啊 克莱尔•莱森
And all this is the price of genius.
这一切都是身为天才的代价
A little method, little madness, you know.
一点条理 再加一点疯狂 就成了
To what do I owe this honor?
你来有何贵干啊
I have a favor to ask.
我需要你帮个忙
Oh, straight to the point, just like your pop.
直来直去 跟你♥爸♥一个风格
Well, I'll try not to take it personally,
你别往心里去
but I'm kind of busy, so...
但我有点忙 所以...
How busy?
有多忙
Where'd you find that?
你从哪找到的
My dad never came empty-handed.
我爸从来不空着手来
You are a quick study.
你学得倒快
Last time the General brought you here,
上次将军带你来时
I don't think you were even old enough to have a drink.
你还没到能喝酒的年纪呢
It's been years, right?
那是 很多年之前了吧
Yeah, well, things change.
是啊 时移世易了
Gates, I need you to find someone for me.
盖茨 我需要你为我找个人
Zoe Holloway, she's a V-1,
佐伊•赫洛薇 是个V1
wants to overthrow my government.
想颠覆我的政♥府♥
What, did she say that in a strongly worded letter?
怎么 她发布了什么讨♥伐♥檄文了吗
No, she tried to kill me.
没有 她想刺杀我
She escaped prison,
她越狱了
and my soldiers can't track her.
而我的士兵追踪不到她
But I bet you can.
但我打赌你可以的
Claire, I'd love to help you, but I'm an engineer.
克莱尔 我想帮你 但我是工程师
I power the city.
我为这个城市提供电力
I build you a bomb here and there,
我为你四处制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
but I don't play detective.
但我可当不了侦探
Come on, Gates.
别这样 盖茨
You and my dad built this city.
是你和我父亲建立了这个城市
You know it better than anyone. You could find her.
你是最了解它的人 你可以找到她
Please, it's important.
拜托 这很重要
Yes, it is, but I can't, not now, sorry.
没错 但我不能 现在不行 抱歉
Gates, I'm not asking.
盖茨 我不是在求你
I thought you said that this was a favor.
我以为你之前所说是想让我帮忙的
Yeah, well, now it's an order.
没错 但现在这是个命令
Tinker with that thing later.
待会再摆弄那东西
You know what? This bad boy is a processing core
你知道吗 这是从为农桑B塔中
from a generator that powers three floors in Agri-tower B,
三个楼层供能的发电机里拿出来的处理核心
all stalks of corn.
那里生满了玉米
It went kaboom at 3:00 A.M.
它在凌晨三点爆♥炸♥了
So, I don't fix this,
所以倘若我现在不修这个
we can kiss that corn good-bye.
我们今后就可以告别玉米了
There are rumors of a rebellion, Gates.
叛乱的谣言四起 盖茨
You know what those grow up into?
你知道它们会变成什么吗
Civil wars.
内战
It's the curse of the Bambino.
这是贝比鲁斯魔咒
The Boston Red Sox traded away Babe Ruth
波士顿红袜队把贝比•鲁斯转卖♥♥
and bought the team 86 years bad luck.
为队伍换来了八十六年的坏运气
Michael was our Babe Ruth.
米迦勒曾是我们的贝比•鲁斯
After he left, everything fell apart.
在他离开之后 一切都分崩离析了
I mean, he was the only angel that gave a damn about us.
他曾是唯一在乎过我们的天使
Yeah, well, maybe we never really knew him.
没错 也许我们从未真正了解过他
Look, give me an hour,
给我一小时
and I'll see what I can do, okay?
然后我看看能做什么 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
General Riesen, what the hell are you doing down here?
莱森将军 你到底在这里做什么
"General"?
将军
Sam, you know this guy?
萨姆 你认识这家伙吗
Why'd he call you Sam?
他为什么叫你萨姆
Wait. Who the hell are you?
等等 你到底是谁
Eli.
伊莱
I'm a prisoner, like him.
我和他一样 是个囚犯
Wait. W-why is he calling you Sam?
等等 为... 为什么他叫你萨姆
That's my name now.
这是我现在的名字
I didn't want to tell him who I really was.
我不想告诉他我曾经的真实身份
Too dangerous.
太危险了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表