剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Let her go.
放了她
Even an angel needs a key.
即便是天使也需钥匙才能打开它
Gabriel, please.
加百列 求你了
Dyads are rare, but it's rarer still
两分体很少见 但更少见的是
for the human spirit to win dominance over the angel.
人类的灵魂居然能压倒天使占据主导
Even the human Julian wasn't strong enough,
即便是人类朱利安也不够强大
so Lyrae was in control.
所以才让莱瑞占了上风
But you have something he didn't.
但你有一点比他强
Your love for Clementine
你对克莱曼婷的爱
is what's keeping your human spirit on top.
支撑着你的人类灵魂占据主导
But I want you to be my soldier, Edward.
但我想让你为我效力 爱德华
And now I know how--
我知道该怎么做了
by taking her away from you.
就是让你失去她
Then there'll be nothing for your human half to live for.
这样你的人性就失去支撑
Edward, I love you.
爱德华我爱你
No! No, no, no!
不不不
No!
不要
No, no, no, no.
不不不
War's over, Edward. You lost.
战争结束了 爱德华 你输了
So be my soldier.
所以 当我的士卒吧
And who are you?
说出你是谁
Duma...
杜马
A soldier of Gabriel.
加百列的士兵
And Judas takes another life.
叛徒犹大又夺走了一条性命
That's it.
完蛋了
If she found me, others will too.
如果她找到了我 其他人也会找到
We have to get the hell out of here.
咱们必须得离开这里
Or I'm--I'm leav--
不然 我就离...
What's that?
那是什么
A warning.
一个警告
He wants me to get someplace safer.
他想让我去个更安全的地方
Good.
太好了
If you won't listen to me, please listen to him.
如果你不听我的 也请听他的
Oh, I won't abandon the friends I've made here.
我不会抛弃我在这里交上的朋友
Not that you'd understand.
你肯定不会理解的
I had no choice.
我没有选择
We always have a choice.
我们总是有选择的
That's what you taught your son.
这是你教给你儿子的概念
When your mother died, I cut you off.
你妈死的时候 我离开过你
Leaving you out in the desert
把你留在沙漠
was the second time I abandoned you.
是我第二次抛弃你
I don't want to do it again.
我不想再做一次
Please, William.
求你了 威廉
Come with me.
跟我走
Will you come with me?
你会跟我走吗
Good-bye, David.
再见 大卫
Freeze!
别动
Hello, David...
你好啊 大卫...
We're taking back the nuclear plant.
我们要收回核电站
It's over.
结束了
I suppose congratulations are in order.
我想应该要恭喜你了
Nicely done, Claire.
干得好 克莱尔
Your father would be proud.
你父亲会为你自豪的
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To watch my father die from the back row.
在后排看着我父亲死
Thank our brothers and sisters for the warning.
感谢咱们兄弟姐妹给的警告
Ten minutes to core breach.
离堆芯破裂还有十分钟
I think you broke a rib.
我觉得你弄断了根肋骨
No, I-I feel fine.
没啊 我感觉还不错
My rib, asshole.
是我的肋骨 你个混♥蛋♥
I thought there was a leak, but the computer took a hit.
我认为有泄漏情况发生 但是电脑被打坏了
It's not lowering the control rods into the core.
无法将控制棒放入核心
If those rods don't go back into the core in ten minutes,
如果那些棒子不在十分钟内进入核心
This city will be destroyed.
这城市就毁了
Can it be fixed?
能修好吗
Yeah, but not from here.
可以 但是从这里不行
I need to go into the containment room
我得进入控制室
and lower them manually.
手动放下它们
But I need you to stay here.
但我需要你待在这里
Watch the reactor's kinetics readings.
看着反应炉的动力数据
I'll talk you through it.
我会一步步的教你
Nine minutes to core breach.
离堆芯破裂还有九分钟
Okay, what am I looking at?
好吧 我眼前这些都是什么
Nothing.
什么都不是
I don't understand. I thought you--
我不明白 你不是说...
Alex, I can't survive this much radiation.
亚历克斯 这么大的辐射我活不了的
What?
什么
You can't come in here before the radiation's been purged.
辐射净化前你不能进来
I'm dead already.
我已经死定了
There's no point in both of us dying.
没必要让咱们两个都牺牲
Then get out of there!
那就赶紧出来
I'll go in there.
换我进去
Just talk me through it. I can do this.
你在外面指挥就好 我能做到的
I barricaded it from the inside.
我从里面把门锁上了
There can only be one martyr today, Alex.
今天只能有一位殉道者 亚历克斯
Gates.
盖茨
Gates, look at me.
盖茨 看着我
Gates! Look at me, Gates!
盖茨 看着我 盖茨
Don't do this.
别这么做
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but keeping the power on in Vega has been my job
但是自从另一位莱森找到我的那刻起
ever since the day that Riesen found me.
维护维加的电力就成了我的工作
And I don't want some cocky kid
而且我可不希望有什么自大的小子
coming along and taking all the glory,
过来把功劳全抢走了
especially one that doesn't know the first thing
特别是一个一点都不了解
about isotopic fuel reactions.
同位素燃料反应的人
Eight minutes to core breach.
距离堆芯破裂还剩8分钟
Look, I can save us today,
听着 今天我能救大家一命
but these rods won't last much longer.
但这些棒子撑不了多久了
Vega only has a few years left.
维加只能再撑几年了
These people need a new home, Alex,
这些人需要一个新家 亚历克斯
and I think you can get them there.
而我觉得你能带领他们到那里
Count on it.
放心吧
There's only two kings left in the whole deck.
整副牌里只剩两张王了
What are the odds of the next card being one of them?
下一张牌是王的几率有多大
Less than 5%.
不到5%
Mm-hmm, quite slim. Too bad.
没错 微乎其微 太糟糕了
I'll tell you what--
我来告诉你该怎么着吧
Quit right now,
现在就放弃
and I'll save your life...
然后我会救你一命
but Mallory burns.
但是马♥勒♥里会陷入火海
Come on, Michael.
行了 米迦勒
Take my offer. It's a good one--
接受我的提议吧 这个提议不错的
A chance to save your life.
一个救你一命的机会
My fate lies with the chosen one,
我的命运和天选之子紧密相连
not you.
而与你无关
But how can you be so sure?
但你怎么能如此确定呢
Because I have faith.
因为我心怀信念
Three kings.
三个王
We had a deal.
我们约定好了的
This isn't over, is it?
这还没完 是不是
Not until you bring the chosen one to me.
直到你把天选之子带给我才算结束
Stars.
星星
The constellation.
星座
Michael, you're okay. What stars?
米迦勒 你没事了 什么星星
Where's Alex? I need to see him.
亚历克斯在哪里 我得见他
Oh, no.
不好了
Claire, are you there?
克莱尔 你在吗
Yeah, Alex. What's going on?
在 亚历克斯 怎么了
Claire.
克莱尔
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表