剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Well, Michael, I choose you.
米迦勒 可我选择你
I'm going to save you, brother,
我这就来救你 兄弟
by doing the one thing you can't.
帮你完成一件你做不到的事
Your attention.
全体注意
Curfew is now in effect...
现在是宵禁时间...
If you come by the clinic,
如果你去我们诊所
we can find out if it's a boy or a girl.
我们可以测出孩子是男是女
For now, best to get some rest.
现在好好休息就行
None of us are getting any sleep tonight.
今晚没人会去睡觉
Not with David out there.
只要大卫还在外面就不行
But I will take it easy.
但我会尽力放松的
Thank you.
谢谢
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, a baby?
怀孕了哈
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Uh, if I'd known, I would never have...
要是我早知道 我就不会...
Kissed me?
吻我吗
It's okay.
没关系
People do strange things
人在将死的时候
when they think they're about to die, right?
总会做出一些奇怪的举动 不是吗
I know it's not William's.
我知道不是威廉的
Claire, I saw a photograph of
克莱尔 我见过一张
the two of you on your wedding day.
你们在婚礼上的合照
I think the bouquet had stronger feelings for William than you did.
我觉得就连那花束都比你对威廉有情
The father was a soldier.
孩子的父亲是一名士兵
But he's gone now, and...
但如今他失踪了 而且...
I want to believe he's still alive,
我希望自己能坚信他还活着
but he can't be because if he were, he...
但那是不可能的 因为假如他还活着的话 他...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Claire, I...
克莱尔 我...
Any man who loved you and loved your baby
任何爱你也爱你宝宝的男人
would be by your side right now
这种时候都应该会陪在你身边
if it were humanly possible.
假如这是人力可以做到的
He was human, right?
他是人类吧
All too human.
太人类了
Lady Riesen.
莱森小姐
A call just came in from the truck that went missing.
刚刚从失踪的那辆卡车上打来电♥话♥
The man claims to be David Whele.
一个男人声称自己是大卫•威尔
David?
大卫
Whele, are you there?
威尔 在吗
The explosives. I got them.
那些炸♥药♥ 我搞到了
Tell us where you are and we'll come get you.
告诉我们你在哪里 然后我们去接你
Vega's a beautiful city, isn't it?
维加是一座美丽的城市 不是吗
We created something wonderful.
我们创造了一些很美妙的东西
David, what's going on?
大卫 发生什么事了
If you think I won't honor our deal, you're wrong.
假如你以为我不会守约 你错了
Just bring the C4 to me,
把C4炸♥药♥带给我
and you will never have to be a V1 again.
你就永远也不用当V1了
I promise.
我保证
No, no, I believe you.
不 不 我相信你
So what's the problem?
那到底有什么问题
It takes so much to build something in this world,
在这世上造个什么东西要花费很大功夫
and so little to take it down.
但要毁灭什么却是轻而易举的
Vega is not gonna fall tonight.
维加不会在今夜陷落
David, we can make sure of that.
大卫 我们能确保这一点
We can do this together.
我们可以齐心协力保护维加
You could've killed me, Claire.
你本可以杀了我的 克莱尔
Why didn't you?
你为什么没杀
Because you're a human being.
因为你是人类
Claire Riesen...
克莱尔• 莱森
Convinced she can save every person in this city
坚信自己能拯救这座城市中的每一个人
all by herself.
凭一己之力
The V1s taught me something, Claire.
那些V1教会我一些道理 克莱尔
We've been dividing the people for years.
几年来我们一直在分离人♥民♥
Up there and down here.
上层和下层
Vega's like two different cities now.
如今维加像是被分成了两个城市
I'm starting to think that maybe
我开始思考 也许
it's the way it should be.
本应如此
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
I want Vega on lockdown, the whole city on high alert,
马上封锁维加 全城最高警戒
every guard armed
全体守卫武装上阵
and ready for when David comes for us.
做好大卫朝我们进攻的准备
Nice try. Any last words?
这招不错啊 有遗言吗
Get in.
进来
What?
什么
I built this city when you were in diapers.
你还在穿尿布时我就建造了这座城市
You want to bring it down,
你想要毁了这座城市
I'm the guy who knows how.
我就是那个知道该怎么做的人
Come on, Jasper. You got a gun.
拜托 加斯帕 你有枪在手啊
Keep it on me, but get in the damn truck.
拿枪指着我就好 但你快上车行不行
You seem like a nice kid, and frankly
你看起来是个不错的孩子 而且说实话
you don't have much time,
你没多少时间了
So why don't we go see you off with a bang?
所以我们何不用一场爆♥炸♥为你送行呢
Come on.
来吧
Good. Old man, where are we going?
好吧 老家伙 我们要去哪里
Oh, straight to the top.
直接到最上面
What would father say?
父亲会怎么说
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's bring him back and find out.
我们一起把他带回来然后问问他吧
The markings on Alex's body are father's final message.
亚历克斯身上的纹身是父亲最后的信息
If you harm him, they'll disappear forever.
假如你伤害了他 纹身就会永远地消失了
What good is a message if nobody can read it?
假如没人能读懂 这纹身又有什么用呢
Gabriel, please.
加百列 拜托了
Killing the boy won't matter.
杀了这男孩没事的
All we ever needed was his skin.
反正我们只需要他的皮肤
If you kill him, you may as well kill me.
假如你杀了他 你可能也会把我害死
I'll never forgive you.
我永远也不会原谅你
Oh, yes, you will.
不 你会的
Put him down.
放下他
Gently.
轻轻地
Alex, are you okay?
亚历克斯 你没事吧
Good work, Alex.
干得好 亚历克斯
Looks like you and I make a pretty good team.
看来你和我合作得挺不错的
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Kill him! Kill Gabriel now!
杀了他 马上杀了加百列
Patience, Alex.
耐心点 亚历克斯
Patience.
耐心点
So what do you think of this body of mine?
你觉得我这幅身躯怎样
It's all right, isn't it?
还不错 不是吗
Think it suits me.
我觉得挺适合我的
Much as I enjoy drifting in darkness,
尽管我很享受在黑暗中游荡
it is nice to be back on two feet again.
但能再次用双脚走路也是不错的
You don't recognize me, do you?
你没认出我来 是不是
Come on, Michael, think.
别啊 米迦勒 再想想
All right, I'll give you a clue.
那好 我提醒提醒你
Last time you saw me,
上次你见到我的时候
we burned two cities to the ground,
我们夷平了两座城市
but you looked down on my methods.
但你对我的手段极为不满
Lyrae,
莱瑞
you have broken the will of God
你已经触犯了上帝的旨意
and must be punished.
因此必须受罚
Lyrae.
莱瑞
You banished me to the outer sphere
你把我驱逐进了虚无之中
for taking joy in delivering God's punishment.
就因为执行上帝旨意时顺便消遣了一下
But you were my inspiration, Michael.
但是你启发了我 米迦勒
I learned it all from you.
我都是从你身上学来的
I was wrong.
我错了
I know that now. It's too late.
我现在知道了 太晚了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表