剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
one we have to take.
我们必须承担
Generator kicked out.
发电机坏了
Happens sometimes.
有时会这样
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
I'm not here to harm you.
我不想伤害你
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the archangel Michael.
我是大天使米迦勒
Harper, it's best you remain silent.
哈珀 你最好别出声
There's no need to fear me.
你不必惧怕我
In the war that rages outside this town,
在镇外的那场战斗中
I'm on the side of my Father--
我是站在我父亲这边的
the Father you worship.
也就是你们崇敬的天父
He sent me here secretly, to test the strength of you,
他秘密派我过来 来考验你们的力量
your people.
你们这些人
You're very important to me, Harper.
你对我非常重要 哈珀
You're meant to know me as I truly am.
你应该知道我的真实身份
Father wanted it that way.
这是天父所希望的
But he also wishes that this truth remains between us
但他还希望这个秘密仅限于你我之间
and us alone.
只有我们知道
The lives of everyone here
这里所有人的生命
and the future of this town depends on it.
还有这座小镇的未来取决于此
Do you understand?
你懂了吗
Yes.
懂了
I heard her wake up. She appears to be okay.
我听到她醒了 她似乎没什么事
Harper... Is that true?
哈珀 真的吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Tell me.
告诉我
What happened?
出什么事了
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Harper, I'm going to need the truth at your confession.
哈珀 我需要事实为你作忏悔
We'll make our way to church soon.
我们马上就要去教堂
Security clearance checkpoint now in effect.
安全检查站现在启动
Please...
请...
I don't want to fight anymore.
我再也不想打仗了
David, I don't want to fight anymore.
大卫 我再也不想打仗了
I'm sorry, dodo I David.
对不起 我... 大卫
Listen, isII David.
听我说 我... 大卫
David... I want you, David.
大卫 我需要你 大卫
You're beautiful.
你真美
I could eat you up.
我能把你吃个精光
Get out!
出去
Get out!
出去
Well, it seems you've underestimated the Lady of the City.
看来你低估了女领袖
This does not bode well for you.
对你来说是个不好的兆头
Shut up!
闭嘴
You--just--shut up!
你给我闭嘴
Oh, Consul Whele, how could you?
威尔执政官 你怎么可以这样
Julian, unfortunately, something of mine
朱利安 遗憾的是我的一些东西
has made its way into your wretched city,
到了你们不幸的城市
and I want him back.
我希望他能回来
I see that you're upset.
看得出来你很不安
That's clear.
很明显
Perhaps, in time, you'll get over yourself.
或许最终你能不再自以为是
I don't really care.
其实我不怎么在乎
I'm not interested in a war with you--
我并不想和你开战
not today, anyway--
反正今天不想
which is precisely the reason
这就是为什么
why I left my glorious army of angels outside your gates.
我把光荣的天使部队留在了城门外
So what do you say?
你怎么看
Shall we negotiate?
需要谈判吗
I think not.
我认为不需要
I see.
那好
Well, perhaps we can discuss this another time,
等事情解决之后 也许我们可以找一天
when things have settled a bit.
再来商量这件事
Things will never settle.
事情是永远也不会解决的
Neero.
尼禄
You are a good soldier.
你是一名出色的战士
I will not leave you here with these monsters.
我不会让你独自面对这些怪物的
Dude!
老兄啊
Harper,
哈珀
the honesty of your confession will spare you any pain.
你诚实的忏悔会让消除你的痛苦
I've been having an affair with someone in town.
我在城里一直和人有私情
A married man.
一个已婚的男人
I pursued him, and it's my fault,
是我主动的 是我的错
and I'm so ashamed.
我感到很羞耻
That's why I ran away.
所以我离开了
Go on.
继续
What aren't you confessing, Harper?
你还有什么没忏悔的 哈珀
You understand the importance of this, don't you?
你明白忏悔的重要性吧
You know that secrets are sins.
你知道秘密就是罪恶
I don't get it.
我不明白
What secret is worth risking the entire town?
什么秘密值得拿整个小镇来冒险
I'm not sure, but she seems to have made up her mind.
我不敢肯定 但是她似乎已经下定了决心
It doesn't work that way.
这样是不行的
The Prophet commanded,
先知已经指示过
every five years the town has to be cleansed of all its sins.
小镇每五年必须清洗所有的罪恶
If Harper doesn't confess, the fire will go out,
如果哈珀不坦白 守护的火焰就会熄灭
and the possessed will come.
紧接着堕天使就会到来
I don't want to lose her again,
我不想再次失去她
but I may have no choice.
但我可能别无选择
She'll have to go. There must be another way.
她必须要走 肯定还有别的办法
How can one person's confession matter so much?
一个人的忏悔怎么会如此重要呢
We didn't survive all these years
这么多年我们之所以能幸存下来
by compromising our beliefs, Michael.
靠的是我们坚定不移的信念 米迦勒
You may be struggling with your faith,
也许你不知道该不该接受自己的信仰
but we're not with ours.
可我们对自己的信仰坚定不移
You were right.
你说得对
I ruined a relationship with someone
我把一个人当儿子般看待
who was like a son to me.
可我却破坏了我们之间的关系
I needed him to want what I did,
我希望他走我的老路
and it brought the worst out in me.
结果却带出了我黑暗的一面
I should have let him find his own path, his own truth.
我就该让他找到自己的路 自己的真理
I'm sure Harper will do the same.
我相信哈珀也会这么做的
Laurel, your faith is something I admire.
劳瑞尔 你的信仰令我钦佩
It's what compels me to stay and search for my own.
因此而驱使我留下来寻找自我
Whatever happens with Harper, I'm here if you need me.
无论哈珀结局如何 需要我只管说
The celebration's tomorrow.
明天就要举♥行♥庆典了
I need you to give your confession to Laurel
我要你向劳瑞尔忏悔
now, tonight.
就是今晚
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起 我做不到
Please don't make me leave.
求你别赶我走
Harper, I love you,
哈珀 我爱你
but I cannot let you put everyone else in danger.
但我不能让你令其他人陷入危险
What did you do?
你干了什么
I did what was necessary for the safety of this town,
为了小镇的安全 我做了我必须要做的事
Laurel.
劳瑞尔
I know I already confessed my sins,
我知道我已经忏悔了我的罪恶
but now I have another one.
但是现在我又多了一条
I'll see you inside.
屋里见
I can't form an alliance with you.
我不能和你结盟
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
You didn't just see what happened?
你没看到刚才发生的事吗
He's coming back, and next time,
他会再回来的 而下一次
it'll be with an army!
他会带着军队一起来
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because you are lying to me! I'm not.
因为你一直在骗我 我没有
Gabriel came into my city.
加百列进入了我的城市
He came here looking for you.
他是来这里找你的
Because you escaped?
是因为你逃跑了吗
Because you were his prisoner?
还是因为你是他的逃犯
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表