剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
And for what?
都是为了什么呢
Father hasn't come back, maybe he never will.
天父还没回归 也许他不会回归了
He will, and I'll be the one to bring him home.
他会回来的 我会把他带回来的
But if you doubt me, Janeck,
但如果你敢质疑我 詹内克
you won't get to see it.
你就等不到那一天了
Like Uriel?
就像乌列吗
We found her body, Gabriel.
我们找到了她的遗体 加百列
She was killed in the bombing.
她被炸死了
Bourbon is whiskey.
威士忌也是酒
I am still alive.
起码我还活着
I'll gather the army.
我去召集军队
Dad, you don't want to sleep through your own death.
老爸 你可不想睡着死过去吧
Trust me, that last burst of adrenaline is killer.
相信我 那最后一下的刺♥激♥可带劲了
Aren't you excited?
你是不是很激动
Excited about what?
我激动什么
To die.
要死了啊
You finally get to be face-to-face with your maker.
你总算可以去见造物主了
Oh, wait, that's right,
啊对了
You lost your faith.
你早就不信了
It's ironic that when angels descend from heaven
说来真是讽刺 天使们从天而降
with concrete proof of god's existence,
带来了上帝存在的铁证
you lose your faith.
结果你却不信了
I won't believe in a god
这个所谓上帝手下的天使
whose angels slaughtered my family.
杀了我家人 我当然不会信他
you helped in that slaughter.
家人被杀你也有功劳啊
I must say, I can't wait to see how it all ends.
我得承认 我等不及要见识最后一刻了
I don't think I'll have to wait long.
我看我不用等太久了
These people won't kill me.
这些人才不会杀了我
That's all you have left to offer, dad.
但你身上值钱的就剩这一样了 老爸
Just your life.
就剩一条命了
Come on, get up.
来 站起来
Let's shoot him in the head
当头给他一枪
and throw his body in the streets.
然后把他扔到大街上算了
No. No, I'm not gonna waste this opportunity.
不行 我不会浪费这次机会的
Zoe, right?
你是佐伊吧
You're Zoe. I know all about you.
你就是佐伊 你的事我都听说了
We can make a deal, come on.
我们可以做个交易 来吧
We could--we could come to an agreement.
我们可以做个协议
we don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
We need to keep moving.
我们得赶紧转移
They found our safe house, Zoe.
我们的藏身地被发现了 佐伊
We need a new place to hide.
我们得找个新的藏身地
This will just take a few minutes.
这事用不了几分钟的
The death of David Whele needs to be recorded.
大卫?威尔之死不录下来就可惜了
With that and this,
有了这段录像和弹♥药♥
the V-1s will be lining up to join us.
底层的人会蜂拥加入我们的
Please, I can help you.
求你了 我能帮你
Don't think they're really in the mood to talk.
他们似乎不太想和你说话
Dude's gotta have more than five trucks
整个新特尔斐肯定不止
in all of New Delphi, Alex.
那五辆卡车 亚历克斯
Maybe, but I know he's lying.
也许吧 但我知道他撒了谎
He never sent that message to Vega.
他根本就没把那条消息发给维加
But Julian gave you that New Delphi alliance thing.
但朱利安已经同意和维加结盟了
No, he gave us a promise.
不 他只是承诺了一下而已
Well, a promise isn't much help to my daughter,
一个空头承诺可帮不了我女儿
or your baby she's carrying.
也帮不了她肚子里你的孩子
What? You knocked up his daughter?
不是吧 你把她的女儿搞大了
Pete, sit down.
皮特 坐下
Listen, listen, this is our chance to end all of this,
听着 这是解决问题的最好机会了
but we can't do it on our own.
但我们仅凭自己是不行的
Julian promised us an army. So where is it?
朱利安承诺要给我一支军队 但是在哪呢
Maybe he lied, he doesn't have one.
也许他也撒谎了 他根本没军队
No.
不对
Oh, he may be lying about the message to Vega,
他也许撒谎没给维加发消息
but he's telling the truth about the power of New Delphi.
但新特尔斐的力量他可没撒谎
Somehow this city has defied Gabriel for 25 years.
不知怎的 这城市能抵抗加百列25年之久
Something Vega couldn't do and we had Michael on our side.
维加没做到这点 而我们还有米迦勒支持
He has something formidable enough to keep them safe.
他手里肯定有什么可怕武器能保全城平安
Then I'm gonna find it.
那我就要查清楚
General, I need you to buy me some time with Julian.
将军 麻烦你拖住朱利安一段时间
Noma, you're coming with me.
诺玛 你和我一起
You're not gonna leave me here, are you?
你们不会要把我扔在这吧
You don't leave this room.
你不准出这个房♥间
We're lucky we made it this far.
能到这个地步是我们的运气
But if anyone figures out you were possessed,
但只要有人发现你被附身过
they're gonna ask how.
他们就会问你怎么脱身的
No one here can know what I can do.
绝对不能让这里的人知道我的本事
You got it?
明白了吗
Yeah.
好吧
It doesn't seem like Zoe's style
派别人替她出生入死
to send someone to do her dirty work.
不像是佐伊的风格
Here comes the cavalry.
部队那边来人了
Holy shit.
见鬼
He's an angel.
他是个天使
Gabriel must still be alive.
加百列一定还活着
He is the only one who would send an angel.
他是唯一会派遣天使来的人
By why? Why here?
但为什么到这里呢
To kill me.
为了杀我
Vega security, go ahead.
维加安保 请说
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况
We need you to send more...
我们需要你派遣更多...
Hello, brother.
你好啊 兄弟
Why are you here?
你怎么会在这里
Noma called to me.
诺玛呼唤了我
Where's Alex?
亚历克斯在哪里
Your friends in Vega bombed my aerie.
你在维加的朋友炸了我的巢穴
Noma escaped, but Alex died there.
诺玛逃走了 但亚历克斯死在那里了
Uriel was there, too.
乌列也在那里
Our little sister,
我们的小妹妹
She's dead.
她死了
Uriel.
乌列
Don't.
别碰我
You're lying about Uriel.
你在乌列的生死上撒谎了
I'm not.
我没有
And you're lying about Alex.
而且你也在亚历克斯的事上撒谎了
He's alive!
他还活着
Lying?
撒谎
You think a human could survive something
你觉得一个人类能在足以杀死
That killed one of our own?
天使的爆♥炸♥中活下来吗
Are you really going to do this?
你真的要这么做吗
Feeling better?
觉得好些了吗
He can't cut this power.
他不能切断这里的电能
The generator's lines run inside.
发电机的线路都在里面
Is that safe?
这安全吗
No, but in a world filled with abominations,
不 但在一个无限险恶的世界里
death by immolation seems almost a comfort.
自我了断就好像是解脱一般了
He didn't cut the feed.
他没有切断监控
He wants us to watch.
他想我们眼睁睁看着
is there any other way to reach outside?
有其他的出路吗
No.
没有
So tell me, Gates,
那么告诉我 盖茨
Is this place gonna hold against an angel?
这地方顶得住一个天使的攻击吗
That's nine inches of reinforced concrete and steel.
墙体是二十多米厚的加固混凝土和钢
Even a higher angel can't get through that.
即使是高等天使也无法穿透
You sure about that?
你确定吗
You mutilated V-1s,
你残杀V1
amputated their hands for stealing food,
因为偷窃食物而砍下他们的手
you're a deviant who kept an eight-ball as a sex toy.
你是个饲养堕天使当充气娃娃的变♥态♥
You killed our children.
你杀死了我们的孩子
They know you well, dad.
他们可真了解你啊 老爸
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表