剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
He tortured me.
他折磨我
I escaped.
我逃了出来
As you can imagine, he's gonna be really pissed.
你可以想象 他会大发雷霆的
I came here for an alliance with New Delphi
我来到这里是想和新特尔斐结盟
to help me defeat Gabriel.
帮助我打倒加百列的
I want to unite the two greatest cities in the cradle--
我想要联合两个最大的城市
something that's never been done since the beginning of the war.
这是从战事伊始就没人做过的事
Your heart is racing.
你的心跳不断加快
You know, fear is the common cause,
恐惧是通常的原因
but lying is a close second.
但是撒谎也是原因之一
Why would I lie?
我为什么要撒谎
To save your skin.
为了保住你的皮囊
My skin, along with yours,
我的皮囊 连同你的
will be in the hands of an archangel
将会落入大天使之手
if you don't take what I'm saying seriously.
如果你不认真听我说的话
You escaped from Gabriel?
你说你从加百列那里逃出来了
You can understand why I'm suspicious.
你可以理解为什么我会怀疑
I had help.
有人帮了我
Vega dropped a bomb on Gabriel's aerie.
维加在加百列的老巢丢了颗炸♥弹♥
If you want to cut my throat, you go ahead.
如果你想割了我的喉咙 请便
But I'll die knowing that the leader of New Delphi
但我在死的时候知道新特尔斐的领袖
wasn't brave,
并不勇敢
but the biggest fool I've ever met.
而是我遇到过的最大的蠢货
That's good.
很好
Shotgun.
给我猎枪
You're not going to kill Gabriel with a shotgun.
你用猎枪杀不了加百列
Empyrean steel.
九天玄铁
Impressive.
很厉害
Still not enough to kill an archangel.
但还是杀不了大天使
Let me come with you.
让我和你一起去
Don't drink all my brandy.
别把我的白兰地喝光了
Who are these guys?
这些是什么人
Whoever they are,
不管他们是谁
they don't have clearance to be in the security zone.
他们没有进入安全区的许可
Call it in.
报告一下
New Delphi, I'd prefer to loathe you from afar.
新特尔斐 我更想从远方憎恶你
I want Alex alive.
我想要亚历克斯活着
He'll die at my hands. Understood?
他要死在我的手上 懂吗
If you find him first, bring him to me.
如果你先找到他 把他带给我
And by all means, once inside, keep your wings hidden.
还有切记 进去之后别把翅膀露出来
This vile city is infested with the lowest of our kind
这肮脏的城市里充满了我族的渣滓
and, as we very well know, armed with Empyrean steel.
并且我们都知道 他们配有九天玄铁
Do you know her well?
你和她熟吗
Harper and I grew up together.
哈珀和我一起长大的
We're like sisters.
我们亲如姐妹
A couple of days back, she ran away.
几天前 她逃跑了
Why would anyone want to run away?
为什么有人想逃跑
The Prophet left rules for us to follow.
先知留下了我们必须遵守的规矩
Told us Father wants the people of Mallory to live life
说天父想要马♥勒♥里的人们
with an open heart.
敞开心扉
We make mistakes, same as anyone, sure,
我们会犯错 就像其他所有人一样
but when we do, we confess.
但是当我们犯错后 我们忏悔
No secrets. No sins.
没有秘密 没有罪恶
As the leader of the town, it's my job
作为小镇的领导者 我有职责
to take the confessions of each and every person.
聆听所有人的忏悔
Harper was reluctant to reveal her secrets.
哈珀不愿意分享她的秘密
I was pressuring her, and she ran away.
我对她施压 她就逃跑了
And now that she's returned?
而现在她却回来了
That means she's ready to confess,
这说明她准备好了忏悔
and we can all move on.
然后我们就可以继续过日子
The real question is, how do you know Harper?
真正的问题是 你是怎么认识哈珀的
I don't. Really?
我不认识 真的吗
You sure about that? Because she seems to know you.
你真的确定吗 因为她好像认识你
I should go.
我得走了
What'd you do?
你做了什么
You put your hands on her?
你碰过她吗
No, I did not.
不 我没有
Right.
行啊
I know a lie when I see one.
我可看的出谎言
Stop this right now!
立刻停下
Get off me, you son of a bitch.
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥
Michael, please.
米迦勒 求你了
New Delphi base, do you copy?
新特尔斐基地 收到了吗
Alert. We've got two soldiers killed at their post.
警报 我们发现两名士兵在岗位上被杀
I repeat, two soldiers dead.
重复 两名士兵死亡
Possible security breach.
可能有安全漏洞
Two guards found dead on perimeter.
两名守卫在边界死了
Take necessary precautions.
进行必要的防范措施
All hell's about to break loose.
事态要失控了
Keep your head down and don't get involved, okay?
待在一旁别插手 行吗
Get me a weapon. I'll fight with you.
给我把武器 我和你一起战斗
Pete.
皮特
Fine. I'll keep my head down.
好吧 我不插手
Come on, man. You heard what he said on the radio.
别这样老兄 你听到他在电台里说的了
Gabriel is here.
加百列来了
Just give me a weapon.
给我把武器
Copy that.
收到
We'll move the prisoners to a secure location.
我们会将囚犯运送到安全地点
Getget me a weapon! Shut up.
给我把武器 闭嘴
Knife!
刀
Run! It's a higher angel!
快跑 是上等天使
It's an angel! Get out of here!
是个天使 快离开这
Where's Alex?
亚历克斯在哪
Come on, man, we're on the same side!
别这样 我们是一伙的
Let's get out there! Shut your mouth.
咱们杀出去 闭上你的嘴
You got to give me a weapon. I can help you.
你得给我把武器 我可以帮你
Gabriel is here.
加百列来了
Come on, man.
别这样 老兄
You're coming with me.
你得跟我走
Everybody, clear!
所有人 安全了
Stop!
住手
Julian, perhaps we can make a trade.
朱利安 也许我们可以做个交易
One more time please, Rose.
再来一次 求你了 萝丝
I don't want to fight anymore.
我不想再战斗了
Don't treat me this way.
别这样对我
Very good.
很好
Rose, darling, come over here
萝丝 亲爱的 快过来
and say hello to Lady Riesen, please.
和莱森小姐打个招呼吧
Here, hold this.
给 拿着这个
Go on. It's okay.
继续 没事的
Ask her.
问她
How does it look?
看起来如何
It's a beautiful color on you.
这颜色和你很配
Thank you, Rose.
谢谢你 萝丝
Okay.
好的
Uh, but the photo.
但那张照片
You--you promised me the photo.
你答应过我的
Soon, Rose.
就快了 萝丝
Soon.
快了
Okay.
好的
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
I simply helped her understand that
我只是帮她明白了
there's value in cooperation with us.
与我们合作的好处
While she desires certain items from the woman she possessed,
当她想要一件被附身者的物品
her main obsession is a photo of this human--
她最想要的是这个人类的一张照片
a visual of the life she stole.
她偷走的这个人的生活影像
I have promised Rose this photo upon her peaceful return to us.
我答应过萝丝如果她平安回来就把照片给她
How do we know she's not gonna kill him?
我们怎么知道她不会杀了他
She'll always be somewhat unpredictable,
她还是会做一些难以预料的事
but that's the risk--
但这个风险
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表