剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Gates Foley is a problem that needs solving.
盖茨·弗利都是一个需要解决的问题
You're nothing but another of Julian's sick jokes.
你不过又是一个朱利安安排的变♥态♥玩笑
Edward, it really is me. Clementine.
爱德华 真的是我 克莱曼婷
You tell Julian that I will never reveal the location
你去告诉朱利安 我永远不会告诉他
of the Amphora.
双耳罐在哪儿
You shouldn't be so eager to die.
你不要这样一心求死
Leave me alone.
少来烦我
Alex killed me.
亚历克斯杀了我
He evicted my soul, ripped it from my body.
他把灵魂与我的身体撕裂
and our daughter watched.
就当着我们女儿的面
Julian brought me back.
朱利安让我起死回生
Remember, Edward?
还记得吗 爱德华
I used to dream about a place
我曾梦想过一个地方
where we could live in peace.
在那里我们可以安静地生活
Tell Julian what he wants
告诉朱利安他想知道的
and we'll be husband and wife again.
我们就又可以成为夫妻了
You were never my wife.
你从来都不是我的妻子
She was your wife for nine years.
她不过当了你9年的妻子
I loved you for 25.
但我爱了你25年
I remember the day we met.
我还记得我们相遇那天
The world was crumbling,
世界即将毁灭
but you weren't afraid of anything.
但你无所畏惧
My brave general.
我勇敢的将军
I'm not the man you think I am.
我和你想的不一样
I never was.
从来不是
The books are for show, right?
这些书只是装样子的吧
You civilians don't read that crap.
你们这些平民才不读这些破烂
Those who do not learn from history
如果人不以史为鉴
are condemned to repeat it.
便会让历史重演
Those who think that fancy quotes make them smarter
那些以为耍嘴皮能显得更聪明的人
are often due to get punched in the mouth.
经常注定被人打嘴巴
Numbers don't lie,
数字不会说谎
and if I can read them, anyone can.
如果我能读懂它们 其他人也能
For god's sake, Foster,
行了 福斯特
if you're going to sell tri-tip out the back door
如果你要私卖♥♥牛腩肉
at least be clever about it.
至少放聪明点
You're not only a thief, you're a bad one.
你不仅是个贼 还是个笨贼
I don't like civilians.
我不喜欢平民
One more word about tri-tip
你只要再提关于牛腩肉的一个字
will result in me shoving this
我就会把这份库存清单
inventory file so far up your ass,
从你的菊花直接捅到
it'll part your hair.
你头顶上去
What is this?
这是什么
Much as I do enjoy torturing you,
尽管我很喜欢折磨你
I think it's time that we tried a more targeted approach.
但我觉得是时候试试更有目的性的方法了
Who are your friends, Gabriel?
你的朋友是谁 加百列
I don't think you have a single human
我觉得没有一个人类
or angel as your friend.
或天使是你的朋友吧
Certainly not Michael.
米迦勒当然不是
He's your twin.
他是你的双胞胎兄弟
Any of your angelic underlings? I think not.
你的天使部下呢 我也觉得不是
Where's your vaunted army and your herald Janeck?
你夸口的军队和你的先锋詹内克呢
Weren't they supposed to be here by now?
他们现在是不是该到了
On the flip side, your enemies multiply.
再说了 你的敌人成倍增加
Claire Riesen dropped a bomb on your aerie
克莱尔·莱森用海伦纳女王的飞机
using the queen of Helena's plane.
往你的老窝里丢了颗炸♥弹♥
We know how the chosen one feels,
我们知道天选之子是怎么想的
and his poor angel sidekick would rather rip off her wings
而他可怜的天使小伙伴宁愿扯下双翼
than spend another minute in your presence.
也不愿在你面前多待一分钟
I believe that was your company
我相信她觉得最讨厌的
she found most disagreeable.
是你的存在
You're alone, Gabriel.
你孤身一人 加百列
In all the universe, totally alone.
在这浩瀚宇宙中 你踽踽独行
This is worse than torture.
这比折磨还要糟
May we please return to the electroshock therapy?
我们能回到电击疗法吗
Oh, we're just getting started.
我们才刚开始呢
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
You should be in bed.
你该卧床休息了
I'm fine.
我没事
Arika, thank you for coming.
艾丽卡 感谢你的到来
Mr. Foley, I was surprised to hear you wanted me.
弗利先生 听说你想见我 我有点惊讶呢
Claire, shouldn't you be resting?
克莱尔 你是不是该休息了
I am exactly where I should be.
我就在我该在的地方
Understood?
懂了吗
We have five archangel corps soldiers
在阵地另一边我们有
on the other side of the trench,
五个大天使军团的兵力
And another strike team's preparing to join them.
另一个突击队也准备加入
Any luck tracking Zoe or David?
能追踪到佐伊和大卫吗
No, but from our soldiers' intel we believe that we know
不行 但从我方士兵的消息来看我们相信
the locations of a number of Zoe's warlords.
我们掌握了佐伊的一些武装首领的所在地
And if we take them out,
如果我们把他们铲除
it will be a major blow to her support base.
这会对她的后勤基地造成重大打击
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You want to stop a dog from biting, take out its teeth.
如果你想要让狗不咬人 就要拔去它的牙
The armory.
武器库
We go after the weapons, not the people.
我们该针对武器 而不是人
We're gonna need those weapons if Gabriel attacks...
如果加百列来袭 我们会需要那些武器
When gabriel attacks.
当加百列来袭的时候
The decision is yours, Claire.
你来做决定吧 克莱尔
Sanders, prepare your men.
桑德斯 准备人手
We're going to raid the armory.
我们要去劫掠武器库
Everything's ready.
一切已就绪
We can be back in Helena by nightfall.
我们在夜幕降临前就能返回海伦纳了
Just say the word.
只要你一声令下
Soon. Bring Kat in here.
待会儿 把凯特带来
I need to send a message to David.
我需要给大卫送个信
You don't trust the radios?
你不信任电波吗
With gates running hot and cold,
在通讯不稳定的情况下
we need to take every precaution.
我们需要万分小心
See that our friend David gets this.
确保我们的朋友大卫收到这信息
We have chips.
我们有薯片
I'm a little low on cash,
我现在手头比较紧
but if you give me a beer
但如果你给我杯酒
I can pay you back in a couple of days.
我可以过几天给你钱
This is a bar, son, not a bank.
这里是酒吧 孩子 不是银行
What if I told you I used to be William Whele?
如果我跟你说我是曾经的威廉•威尔呢
William Whele's dead.
威廉•威尔已经死了
Not dead. Exiled by my father.
没死 是被我父亲流放了
Where'd he send you, to hell and back?
他把你送到地狱走了个来回吗
Close. Arizona.
差不多 亚利桑那
William Whele, huh? Back from the dead.
威廉•威尔啊 死而复生
First angels and now ghosts.
先是天使 现在又来了鬼
Well, I don't believe in ghosts and, uh,
我不相信有鬼魂一说 还有
I don't like liars.
我不喜欢骗子
Well, like I was saying,
就像我说的
I was exiled out to the desert,
我被流放到了沙漠中
given a death sentence, but I made it back.
那是死刑 但是我回来了
Boy, stop bullshitting us. I met William Whele.
孩子 别再忽悠人了 我见过威廉•威尔
I shook his hand after a sermon.
在布道之后我和他握过手
They were like a little girl's hands. Buttery.
他那就是小女孩的手 滑的很
You ain't no William Whele.
你才不是什么威廉•威尔
Excuse me. Let me ask you--
抱歉 我想问一下
No use struggling.
不用挣扎了
You're not in danger.
你没有危险
I just need your help.
我只是需要你的帮助
Claire Riesen?
克莱尔• 莱森
What are you doing in new Delphi?
你在新特尔斐做什么
Julian will hear you.
朱利安会听到你的
He did this to you?
他对你做的这些吗
But you escaped. Clever boy.
但你逃脱了 聪明的孩子
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表