剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
This city is being torn apart.
这座城市正在分崩离析
You know what? It has been for years.
已经这样好几年了
Your dad created the damn V-System.
你♥爸♥爸创造了V阶体系
Now you're just cleaning up his mess.
你现在只是在给他收拾残局罢了
But I could've prevented it.
但是我本可以预防这事的
My dad would have executed David and Zoe in a heartbeat.
我爸爸会毫不留情的处决大卫和佐伊
I let them live.
我却让他们活了下去
Well, that's not who you are.
那不符合你的性格
Maybe it's who I should be.
也许我就该变成那样的性格
If I send soldiers in, I can--
如果我派士兵过去 我可以...
Oh, and slaughter innocent people, Claire?
屠♥杀♥无辜的人♥民♥吗 克莱尔
You're not a killer, okay?
你不是个杀人犯 好吗
I've sent people to their death.
我判取过别人性命
Yeah, traitors. That's different.
是啊 一个叛徒 那不一样
You're not a killer. Don't become one.
你不是杀人犯 别变成其中之一
You can't un-ring that bell.
那样你就没法再变回来了
I'm starting to think about how much stronger I would be
我开始好奇自己会变得多么强大
if I hadn't grown up inside these walls.
如果不是在这墙里长大的话
But you are.
但你本就是
You know, your dad, he wasn't perfect,
你的父亲 他并不完美
but he took charge when the people needed a leader.
但是当人们需要领袖时他发起了号♥令
I had to follow him, but I want to follow you, Claire.
我只能跟随他 但我想跟随你 克莱尔
Are you hearing this? What?
你听到这个了吗 什么
That's Zoe,
是佐伊
speaking to your people.
在对你的人♥民♥讲话
Now...this is our city.
现在... 这里是我们的城市
He used an angel to possess my friend.
他让一个天使附身了我的朋友
And you saw him do it?
你看到他那么做了吗
He has an army of eight-balls.
他有一整个军队的堕天使
An army? But for what?
军队 为了什么
Julian or Lyrae or whatever, he's got a bone to pick.
朱利安或是莱瑞或什么的 随他挑
Well, he has good reason.
他的理由很充分
I demoted him, made him into a lower angel.
我降了他的级别 让他成为了低阶天使
Now he's found another body, he'll want revenge,
现在他找到了新的身体 肯定会来报仇
and he'll get it at all costs.
并且他会不惜一切代价
That's it.
这就是了
That's his revenge.
那就是他的复仇
You took his body.
你夺走了他的身体
Now he wants to give bodies to all the lower angels.
于是他就要给所有低阶天使身体
New Delphi doesn't have enough human vessels,
新特尔斐没有足够的人类躯体
but you know what does?
但你知道哪里够吗
Vega.
维加
He's gonna attack,
他会发起进攻
and we have to stop him.
咱们必须阻止他
Alex, you're no match for a dyad.
亚历克斯 你不是两分体的对手
I'm not going to fight him.
我不会和他硬碰硬
I'm going to evict him.
我要驱逐他
It's never been done.
这事之前没有人做到过
I don't even know if it would work.
我甚至不知道这能否奏效
Why would the markings let me evict
标记给我驱逐的能力
unless I was meant to use them to save humanity?
不就是用来拯救人类的吗
Riesen can help me distract him.
莱森可以帮助我吸引他的注意力
Yeah, there's a Command Office nearby.
这附近有个指挥中心
I saw an evacuation hatch inside.
我看到里边有撤离仓
That could be our escape.
我们可以从那里出去
I'll meet you there.
到那里见
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
What's going on out there?
外边发生了什么
I'm going to perform an eviction on Julian.
我要对朱利安进行驱逐
When he comes in here, just keep him talking.
当他进来的时候 让他一直说话
I need his attention off me.
我需要他把注意力从我身上移开
We have one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会
I have misjudged you, Alex.
我以前小瞧你了 亚历克斯
There's something you should know.
有些事你应该知道
We tried to save Clementine.
我们曾经想解救克莱曼婷
My wife?
我妻子吗
Claire and I performed an eviction,
克莱尔和我进行过一次驱逐仪式
but it didn't work.
但没有成功
She never made it through. I'm sorry.
她没能挺过来 我很遗憾
Claire said she'd gone.
克莱尔说她去世了
I just didn't know how.
可我不知道是怎么去世的
You were trying to set her free.
你试图令她获得自♥由♥
I couldn't bring myself to let her go.
我没办法看着她离世
She was my Clementine.
她曾是我的克莱曼婷
Hey, Alex.
亚历克斯
You brought my Amphora?
拿到我的双耳罐了吗
Noma has it.
在诺玛手上
It's on its way,
很快就会交给你
but I just came to say good-bye, and to thank you.
但我是来道别和谢谢你的
You were right.
你说得对
With Gabriel in chains, Vega is safe.
囚禁了加百列 维加就安全了
Well, ah, why don't you have a drink before you go?
走之前不如喝一杯吧
Some of the special stuff.
我有些好酒
These walls aren't a sanctuary. They're a tomb.
这些墙壁并不是庇护所 而是坟墓
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me make it right.
帮助我拨乱反正
I gotta admit, she's persuasive.
不得不说 她的话很有说服力
She's persuading people to overthrow my government,
她在说服人们推♥翻♥我的政♥府♥
and it's playing on loop. Shut it down.
而且一遍又一遍地循环播放 快关掉
I can't, not from here.
不行 不是这发出的
Okay, they're broadcasting it from a relay station
他们在自己那边的城市
on their side of the city,
从中继站发出广播
ten blocks behind the trench.
距离防御阵地十个街区
But this propaganda is being heard on both sides,
但是城市两边的人都听到了这个广播
and the longer it plays,
而且播放时间越长
the weaker your authority looks.
你的权威就越弱
There is another way.
还有别的办法
Get me across the trench.
让我到防御阵地另一边去
I can manually override the broadcast
我可以手动摧毁广播站下面
from the tunnels under the station.
地道里的广播
I can cut off her speech,
我可以切断她的讲话
and play one that you record.
再播放一个你录好的
That's very brave, Mr. Foley.
你真勇敢 弗利先生
No!
不行
It's a war zone. You're not going over there.
那里是战区 你不能去
Vega couldn't operate without you.
维加没有你就无法运转
I am the only one who knows how to do it.
只有我知道该怎么做
They won't even see me coming.
他们根本不会发现我的
Just send some soldiers with me.
派几个士兵和我一起去就行
No, that would attract too much attention.
不 那样会吸引太多注意力
Claire, I can go alone Forget it.
克莱尔 我一个人可以 绝对不行
Just... find another way.
再想别的办法
Nothing here.
不在这里
I'm gonna need you here for a couple minutes.
我需要你在这几分钟
All right, very good.
是 遵命
Find Gates.
找到盖茨
Arika.
艾丽卡
You were right.
你是对的
I'm sending soldiers in to destroy the tower.
我要派士兵去摧毁高塔
Lady Riesen?
莱森小杰
Mr. Foley is gone, and he left this for you.
弗利先生走了 他把这个留给你
Gates?
盖茨
Hello, Claire?
喂 克莱尔
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm defying orders. It's been a while,
我在违抗命令 很久没这么做了
so I'm a little out of practice.
我都有点生疏了
How am I doing?
我做得怎么样
You went under the trench?
你从防御阵地下面走的
You're going to the relay station
你要去中继站
to stop the signal yourself.
亲自中断信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表