剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
People.
人类
Hey, get down! Hey, get down! Get down!
跪下 跪下 跪下
Okay, okay. Turn around.
好的 好的 转过身去
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Let me see your eyes.
让我看看你的眼睛
He's alive.
他还活着
Of course I'm alive.
我当然活着
That's never happened before.
从没发生过这样的事
He could still change back.
他有可能再变回去
Change back? What are you talking about, lady?
变回去 你在说什么呢 女士
Hey, hey, listen. Listen.
听我说 听我说
25 years ago, there was a war.
25年前 有一场战争
Angels possessed humans,
天使占据了人类的躯体
turned them into monsters that we call eight-balls.
将人类变成了怪物 我们称之为堕天使
Up until a couple of hours ago, you were one of them.
几小时前你还是他们的一员
Eight-balls?
堕天使
Kid, what's your name?
孩子 你叫什么
Uh, Pete. Pete.
皮特 皮特
Where are you from? Missouri.
你从哪来 密苏里
Pete, what's the last thing you remember?
皮特 你记得的上一件事是什么
I w-- I was having a burger
我在吃汉堡
after a hell of a day at work on the batteries.
之前我在电池厂干了一整天的活
My--my boss was being a dick.
我老板是个混♥蛋♥
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
After a burger, you were possessed.
吃过汉堡你就被占据了
No, no, God, no.
不 天啊 不
I just--I woke up on the road, and I saw you guys.
我在路上醒来 然后看到了你们
You don't recall him evicting the angel from you?
你不记得他将天使从你的身体里驱逐出去吗
I'm human, like you.
我和你们一样是人类
If we leave now, we can make Delphi by sunset,
如果我们现在走 日落前还能赶到特尔斐
but we have to go now.
但是必须马上走
You can't leave me out here alone.
你们不能把我一个人丢在这里
If what you say is true, this is your fault.
如果你说的话是真的 这就是你的错
My fault? Yeah.
我的错 对的
An hour ago, at least I was an eight-ball
一小时前 至少我还是个堕天使
or whatever you call it.
不管你们什么叫法
If you leave me out here unarmed, no supplies,
可如果你们把我丢在这 没有武器和物资
I won't make it.
我会死的
You said it yourself. It's a game changer.
你自己也说了 游戏规则改变了
It's the first time this has happened.
这种事儿也是第一次发生
We have to learn more.
我们也得多了解一点
I'm an experiment now?
所以你们拿我来做实验吗
No.
不是
You're lucky.
你很幸运
And you're important. Come on.
而且很重要 走吧
How bad?
有多严重
Bad.
很严重
Many of our brothers and sisters were killed.
我们很多兄弟姐妹都被杀了
Our force is down 30%.
我们的武力下降了百分之三十
My sister?
我姐姐呢
Can't find Uriel's body.
找不到乌列的尸体
The archangel was last seen in the lower tunnels.
最后一次看到大天使是在地道的较低处
And Alex?
那亚历克斯呢
He escaped with Noma.
他和诺玛一起逃出去了
Go to Vega. Assess it for weaknesses.
去维加 评估其弱点
The time has come to burn this city to the ground.
把这座城市夷为平地的时机已到
What about Alex?
亚历克斯怎么办
Alex can't read the markings.
亚历克斯看不懂标记
He's proven himself worthless to me.
他已经向我证明了他一文不值
All I need is his skin.
我只需要他的皮
Where'd you get these?
这些剑你是从哪得来的
They were a gift.
它们是一份礼物
From who?
谁给的
My brother.
我哥哥给的
Well, you ought to take better care of them.
那你应该好好爱护它们
They got blood on them.
上面有血渍
What'd you kill?
你杀了什么
Everything.
一切
There is something off about you.
你不太对劲
Your weird clothes.
你这身奇怪的衣服
Your manner.
你的举止
Your eyes.
你的双眼
Cold.
冰冷无情
I don't like it, and I don't like you.
我不喜欢这眼神 也不喜欢你
And what the hell are you doing
你枪也不拿
wandering around out there without any guns, just--
只拿着这些剑 就这样在外徘徊
just these swords?
到底是想干什么
You're either stupid, or you're psychotic.
你不是傻子 就是神经病
And either one is not good for us.
不管是哪种 对我们来说都没好处
There is a storm coming, and I want you to leave
暴风云要来了 我要你走人
now.
立刻就走
You should be careful with those.
你应该小心对待这些剑
There's a big storm coming.
大风暴要来了
Get to the shelter.
快去避难所
Got to keep the fire going.
要让火继续燃烧
Come on, let's go!
快 快走
Come on. Come on, let's go.
快 快 快点走
The fire is going out!
火势要蔓延出去了
Let's get to the shelter. Come on.
快去避难所 快
Get the kids and get to the shelter.
带上孩子们去避难所
There's a fire at the Wynn.
永利着火了
Over a dozen people have been hurt, and two kids are critical.
十几人已经受伤 有两个孩子情况危急
The floors I gave to the V-1s have been burned.
我给V-1们的楼层已经烧毁了
I don't think that's a coincidence.
我不认为这是巧合
Of course it's not a coincidence.
这当然不是巧合
It never is.
绝不是
My father worked with David Whele for years,
我父亲曾与大卫•威尔共事了多年
and in just three months, I am being suffocated by him.
而仅仅三个月 我就已受他制衡
How am I supposed to change this city
有他在暗中破坏我所做的一切
when he undermines or destroys everything I try and do?
我该如何改变这座城市
Claire, I've spent enough time with you to know
克莱尔 我在你身边待了很长时间了
that I don't need to answer that question for you.
我知道这个问题用不着我来替你回答
No, you're right. You don't.
你说得没错 是用不着
How would you do it?
换作是你你会怎么做
There might be a way,
或许有个办法可行
but it's a risk.
但很冒险
It could ruin you both.
可能会同时毁掉你们两个
We'll need one of the possessed.
我们需要一个堕天使
Come on, guys. The rain's putting the fire out.
快 各位 大雨快把火浇灭了
More wood!
拿木头来
Come on.
快走
The possessed are coming!
堕天使来了
The fire is out, and the possessed are coming.
火灭了 堕天使就快到了
Either stand with us or get out of the way.
你要么跟我们并肩作战 要么别挡道
Mommy, I'm scared.
妈妈 我好害怕
It's okay.
没事的
God's gonna protect us.
上帝会保佑我们的
Father.
父亲
Are you here?
你在吗
Keep your eyes open.
睁大眼睛
We're getting close to New Delphi.
我们就快到新特尔斐了
That's a Higher Angel, Alex.
亚历克斯 那是上等天使
They're hard to kill.
他们无法轻易被杀死
Run!
快跑
I guess "Uninhabitable" means "Burn them alive"
看来在威尔的世界里 "不宜居住"意味着
in Whele world.
"活活烧死他们"
Another bad decision.
又一个错误的决定
Acceptable losses.
可容许的损失
"Weak men wait for opportunities.
"弱者等待机遇
strong men make them."
强者创造机遇"
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表