剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I've been down here for weeks.
我已经在这儿待了好几个星期了
I am the leader of Vega.
我是维加的领袖
Why are you a prisoner down here?
你为什么在这里当囚犯
I killed a monster, an eight-ball.
我杀死了一个怪物 一个堕天使
Claire--my Claire, is she okay?
克莱尔 我的克莱尔 她还好吗
She's fine.
她没事
I left to protect her and the baby.
为了保护她和她的孩子我离开了
My daughter-- she's pregnant?
我的女儿 她怀孕了吗
You just left her on her own?
而你丢下她孤身一人吗
I told you,
我告诉过你
I left to keep her safe.
为了她的安全我才离开的
I didn't just run away like you and Michael did.
我没有像你和米迦勒一样这么一走了之
There's something down here I need to get.
在这里有我需要拿到的东西
Some eight-ball has a key around his neck.
有个堕天使颈间有把钥匙
It's a round copper disc.
是个圆铜盘
But I'm starting to think it's bullshit,
但我开始猜想这一切都是假的
and I was just sent down here to die.
我只是来这里送死的
No, I've seen it, out there.
不 我见到过 在外面
But, no, look, it's dangerous.
但是不 别去 这很危险
So, no, just get us out of here, please.
所以我们快点出去吧
No, show me the eight-ball...
不 带我去看那个堕天使
now.
马上
What's taking so long?
是什么耽搁了这么久
Never fear.
别怕
I have the perfect plan of attack in mind.
我脑子里已经有个完美的进攻计划了
Michael...
米迦勒...
My lord, my lord!
大人 大人
Help me!
帮帮我吧
The angels have come.
天使们来了
They'll slaughter us all.
他们会把我们全杀光的
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
You are not safe here, friend.
你在这里不安全 朋友
You must go, go now.
你得走 马上走
No, no, no, you must come too,
不行不行 你也得来
or they'll kill you also!
不然他们也会把你杀了的
How we've angered God,
我们是怎么激怒了上帝
for him to let his angels upon us!
惹得他派天使惩罚我们
You're one of them.
你是他们的人
Now!
快
Go, friend, go now.
走吧 朋友 马上走
I will not hurt you.
我不会伤害你
You're not my friend!
你不是我的朋友
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗
No, I am not.
不 我不怕
Is this it?
就这个吗
This is what you'll use?
你就准备用这个吗
Why are you here, Michael?
你为什么要来这里 米迦勒
I'm leaving...
我要走了
tonight.
就今晚
I know I can't change your mind,
我知道我无法改变你的想法
but I won't watch you die.
但我不会看着你送死
I can't.
我不能
I wouldn't have asked you to.
我也不会让你看
I can't save you, but there is someone I can.
我救不了你 但是有个人我可以救
Alex, the boy who's like a son.
亚历克斯 那孩子就像是我儿子
He needs me.
他需要我
Some promises can't be broken.
有些承诺是不能打破的
You taught me that.
这是你教我的
Good-bye, Laurel.
再见 劳瑞尔
When you came here, you were lost.
你刚来的时候 不知所措
I saw in your eyes, you were running.
我从你眼中看的出来 你在逃避
If you go back out there...
如果你回到外边
please promise me you'll be careful.
请答应我一定要多加珍重
I know you don't believe in the things we do, but...
我知道你不认同我们的信仰 但是...
I hope you find something you can believe in.
我希望你能找到属于自己的信仰
I have.
我有信仰
Now I know Father's still out there.
现在我知道天父还在世上
I have faith,
我有信心
because He meant for me to come here
因为是他安排我来此
to find what I'd lost, to find you.
来找回我失去的 找到你
The world ended,
世界终结了
but all that was good and beautiful didn't die with it.
但曾经的善意和美好并没有一同消失
You are afraid.
你在害怕
Yes.
是的
Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
I found your rebels.
我找到你那个反叛者了
You found Zoe? Where is she?
你找到了佐伊 她在哪
Some abandoned warehouse
某个废弃的仓库里
behind the Flamingo.
在弗拉明戈酒店后面
I have my eye on ever watt in the city.
我监视着城市了每一瓦的电
So when V-1s siphon off a little juice
一般当V-1抽取一点能量
to power a lightbulb or a space heater,
来点亮灯泡或取暖器时
I let it go, but this time--
我就睁只眼闭只眼了 不过这一次
Huh, you do that?
你还能干这事呢
Yeah, why? You want me to stop?
是啊 怎么了 你想让我停下来吗
No, just didn't know you did it.
没有 我只是不知道你曾这么干过
Okay.
好吧
So this warehouse is just lit up like Times Square.
所以这仓库突然亮的像时代广场
Someone in there just started
里边的人突然开始
using massive wattage in there,
使用大量的电力
way more than a lightbulb.
比灯泡需要的电量大多了
It could be computers, radios, communications.
可能是电脑 电台 通讯设备
If your gal's trying to start a revolution...
如果你说的那孩子想要闹革命...
Yeah, I get it, command central.
行 我知道了 那是指挥中心
Now we can get Zoe. Jackpot.
现在我们可以抓佐伊了 中头彩了
Gabriel, I need you.
加百列 我需要你
You'll pay for what you've done!
你会为你的所作所为付出代价
Savage, barbarian.
土匪 野蛮人
Unspeakable.
无法言喻
Men gutted, hung by their entrails,
人们被剖开 用自己的内脏吊死
babes torn limb from limb before their mothers,
当着母亲的面把小孩子碎尸万段
and he delighted in it!
而且他乐在其中
Father asked for their death, not their torture!
天父要他们死 而不是折磨他们
Gabriel.
加百列
Gabriel...
加百列...
you have killed with your own hands for the first time.
你第一次亲手杀了人
Brother.
兄弟
He warned us
他告诫我们
never to leave the safety of Mallory, our home...
永远不要离开我们安全的家园 马♥勒♥里
And to rid our community of secret and sin
还要依靠忏悔和牺牲
with confession and sacrifice.
来摆脱秘密与罪恶
And I, Laurel,
而我 劳瑞尔
have taken those secrets and sins into my heart.
已经铭记了那些秘密和罪恶
As I die,
我一死去
so do they.
它们也会跟着消亡
Stop!
住手
I'm here to take your place.
我来代替你
Gabriel, what have you done?
加百列 你干了什么
Archangel.
大天使
Stay down!
给我跪下
For eons, we've shed human blood on Father's command.
长久以来 我们遵从天赋的旨意屠♥杀♥人类
It's a terrible task, but it's ours alone.
这是个可怕的任务 但只能由我们来完成
But the unholy joy you took with your duty
但你在执行任务时的那种罪恶的快♥感♥
shocked me more than any!
令我大为惊讶
Is such joy for archangels alone?
只有大天使能感受到这种快乐吗
For I gleaned it all from you, Michael.
我的这种快乐都源自于你 米迦勒
Your brutality...
你的残忍♥
was a glorious inspiration.
是我的灵感源泉
You are my muse, Michael.
你是我的缪斯 米迦勒
Brother...
兄弟
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表