剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
and he's all blinded and confused,
他会被迷住眼睛迷惑不已
you get out first, okay?
你就先出去 好吗
I'm gonna be right behind you right after I press that button.
等我一按那个按钮我就马上跟上你
Okay? All right.
好吗 好的
Shit.
该死
Okay, ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Where is he?
他哪去了
He's there!
他在那里
Game time.
游戏时间
Close the door.
把门关上
Gates, are you okay?
盖茨 你没事吧
Oh, yeah, golden.
没事 好极了
We did it.
我们成功了
Nothing could survive that.
没什么东西能从那个爆♥炸♥中活下来
Okay, we need to get you medical attention,
好了 我们得给你治疗一下
and I need to alert my soldiers.
然后我需要提醒我的士兵们
Hold on a second.
等一下
I just need a moment to process that
我只是需要点时间来消化一下
my life's possessions have just been consumed by flames.
我一生的全部财富都被火焰吞没了
Not all of them.
不是全部
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
I bet that's rare.
我猜这种情况很少见吧
New Delphi is a dangerous place for you to go alone, Michael.
你一个人去新特尔斐是很危险的 米迦勒
You're strong, but--
你很强大 但是...
Will you go with me?
你会和我一起去吗
As my brother?
以我兄弟的身份
We want him for very different reasons.
我们因为不同的原因想要得到他
But we both want him safely out of New Delphi.
但我们都希望他能安全地从新特尔斐出来
Then it's our methods unlocking those tattoos
然后我们就各凭本事解开那些
that'll differ.
会变的纹身了
If you harm him, Gabriel,
如果你伤害了他 加百列
I will kill you.
我会杀了你的
Will that also be as my brother?
还是以我兄弟的身份吗
My aerie wasn't my only stronghold, Michael.
我的巢穴不是我唯一的要塞 米迦勒
I have angels all over the world to help me.
全世界都有天使帮我
And a year to gather them.
但你需要一年才能唤齐他们
Fine, Michael.
好吧 米迦勒
If it'll bring father back, I'll do anything,
假如能把父亲找回来 我什么都愿意做
Even help you and Alex.
甚至愿意帮你和亚历克斯
Fighting on the same side?
并肩作战吗
Oh, be careful.
小心了
You might like it.
你也许会喜欢上这样的
Your intel was wrong, General.
你的情报有误 将军
I don't think they've left New Delphi.
我不认为他们已经离开了新特尔斐
Have you misled me?
你是不是误导了我
'Cause everyone lies.
因为人人都撒谎
But I did hope that you and me Julian.
但我确实是希望你和我... 朱利安
Oh, now, come on, Alex.
得了吧 亚历克斯
If you know what that is,
假如你清楚那是什么
then you know that you can't use that.
那你就该明白你用不了它
No.
我是用不了
But she can.
但是她可以
Alex, what is that?
亚历克斯 那是什么
It's like a nuclear bomb.
这就像是个核弹
Oh, it's worse.
比核弹威力更大
How do you have one of the Amphorae?
你是怎么拿到其中一个双耳罐的
Where did Rhais get it?
莱丝是在哪里找到这个的
Where did Rhais get it?
莱丝是在哪里找到这个的
You move again, and I'll open it!
你再动一次 我就会打开它
You're an eight-ball.
你是个堕天使
No. He's a dyad.
不 他是个两分体
Half human, half higher angel
半人半上等天使
Fused together, living in a single body.
融合在了一起 住在一个身体内
I never thought they existed.
我从没想过他们真的存在
Well, they do.
他们的确存在
Just be careful with that, Noma.
你仔细点对它 诺玛
Why do you have it?
你怎么会有这个
You saw it with your own eyes.
你自己看到了
It allows me to bring down my brothers and sisters
这东西让我得以把我的兄弟姐妹
from the Ether.
从天上带下来
Fitting that it's the plague of darkness
那里面是黑暗瘟疫
that helps the lower angels who've suffered in darkness
能帮助在黑暗中受苦的下等天使
in a penal system created by the archangels.
那黑暗是由大天使制♥造♥出来的一个刑罚系统
But if necessary,
但假如必要的话
I can use it to kill Gabriel
我能用这个来杀死加百列
and Michael
和米迦勒
and their whole family.
还有他们整个家族
Good, then we agree.
很好 那我们说好了
You promised me a way to kill Gabriel.
你曾保证过给我一个杀死加百列的办法
Well, now it's time to fulfill that promise.
现在是时候兑现承诺了
Or Noma will unleash the Amphora,
不然诺玛就会打开这个双耳罐
not only on Gabriel,
不仅是加百列
but this entire city.
这整座城市都会灭亡
He dies, or we all die.
他死 不然我们全部一起死
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表