剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Are you insane? Get back here.
你疯了吗 快回来
No, I'm halfway there.
不 我已经走了一半了
I'm just about to pass the Venetian.
马上就经过威尼斯了
Or I was. It's sealed off.
好像不行了 这里封起来了
Good. Turn around.
很好 往回走
No. We have to stop that speech.
不 我们必须阻止演说
Gates, I am serious.
盖茨 我是认真的
I don't care who you are. You'll be punished for this.
我不管你是什么身份 你必须为此受到处罚
Okay, there's a tunnel up ahead that'll get me there,
好吧 前边有个可以过去的隧♥道♥
but it's close to the trench.
但是离防御阵地很近
It's not exactly safe.
不太安全
Here goes nothing.
管他呢
Stop.
停下
I know another way.
我知道另一条路
You passed some graffiti about a mile back, right?
大概1.6公里以前你路过一处涂鸦 对吗
How'd you know about that? Go back to it.
你怎么知道的 回到那去
There's a secret passage there,
那里有条秘密通道
a stairwell to a lower level.
有个通往下级居民区的楼梯井
It's a shortcut to your relay station.
那是条前往中继站的捷径
There's no passage there.
那里没有路啊
Not one that you know about.
只是你不知道而已
Okay, I like a woman with a little mystery, so--
好吧 我喜欢有点小秘密的女人 所以...
All right, game on. Lead the way, Lady Riesen.
游戏开始了 带路吧 莱森小姐
Stop changing the bandages. There's no point.
别再换绷带了 没用的
I'm not going to let my best friend die.
我不会放着我最好的朋友在这等死的
Zoe...
佐伊
Promise me you'll finish what we started.
答应我你会完成我们未完的使命
Double back. Check the tunnels.
原路返回 搜查隧♥道♥
He's still in the city.
他还在城里
Don't come back until you find him.
找不到他就别回来了
Michael's always been clever, but we'll find him,
米迦勒总是很聪明 但我们会找到他的
sooner or later.
迟早的事
Tell me, what exactly do you have
告诉我 你究竟打算
in mind for the Archangels?
如何处置大天使
It's complicated,
还不好说
But I've got all the time in the world.
但我有的是时间慢慢想
It's one of the perks of immortality, you see--
这就是长生不死的好处 所以...
Sanctify this vessel!
洁净汝身
Come into the light.
重归光明
Protect this body and soul.
保其肉体与灵魂
Sanctify this vessel! Come into the light!
洁净汝身 重归光明
An eviction? Well, would you look at that?
驱逐术 这就是你的指望吗
But it's not that easy, Alex,
想驱逐我可没那么容易 亚历克斯
because a human has to want to be free,
因为人类通常都渴望重获自♥由♥
and we are very comfortable in here.
而我们则在这里面待得很舒服
General!
将军
Not exactly the face I wanted to wake up to.
你这张脸可不是我希望醒来时看到的
You should've left when you had the chance.
当你有机会时 你应该离开的
Alex? Noma.
亚历克斯 诺玛
Julian's men have been torturing her for hours.
朱利安的手下折磨了她好几个小时
He wants to know where she hid the amphora.
他想知道她把双耳罐藏在哪了
She's a warrior, that one.
她是名真正的战士
She'll never break.
她不会屈服的
Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that.
话可别说得太满了
I'm not done yet. You son of a bitch.
我还没玩完呢 你这混♥蛋♥
Your markings are potent.
你的标记很厉害
I mean, they didn't work on me,
虽然对我无效
but they did work on someone, didn't they?
但它确实对别人有效 不是吗
Little Petey!
小皮特
So familiar, and now I know why.
我说这么眼熟呢 现在知道为什么了
He was born an Angel right here in New Delphi by my hand.
他曾是我在这新特尔斐亲手培养的天使
But now I know that you evicted him,
可我现在知道是你驱逐了他
and undid all of my good work.
把我的杰作变回了原样
And I won't allow that to happen again.
我不允许这种事再次发生
Where is it, Noma? Don't tell him.
东西在哪 诺玛 别告诉他
Don't you dare touch him.
你敢碰他一下
Your speech is working.
你的演讲起作用了
I'm sorry, Zoe.
我很遗憾 佐伊
Claire...
克莱尔
Took my son from me.
她曾夺走了我儿子
She ordered his execution,
她宣判了他的罪行
and I left him outside the walls to die.
我把他丢在墙外自生自灭
The pain never fades.
内心的伤痛从未减弱
But there's something liberating...
但值得庆幸的是...
you've nothing to lose now.
你再没有什么可失去的了
You can make her pay.
你可以让她付出代价
A friend wants to speak to you.
有个朋友想跟你谈话
Who are you?
你是谁
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
I'm part of the rebellion, David.
我也是叛军的一员 大卫
Hello, David.
你好啊 大卫
Arika.
艾丽卡
Well, there are many words I would use to describe you,
我有很多词可以用于描述你
But "Friend" would not be one of them.
但"朋友"并不在其列
Oh, but I come bearing gifts.
可我是来送你礼物的
I'm sorry, how exactly is it that your little tentacles
不好意思 你的触手究竟是
have reached as far as my rebellion?
如何伸到我的叛军这里来的
Your rebellion?
你的叛军
Civil unrest has been brewing for years, David.
城内动♥乱♥已经酝酿了好几年了 大卫
I sent a friend to join and take a closer look.
我派了个朋友加入叛军监视他们
Gates Foley is going to the tunnel under the relay station
盖茨•弗利正从中继站下方的隧♥道♥过去
to shut down your protégée's rousing speech.
打算掐断你们叛军宠儿的精彩演讲
Nice move, by the way.
顺便说一句 干得好啊
Now, be a dear and stop Gates, won't you?
现在 乖乖的 阻止盖茨 好吗
But take care not to hurt him.
但是小心点别伤着他
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这个
Contrary to what you may believe,
说出来你可能不信
I like you, David.
我喜欢你 大卫
You always seem to land on your feet,
你貌似总能逢凶化吉
and war is good for us both.
而战争对我俩都有好处
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Claire, I found the graffiti.
克莱尔 我找到那处涂鸦了
Turn right.
向右转
His name is gates, brown hair, and about 180 pounds.
他叫盖茨 棕色头发 大概160斤
Shit. Rebels.
该死 是叛军
They're looking for me by name.
他们指名在找我
What the hell, Claire?
怎么回事 克莱尔
What? No one outside this room knows you're there.
什么 除了这房♥间没有人知道你在那里
Someone must have talked.
一定是有人泄密了
Okay, look, just...
好吧 听着 你就...
careful, don't start the witch hunt just yet, okay?
小心点 先别开始追捕 行吗
You spook them and you'll never find them.
一旦惊到他们就永远也找不到他们了
Okay, listen to me.
好吧 听我说
There should be some wood pallets up ahead.
前面应该有一些木货板
They're covered by a tarp.
它们上面盖着一块油布
Get to it now.
你现在到那边去
I'm gonna send backup. On the other side.
我会派后援过去 去另一边
Where's that end go to?
那头是通向哪边的
He must've gone this way.
他一定是往这边走了
I think I lost them.
我觉得我甩掉他们了
Good, stay there.
很好 待在那里
My soldiers are coming.
我的士兵正赶过去
This way. It's coming from down there.
这边 声音是从底下传来的
Too late.
太迟了
This is it.
就是这里了
I'm right under the relay station.
我到中继站正下方了
You did it, Claire!
你成功了 克莱尔
I gotta do this fast. They're right behind me.
我必须快点动手 他们就追在我后头
Okay. I'm hacking the transmission.
好了 我正在入侵他们的传输系统
Gates, get out of there!
盖茨 快点离开
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表