剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Murdered one with your bare hands.
你可是亲手杀死了一个
What was that little girl's name?
那个小女孩叫什么名字来着
Bixby.
比克斯比
All right, Jasper,
好了 加斯帕
I know it feels good, but we got enough.
我知道这感觉很好 但这足够了
Thank god.
感谢上帝
Seems a little late for that.
这好像有点迟了啊
They'll sweep this area soon. We gotta go.
他们马上会横扫此区域 我们得离开了
Shoot him.
射杀他
No. Please--please, god, no.
别 求你了 天哪 不要
Better, but dig deeper, dad.
好点了 但挖得更深点 老爸
Can you find a spark of that faith
你可以找到曾在你心中燃烧的
that once burned in your heart?
那一丝丝信仰吗
Wait! I can help you!
等等 我可以帮你们
How--how long do you think you're gonna last
你们觉得在高墙之中你们还能
in a walled city?
撑多久呢
Longer than you.
比你长
No, I can show you a place to hide.
不 我可以告诉你们一个藏身之处
You can't stage a revolution
你们不可能在隧♥道♥和仓库间
running from tunnel to warehouse.
来回倒腾着进行革命吧
It's only a matter of time.
束手就擒只是时间问题
Hold up, Jasper.
停手 加斯帕
You have ten seconds, Whele.
你有十秒钟 威尔
I used to be a preacher
我曾在老拉斯维加斯城的
in a public access station in old Las Vegas.
一个公众电视台当传教士
It's safe,
那里很安全
and there's a generator.
还配有发电机
Zoe, he's just spinning.
佐伊 他只是在绕我们
Of course he is.
当然了
But we can kill him now or in 30 minutes.
但我们现在或半小时后解决他都行
Either way, he's still dead.
总之他死定了
Take us there.
带我们过去
Under the sheetrock, this place is lined floor to ceiling
在石棉水泥板下面 这地方从上到下
with steel that was scavenged from old casino vaults.
都铺了从老赌场金库里顺来的钢铁
He's searching for a seam, looking for a flaw.
他正在寻找接缝 寻找破绽
Are there any?
有破绽吗
Of course there are. Everything has a weakness.
当然有 万物皆有弱点
Well, that's not helpful, is it?
这话可帮不上什么忙
Well, it's reality.
我说的是现实
And this is reality come to life.
这就是活生生的现实
You know, you were born inside these walls.
你是在这高墙之内出生的
You don't know war.
你不知晓战争
That's the basement.
这是地下室
He's headed down there.
他已经下去了
It's too dark for the cameras and him.
对摄像头和他来说都太暗了
The dark's not gonna slow him down anyway.
但是黑暗也不会减缓他的速度
Angel eyes are more sensitive than ours.
天使的眼睛比我们的更敏感
They are?
是吗
Oh, so there's something the genius doesn't know after all.
终于有大天才不知道的东西了
I bet I have something to fix those cameras.
我猜我可以修复那些摄像头
What the hell is that?
怎么回事
He's trying to break through.
他试图闯入
Gates!
盖茨
Claire!
克莱尔
Okay, listen, Gates, when I move this,
听着 盖茨 当我移♥动♥这个的时候
Pull your leg out, okay, fast? Okay.
把你的腿拽出去好吗 快 好
Go! Go!
快 快
Get up.
起来
Gates!
盖茨
Shit.
糟糕
Julian. Hey, general.
朱利安 将军
Or is it Edward now?
或者说该叫爱德华了
'cause when you left your post, you left your rank.
因为你离开了岗位就等于离开了官衔
I did.
没错
All these years as leaders of the cradle,
做了这么多年的城市领头人
and we've never had the pleasure of meeting.
我们都没有机会见过面
Well, now you understand why.
现在你明白为什么了
We don't share philosophies on the possessed.
咱们对堕天使有着不同看法
How well do you know Gabriel?
你有多了解加百列
Ooh, better than you, I'd wager.
我打赌肯定比你了解
I managed to keep him out of Vega for 25 years,
我曾将他挡在维加外二十五年
As have you.
你也是
But now, thanks to Alex, he's coming here.
但现在 都因为亚历克斯 他要来了
We have to prepare for battle.
我们得准备好战斗
I have defenses in place.
我已经把防御部署好了
You don't win wars with defense.
光防守是无法打赢战争的
No. You do it with a trap.
没错 但是用陷阱可以
What trap?
什么陷阱
Let us help you.
让我们来帮你吧
Gabriel's been at the top of the food chain
加百列作为食物链的顶端
for thousands of years.
已经有上千年了
Well, hundreds of thousands.
是成千上万年
Which is precisely his flaw.
这也正是他的瑕疵
He sees us as mites to be swatted.
他看到我们如等待被践踏的蝼蚁
If we were to kill an angel,
如果我们要杀掉天使
we had better think like one.
我们就最好要像他们一样思考
Get general Riesen a drink.
给莱森将军拿点喝的
Some of the good stuff. Yes, sir.
拿点好货 是的长官
Come on, let's talk.
来吧 咱们谈谈
I saw Julian come down here yesterday.
我昨天看到朱利安下来了
We want to keep anything important as close as possible.
我们想把重要的东西都留在身边
Like that?
像那样吗
Exactly.
没错
Move.
让开
Nice.
不错啊
Here.
这里
Need a little leverage.
需要来点杠杆作用
Wait, Alex. Something feels wrong here.
等下 亚历克斯 这里感觉不太对
We need to find what Julian is hiding.
咱们需要找出朱利安在隐藏什么
Very nice.
太好了
Shit.
糟糕
Alex.
亚历克斯
This isn't a city of merchants.
这不是贸易之城
It's a city of monsters.
这是怪物之城
Alex is alive.
亚历克斯还活着
And Uriel?
乌列呢
She was at the Aerie when the bomb hit.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时她在老巢
You were with her when the bomb hit and you're alive.
爆♥炸♥时你和她在一起 可你还活着
Maybe she no, no, no.
也许她... 不不不
I was closer to the surface.
我离地面比较近
I heard the plane in time.
我听到了飞机声
I got out.
我逃了出来
She didn't.
她没有
Michael, we found her body.
米伽勒 我们找到了她的尸体
We're losing our family.
我们在失去家人
Am I still alive?
我还活着呢吗
Yes, just.
是的 勉强算
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Come on.
来吧
You need to see this.
你得看看这个
Here. Use this.
来 用这个
He's cutting through the door.
他正在破门
Where's Pete?
皮特在哪
I don't know. He wasn't here when I got back.
我不知道 我回来时他不在
What the hell did you see?
你看到了什么
Yeah, what did you see, Alex?
是啊 你看到了什么 亚历克斯
Your army.
你的军队
That's what that was, wasn't it?
那个就是了 对不对
All eight-balls, sleeping.
所有的堕天使 在沉睡中
Well, no, it's called stasis, actually.
也不是 其实那叫静滞
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表