剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
What--what is the number one killer of men?
人类健康的第一大杀手是什么来着
Oh, yes, heart disease.
对了 是心脏病
After angels, of course.
不过还是排在天使之后
Been a long time since I killed an angel.
我上一次手刃天使还是很久以前的事了
The more you talk, the more I miss it.
你越说 我就越怀念那感觉
Well, I'm only part angel, remember.
我也只是半个天使
Part of me is just like you, Edward.
另一半的我和你一样
But unlike you, I'm not gonna die.
但和你不同的是 我不会死
Though, uh, I do get thirsty.
不过我确实渴了
What if I were to tell you I could make you a dyad like me?
如果我可以把你变成和我一样的二分体呢
Once possessed, the body stops aging.
一旦被附身 肉体就不会变老
Stops dying.
也不会死亡
And your human spirit can live in beautiful symbiosis
而你人类的灵魂可以和天使的
with an angel
和谐共生
who'll provide the strength and vitality
天使则会提供人类所没有的
that you sorely lack.
力量和活力
Oh, come on, Edward. Just think about it, yeah?
想想吧 爱德华 考虑一下
I mean, I'd hate to see a great warrior like you
我不希望看到像你这样的战士
die of a broken heart.
死于心脏病
There is nothing beautiful about what you are.
你没什么美丽可言
You are a monster.
你是个魔鬼
Oh, you old flatterer, you.
而你是个老古董
Still no word on Zoe? No.
还是没有佐伊的消息吗 没有
Our rebel friends have gone quiet.
我们的叛军朋友没什么动静
Not even yours truly can find them.
你的人都找不到他们
And Zoe made off with a crate,
佐伊逃的时候还带走了一个箱子
and we have no idea what was in it.
我们不知道里面装着什么
What if we took a page out of Gabriel's playbook?
不如我们学学加百列的方法
Stop chasing Zoe ourselves and let someone closer to her
不要再去追捕佐伊 而是让她身边的人
do the job for us.
帮我们找到她
Yeah, we plaster her face all over the Vega
对 我们在整个维加张贴她的画像
and offer a reward to anyone who brings her in.
并奖赏抓到她的人
Genius. Yeah.
真聪明 好办法
A bounty on Zoe's head. Dead or alive.
悬赏佐伊的项上人头 无论死活
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Sweet ride.
好车啊
How long before Claire notices it's missing?
克莱尔多久后会发现它不见了
Only 24 hours.
一天之内
She's been keeping a close eye on the barracks
米尔斯被抓后 她就密切关注
since Mills got snatched up.
兵营的情况
Hey, if we're gonna die,
如果我们要死了
we might as well go out with a bang
那也得抱着一袋炸♥药♥
and a four-wheel drive, right?
开车飞出去吧
Blowing up buildings, really?
炸毁房♥屋 真的吗
That's the plan?
这就是我们的计划吗
Actually, my plan was to shoot you...
其实 我的计划是杀了你
but I'm not the boss.
但我不是头儿
In case you didn't notice,
以防你不知道
they aren't building mega casinos anymore.
他们现在不再建大赌场了
What're you trying to do, turn Vega into a refugee camp?
你们难道是要把维加变成大难民营吗
For some of us, it already is.
对我们一些人来说 这里已经是了
Zoe, get down!
佐伊 趴下
Jasper!
加斯帕
Gotcha.
收到
Stay. Stay there.
别动 呆在那里
Sit down.
坐下
He's one of ours.
他是我们的同伙
Zoe? Hold pressure right there.
佐伊 按住这里
I think you better see this.
我觉得你最好看看这个
"Vega is offering a lifetime of food and shelter
维加将为逮住
"to the family of anyone who captures
或杀死佐伊•赫洛薇的人
Or ki--kills Zoe Holloway."
一家提供终身食物及住所供应
What happened?
怎么回事
Where's Julian?
朱利安去哪儿了
Well, I don't know whether it was
我不知道是天使还是
the angel or the human part,
人类的那一部分
but I think one of them just kicked my ass.
但我知道其中一个刚撂倒了我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Now, the Amphora--is it safe?
我没事 那个双耳罐安全了吗
Yeah, but Alex won't be.
是 但亚历克斯就有危险了
Not with Julian free.
只要朱利安自♥由♥他就不安全
I've got to find him before Julian does.
我得在朱利安之前找到他
Sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
That bad, huh?
糟透了吗
We got to get you help fast.
我们要尽快帮你找到救援
We can't go out there.
我们不能外出
Everyone'll be looking for you.
所有人都在搜寻你
It's my face on that paper, not yours.
是我的脸在那张纸上 而不是你的
Zoe, people die outside V-1 clinics every day
佐伊 V1诊所外每天都有人
just trying to get in.
在试图入诊时死去
Even if I did, there'd be no doctors and no medicine.
即使我进去了 也不会有医生和药品的
No, I'm better off here... with you.
不 我最好和你一起待在这里
Look, I'll negotiate a cease-fire with Claire,
听着 我将和克莱尔协商停火
use our weapons as leverage.
用我们的武器做筹码
Get you a doctor.
给你找个医生
You're crazy.
你疯了
They'll take you hostage.
他们会把你绑为人♥质♥
You want us both to die?
你想我俩一起送死吗
I'll go.
我会去的
No.
别
Come on, what's the worst Claire can do?
别这样 克莱尔最坏又能做什么呢
Shoot me again?
再给我一枪吗
Look, just try to stay calm, okay?
试着保持冷静 好吗
I'll find someone to send, don't worry.
我会派人去的 别担心
Who?
谁呢
For a bounty like that,
为了那样的赏金
hell, I'd turn you in myself.
妈的 我自己都会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
I'm available.
我可以去
Nice try.
得了吧
Negotiating's what I do.
我一生都在协商
You said it yourself...
你自己都说了
You got no one else to send.
你无人可派
How do I know you won't bolt?
我怎么知道你不会脱逃
And go where?
然后去哪儿呢
Everyone in the city thinks I have a predilection
城里所有人都以为我爱和
for eight-ball sex.
堕天使乱搞
I'm a pariah, down here, up there--doesn't matter.
我是个传教士 这里还是上面没区别
The fact is, I'm probably safer with you
事实是 在维加我和你在一起
than anywhere else in Vega.
可能才是最安全的
Come on, Zoe, look around.
佐伊 你看看周围
I've already given you food, a place to hide.
我已经给你食物和藏身之所了
Frankly, I think I'm the only one
说实话 我觉得我是唯一一个
who's keeping this little operation going.
让这次行动进行下去的人
I just saved your life, didn't I?
我刚救了你的命 不是吗
Now, let me save his.
现在让我救他的命吧
Claire.
克莱尔
We just got a message from Zoe.
我们刚收到来自佐伊的信息
She wants to negotiate.
她想要协商
Any conditions?
有条件吗
She wants to sit down at a mutually-agreed-upon place
她想要在双方共同指定的地方会面
and a few basic medical supplies.
以及一些基本医疗供应
Someone must have been hurt.
一定有人受伤了
Zoe will send an emissary.
佐伊将会派一位使者
So should you.
你也该派一个
I'm willing to go on your behalf.
我愿意代表你去
No, it's too dangerous.
不 这太危险了
Arika, you just got here.
艾丽卡 你刚刚到
To help Claire in any way possible.
我要尽我所能帮助克莱尔
I put down two rebellions in Helena.
我在海伦纳镇♥压♥了两次叛乱
These radicals usually send whichever lackey
这些激进分子通常抽签
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表