剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, but he's a politician, not a secret agent.
是的 但他是个政客 不是间谍
Do you really think he can steal the explosives on his own?
你真的认为仅凭他自己就能偷到炸♥药♥吗
David's a man who gets what he wants.
大卫想要的就一定会弄到手
And right now, there's nothing he wants more
而此时此刻 他最想要的
than to be back up here with us.
是回到我们这边
Oh, damn it.
妈的
Our tail just lost David in part of the northwest quad
我们刚刚在西北角跟丢了大卫
where the surveillance cameras are down.
那里的监视器坏了
They must have known.
他们肯定知道这点
I mean, it narrows the search, but--
这缩小了搜索范围 但...
If Zoe detonates that much c-4,
如果佐伊引爆了那么多的炸♥药♥
how much damage are we talking?
我们会承受多大损失
Four or five city blocks or more.
至少四五条街区
We need to evacuate right now.
我们需要马上疏散人群
No, evacuation sends the wrong message.
不 疏散会传达出错误的信息
Yes, "We want to live,"
不会的 "我们想活"
which is a message I am perfectly okay with.
我对这样的信息十分满意
I am not running away.
我不会逃跑的
Create a perimeter ten blocks wide.
建立一个十街区长的环形防线
I don't want any military trucks near this hotel.
我不希望有军方的卡车靠近这家宾馆
If David delivers for us, making him a V-1
如果大卫向着我们 那么让他成为V-1
could actually turn out to be the smartest move I ever made.
真的会是我做出的最明智的举动
This is it?
仅此而已吗
Claire won't send a doctor
除非你自首
unless you turn yourself in.
否则克莱尔不会派医生来
She put a soldier on us too.
她还派了一个士兵来
We had to take the crowded alley behind circus
我们必须走后面拥挤的小路
circus to shake him.
绕圈子甩开他
Sit.
坐下
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为我们达成了协议
Yeah, and I thought you could get Jasper help.
是啊 而我以为你会让加斯帕获得帮助
I guess we were both wrong.
我想我们都错了
Radio me if you need to.
需要的话就无线电联♥系♥我
Zoe, what's going on?
佐伊 出什么事了
I need to talk to our rebels in the corps.
我需要和我们在军队里的叛军谈谈
I won't wait until morning.
我不会等到早上的
We're bombing Riesen tower tonight.
我们今晚就把莱森的塔炸掉
Vega will change, and I'm gonna make sure you live to see it.
维加将改朝换代 我保证你会亲眼见到
Always look for the highest perch.
一定要寻找最高的位置
High places keep you safe,
高处能保证你的安全
allow you to see what's coming.
能让你看到有什么东西过来了
I wonder where my dad is right now.
我想知道我爸爸现在在哪
All he left me was a note.
他只留给我一张纸条
My own father disappeared.
我的亲生父亲消失了
Did he leave you a note?
他也给你留纸条了吗
In a way.
是留了
A message. But I can't read it.
留了一个信息 但是我看不懂
My dad has bad handwriting too.
我爸爸写字也很难看
Those boys are gonna kill me.
那两个男孩想杀了我
Only if you let them.
除非你愿意被他们杀
They're bigger than me.
他们比我高
I'd be dead if you hadn't stopped them.
要不是你阻止他们我现在已经死了
This world is filled with monsters
这个世界到处都是
far worse than those boys, alex.
比那两个男孩可怕得多的怪物 亚历克斯
The blade I gave you...
我给你的那把匕♥首♥...
You must use it.
你一定要妥善利用
We can't wait for our fathers to return, Alex.
我们不能等父亲回来 亚历克斯
We must fight our battles on our own.
我们必须亲自去反抗
Dad never taught me how.
爸爸从来没教过我怎么反抗
Mine did. I'll teach you.
我爸爸也是一样 我教你
Michael, you were right about Julian.
米迦勒 朱利安的事你说的没错
I should have listened to you.
我真该听你的
But I abandoned you, Alex.
但我抛弃了你 亚历克斯
I can't change that.
这是事实
You did what you had to.
你当时也是形势所迫
System lockdown begins in five minutes.
城市将在五分钟后封锁
The tunnels will be sealed in minutes.
隧♥道♥很快就会被封闭了
We need to get you out.
我得带你出去
I'm not leaving Noma and Riesen here to die.
我不会留诺玛和莱森在这等死的
This way. Follow me.
这边 跟我来
None of these chairs throne-like enough for the Lady of the City?
这里没一把椅子配得上维加女领主的宝座吗
Sit down. You're making everyone nervous.
坐下吧 你弄得所有人都紧张了
David is running out of time.
大卫的时间快到了
With no way of communicating with us.
他那边无法跟我们联♥系♥
Didn't Riesen ever teach you that patience is a virtue?
莱森没教过你耐心是种美德吗
It is entirely possible that Zoe killed David
很可能大卫刚回去复命时
the moment he got back to them
他就被佐伊杀了
and we're standing around like idiots,
而我们还像傻子一样在这儿
waiting on a dead man.
焦急地等一个死人
Lady Riesen?
莱森小姐
Call a doctor.
叫医生
We need a medic in here. Medic to control room now.
这里需要医生 立刻让医生来控制室
What's wrong? Talk to me.
怎么了 跟我说说
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Don't worry, Whele.
别担心 威尔
I'm gonna make sure you don't outlive me.
我一定不会让你活得比我长的
Well, that's a relief.
那我就放心了
Where's Noma and Riesen?
诺玛和莱森在哪
I'm sorry.
对不起
I meant what I said.
我是认真的
I forgive you, Michael.
我真的原谅你了 米迦勒
Please forgive me.
也请你原谅我
Noma, get out of here!
诺玛 离开这里
Guards, stand down!
守卫 都退下
What are you doing?
你在做什么
25 years.
二十五年了
6 billion people dead. It has to stop.
死了六十亿人 这一切该结束了
Julian's right.
朱利安说得对
If we imprison Michael,
只要我们抓住米迦勒
Gabriel will come.
加百列一定会来
This is my chance.
这是我的机会
Nomes, I gotta do this.
诺姆斯 我必须这么做
Alex, no!
亚历克斯 不要
You saw what that dyad did to Pete.
你都看见那个两分体是怎么对皮特的了
Are you really gonna trust him?
你真的要相信他的话吗
No!
不
But I have enemies to defeat,
但我有很多敌人要对付
from the biggest to the smallest.
大大小小不计其数
Alex... And they don't get any bigger than Gabriel.
亚历克斯 其中最大的敌人就是加百列
I'm standing right here, Alex.
我就在这里 亚历克斯
Why don't you come and get me?
你过来杀了我啊
I want a word with Julian, Alex.
我和朱利安有话要说 亚历克斯
Where is your new friend?
你的新朋友在哪
What has Alex done to you?
看看亚历克斯是怎么对你的
You promised you wouldn't harm him.
你答应过我 你不会伤害他的
Get Alex out of here while there's still time.
趁还有时间 快把亚历克斯带走
Is there anything this boy could do
到底还要这小子怎么对你
that could possibly turn you against him?
才有可能让你不再帮他
No. Our fates are tied.
不可能 我们的命运浑然一体
Lockdown complete.
封锁完成
Remain at your stations. Await further instruction.
请留在原地 等待进一步指示
How much of this must I endure?
这种事我还要忍♥多久
Look at us.
看看我们
You, me, Father.
你 我 父亲
Our sister dead under a mountain.
还有我们那位死在山里的妹妹
He's tearing this family apart.
他正拆散我们的家人
It's not my fault your Father left.
你们的父亲离开又不是我的错
I was a day old when you two started this war.
你们两个挑起战争时我还是个婴儿
A coincidence? I don't think so!
是巧合吗 我不这么认为
You choose him over us every time.
你每次都选他 而不是我们
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表