剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Losing is part of winning.
失败也是成功的一部分
Every time you fail, you're better for it.
每一次失败都会让你变得更好
Besides...
还有...
you've won enough, hmm?
你已经赢得够多了
We feast tonight.
今晚有大餐吃了
Can I have the fat one, papa?
我能要最肥的那只吗 爸爸
Fat one it is.
给你了
Go inside.
进去吧
Security clearance checkpoint
安监站
now in effect.
现已就位
Sorry, Lady Riesen, we have a situation.
抱歉莱森小姐 有情况
The rebels are sending you a message.
叛军是在给你警告
There are sympathizers everywhere,
支持者甚多
even your servants.
包括你的亲信
Those you trust the most.
那些你最信任的
Message received.
我知道了
Whatever we do, we better do it fast.
不管计划是什么 要赶快了
They have the agri-towers.
他们已经占领了农桑塔
While they feast like kings,
他们食物充足
we have about three weeks left of food.
但我们只有三周的存粮了
We're all gonna die if this bloodshed doesn't end.
这场事变再不结束 我们都会死的
I need to speak to Zoe face to face
我得和佐伊当面谈谈
without David Whele as the go between.
不能让大卫·威尔横在中间
I think we could make a deal.
我想我们应该能达成协议
End this rebellion once and for all.
一劳永逸地终止这场叛乱
I might know a way that we can get Zoe's attention.
我知道怎么能引起佐伊的注意
We split everything east of the trench in thirds,
将战壕东部一分为三
and go our separate ways.
然后分道扬镳
Not gonna happen.
不可以
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Nothing.
没什么
Is he your pet? What the hell is he doing here?
这是你的宠物吗 他来做什么
He's the one who gave us the codes to the Agri-towers.
他是给我们农桑塔密♥码♥的人
The same ones you're using for extortion now.
就是你正在用来敲诈勒索的那个
I'm not extorting anyone.
我没有敲诈任何人
I'm taking advantage of a resource that I control.
我只是在利用我控制的一项资源
But I have the support of the people
但我有人们的支持
and Ramirez has armed us.
拉米雷兹给了我们武器
We're an army now.
我们现在是军队了
You can either join us,
你要不加入我们
or I'll remove you and take back the towers.
要不我铲除你收回那些塔
The food belongs to the V-1s.
食物是属于V1的
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Claire just said hello.
克莱尔刚刚来打招呼了
Now death's sweet embrace is close, is it not?
死亡的甜美怀抱将至 对吧
Not close enough.
还有段时间
Oh, come on, Edward, you know what I want--
别这样 爱德华 你知道我想要什么
my Amphora.
我的双耳罐
I'd torture you for its location,
我会为了它的所在对你严刑拷打
But it's clear you wouldn't last.
但显而易见你是撑不到最后的
And you're just stubborn enough to let it die with you.
而且你倔到足够带着这个秘密入土
My wife used to say I was stubborn as a junkyard dog.
我妻子曾说我倔的像垃圾场的野狗
You're wasting your breath
你在浪费你的生命
and what little time I have left.
和我所剩无几的时间
You're never going to see that Amphora again.
你永远不会再见到那个双耳罐了
You know, you think I'm going to use it to destroy Vega,
你以为我会用它毁灭维加
but I've had that Amphora for over 20 years.
但它在我手上已经二十多年了
If that were true,
如果这是真的
then you wouldn't be sitting here now, would you?
那你今天就不会坐在这儿了 对吧
I have other purposes for it.
它对我另有用处
Exactly.
的确
Every great man has his weakness.
每个伟人都有他的弱点
What's yours?
你的是什么
Dying men don't have weaknesses.
将死之人没有弱点
They got nothing to lose.
他们没什么可失去了
One thing I'd love to know,
我想知道的一件事
and I-I don't think it steps on your vow of silence,
一件我不觉得违背你保持沉默的事是
what brought you to New Delphi?
你当初为什么要来新特尔斐
And who's Clementine?
还有谁是克莱曼婷
I overheard you say her name to alex.
我偷听到你向亚历克斯提过她的名字
Clementine was my wife's name.
克莱曼婷是我妻子的名字
When the angels fell, she was possessed.
当天使入世 她被附身了
The angel, the one that took her body,
那个夺走她身体的天使
also took her name.
也夺走了她的名字
I captured her.
我捕获了她
Over time, we became close.
时日久了 我们变得亲密起来
Come to this hellhole was her idea, not mine.
到这个鬼地方是她的主意 不是我的
She had heard that eight-balls and humans
她听说在这里堕天使和人类
could live together.
可以共存
It's a beautiful story.
真是个美好的故事
Don't wish for darkness, Edward.
不要期待死亡 爱德华
You have so much life in you.
你的生命力还如此充沛
You've always found humor at the strangest times.
你总是在最不合时宜的时候找到幽默感
Because there's always something to laugh about, Michael.
因为总是有令人发笑的东西 米迦勒
Most of all, death.
高居榜首的就是死亡
And that said,
而且
I haven't felt this weak since--
我没有感觉如此虚弱过 自从
Since you were a man?
自从你成人之后吗
When you were your best self.
当你处于巅峰的时候
No.
不
My worst.
是自从我最糟的时候
You've done well here.
你在这里做的很好
No, he's a good boy.
不 他是个好孩子
So kind.
多么善良
He has the heart of an artist.
他有着艺术家的心灵
It's time.
是时候了
No.
不
It's too soon.
太早了
The invading army is massing,
侵略军正大肆聚集
and has put forward the same beast of a warrior
并且让同一个如野兽般的战士
every day for 40 nights.
连续叫阵了四十个夜晚
Every sun up and sundown he waits.
每天那战士都在等待着
Every able-bodied soldier is needed.
如今每个身体健全的士兵都被需要
So too, your son.
你的孩子也是
But what of the king? His army?
但王呢 他的军队呢
The coward hides in his castle.
那个懦夫深藏城♥堡♥
Only the farmers are left to face his enemies now.
只有农民被留下 去面对他的敌人们
Papa? Who are you speaking to?
爸爸 你在和谁说话
Nobody, little one.
没谁 小子
Back to sleep with you.
接着睡觉吧
War is coming, poppet.
战争要来了 宝贝
Tomorrow, you need to be brave.
明天 你需要拿出勇气
Alex, medical supplies were one of the first things
亚历克斯 医疗供给是在战争中
looted in the war.
最先被掠夺的
That, and booze.
同时还有酒
No way anything's left here.
那里边肯定没东西了
There better be.
应该有的
Either that or you bleed to death.
否则你就会流血致死
And that's not happening.
而那是绝对不行的
Come on. We're getting what we need.
来吧 我们会找到所需物品
Let's go.
咱们走
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Cleanup on aisle three.
正在清理三号♥通道
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
Clean-up on aisle three.
正在清理三号♥通道
Clean-up on aisle three.
正在清理三号♥通道
Lower angels aren't that different from humans.
低阶天使与人类相差不大
Each one has a personality.
每一个都有不同的性格
Some are smart, evolved,
一些比较聪明 先进
Some primal, dumb as a box of rocks,
一些很原始 像盒石头一样愚蠢
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表