剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
He's on the run.
逃逸中
But we'll find him. It's only a matter of time.
但我们会找到他的 只是时间问题
And Arika is on her way to jail.
艾丽卡正送往监狱
Good.
好极了
Good.
好极了
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Leave us. Lock the door.
退下 把门锁上
Sure you want to be locked up in here with me?
你确定要和我一起锁在这吗
Even with my bare hands I--
就算赤手空拳 我也能...
Stop talking.
给我闭嘴
You and I, we shared the same dream.
你和我有着同一个梦想
A better life in Vega.
让维加拥有更美好的生活
And I gave you so many chances to join me
而我多次给你机会让你加入我
but you just lied and betrayed me.
可你却不断地欺骗和背叛我
You're going to put this on me?
你要把这些罪名加在我头上吗
as if it's my fault? I didn't betray you--
事到如今难不成是我的错 我又没背叛你...
My baby is gone.
我的孩子没了
And now I have to fight a war without mercy.
而现在我不得不冷血开战
And innocent lives will be lost.
无辜平民也难逃一死
Because of you.
都是因为你
Look, Claire, you're not the only one to lose, okay?
听着 克莱尔 输的人不只是你一个好吗
I'm sorry if--
我非常抱歉 如果...
And we feel we're alone.
我们觉得孤立无援
Like god's left us.
好像上帝抛弃了我们
I did after facing every horrifying thing
我在目睹了种种可怕的事之后
you can imagine.
也这么想
But I was wrong.
但我错了
Because he's still here.
因为他还在我们身边
And anyone who tells you different's a liar.
不跟你们这么说的人定是个骗子
I know because
我相信这一点是因为
he revealed himself to me.
他在我面前现身了
Edward?
爱德华
Edward.
爱德华
I was at my lowest point,
我当时穷困潦倒
blinded by the sun,
被太阳照得睁不开眼
skin peeling off my back.
背上皮肤被晒得开裂
I was approached by six horsemen.
有六个人骑着马迫近我
They were thieves.
他们是盗贼
They wanted my canteen
他们想抢我的水壶
and few strips of dried meat I had.
和我仅剩的几条肉干
And there was nothing I could do to stop them.
而我当时手无寸铁 无法阻止他们
But then as the first attacker came at me,
但是当第一个袭击我的人朝我冲过来时
this blinding flash of light
足以闪瞎眼睛的闪电
filled the sky.
布满天空
It was so bright it turned night into day.
把整个夜空照得如同白昼
It was as if a comet had hit the earth,
就好像有颗彗星坠落地面
but it was even greater than that
但真♥相♥比我想的更伟大
because this wasn't a comet.
因为这不是彗星
This was the hand of god.
而是上帝之手
And he was reaching down from high up there,
他在九天之上伸出援手
and he killed that attacker stone dead,
对那个袭击者施以天罚
right in front of me.
让他立毙当场
It was a miracle.
这是个奇迹
God was proving he was still here.
上帝向我们表明 他还在
And that he was watching out for me.
他也在保护着我
The horses knew it.
那些马也知道了这一点
Animals have that sense.
动物们对此有特殊的知觉
They threw their riders and took off for the hills.
他们甩掉了骑手 跑到山那边去了
The rest of the attackers ran off into the night
剩下的盗贼逃窜进了夜幕之中
and as I lay there, stunned,
而我躺在那里说不出话
something started to occur to me.
我意识到了一件事
I'd been chosen.
上天选择了我
And these...
而这些...
these are my markings.
这些就是我的标记
Now some of you are innocent,
你们有的人无罪
and some of you are not.
有的人有罪
But I am here to cleanse the evil
我来到这里 就是要净化
within your troubled hearts.
你们肮脏心灵中的罪恶
You, boy. Menathas, yes?
你 那小子 马那瑟斯是吧
Where's your boss?
你老大哪去了
Did Julian instruct you not to talk to me?
是不是朱利安告诉你不要跟我说话
If you haven't the time for conversation,
要是你没时间跟我聊聊
maybe I'll just take your body for a spin instead.
那我不如就拿你的身体来玩玩吧
Nice try.
想得美
How, you're just an eight-ball.
怎么会 你只是个低等天使
Julian told us you might try
朱利安早就说过你会施展
to perform your little puppet show.
你那操纵别人的小把戏
He taught us to resist possession.
他教会了我们抵御附身
When?
什么时候
I've had eight-balls watching you for years.
我派堕天使监视你很多年了
I knew some day you'd be my guest.
我就知道你总会有一天落到我手里
"Be prepared" is pretty much my motto.
"有备无患"是我的座右铭
Among others.
当然还有别的
Now where were we? Oh, yes.
上次说到哪了 对了
You said that I couldn't break your mind
你说我不可能摧毁你的心智
and take your body,
夺取你的身体
and as you're so very steadfast in your resolve,
虽然你自信决心非常坚定
I've decided to ratchet things up a notch.
但我还是决定再加把劲
Let's seize the day.
我们抓紧时间吧
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表