剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Gates, what's happening?
盖茨 怎么回事
Don't worry.
别担心
Gates Foley never had a problem that he couldn't fix.
从来没有盖茨•弗利解决不了的问题
I just wanted to hear your voice.
我只是想听听你的声音
Gates, what's wrong?
盖茨 出什么事了
There's no easy way to say this, Claire,
要说出口并不容易 克莱尔
but...
但是...
the reactor's overheating,
反应堆过热了
And I've only got a few minutes left.
而我只剩几分钟了
Four minutes to core breach.
距离堆芯破裂还剩4分钟
It's either I go, or we all do.
要么我死 要么大家一起死
No.
不
No, come on, Gates.
不要 求你了 盖茨
You're the smartest man in Vega.
你是维加最聪明的人
There has got to be another way.
一定还有别的办法的
Think. Think.
快想 快想啊
Claire,
克莱尔
I would love nothing more right now than to see your face.
如今我最想做的事就是看见你的脸
You know, if I could find a way
你知道的 假如我能找到一个办法
to get back to you, I--
回到你身边 我...
I promise you I would.
我向你发誓我会的
I hate dancing.
我讨厌跳舞
I don't know why. I always have.
不知道为什么 就是讨厌
And my favorite food is broccoli.
我最爱吃的是东西是西兰花
Oh, broccoli.
西兰花
The other kids used to make fun of me,
其他小孩总是因此笑话我
but I like 'em. They look like little trees.
但我就是喜欢 因为它们长的像小树
You don't see many trees in vega.
在维加很难见到树
I don't want you to go.
我不要你死
Three minutes to core breach.
距离堆芯破裂还有三分钟
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
You know the last time I felt this tired,
知道吗 上次我如此疲惫
we just finished building the walls around vega.
还是刚刚建成维加周围城墙的时候
That was the best night's sleep that I've ever had.
那是我睡的最香的一夜
Gates...
盖茨
Claire, you know that I love to be right, and I--
克莱尔 你知道我喜欢做正确的判断
I hope that I'm wrong about the chosen one,
但我希望关于天选之子我判断错了
Because vega needs...
因为维加需要
Vega needs a reason to keep going...
维加需要一个继续向前走的理由
Just like I needed you.
就像我需要你一样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gates?
盖茨
Fuel rod alignment complete.
燃料棒校准完毕
Core temperature lowering.
核心温度降低中
Gates?
盖茨
Gates wanted to hear your voice before he died.
盖茨就希望死前能再听听你的声音
And, um...
还有
He wanted me to give you this.
他要我把这个给你
Thank you for being there with him.
谢谢你 陪了他一程
Alex...
亚历克斯
Thank you for coming home.
谢谢你回家
21 years ago when the men and women of Vega
二十一年前维加的人♥民♥
placed the last brick on the east wall,
铺完了西墙的最后一快砖
We knew these walls would protect us.
我们知道城墙可以保护我们
But they've also imprisoned us,
但实际上它也囚禁了我们
turned us against one another.
让我们之间产生了矛盾
Wipe that smile off your face. You'll be next.
别笑了 你就是下一个
Maybe,
或许
maybe not.
但也说不定哦
Our real enemies lie outside these walls...
我们真正的敌人在围墙之外
Those who want to destroy our way of life...
他们想破坏我们的生活方式
To silence our humanity.
想毁灭人性
All humans die.
让人类灭亡
Citizens of Vega, today I am abolishing the V system.
维加市民 今天 我宣布废除V体系
Michael, are you okay?
米迦勒 你没事吧
For now. The constellation in your markings--
暂时吧 你标记里的星座
Show it to me again.
再让我看看
Even if at times we feel lost...
即使是最迷茫的时刻
That's the newest one. When did you get it?
这是最新的 在哪出现的
On our way to vega.
回维加的路上
It woke me up.
是它叫醒了我
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's the morning star.
这是启明星
Morning star?
启明星
We called him the son of morning--
我们叫他晨星之子
My older brother, lucifer.
我的大哥 路西法
He's alive.
他还活着
Lucifer's alive?
路西法还活着吗
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表