剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
We're not gonna make it.
我们逃不了的
Michael's too weak.
米迦勒太虚弱了
Then we fight.
那就拼了
Get a battalion out there, now!
派一队人出去 快
Third battalion's near the gate.
第三大队就在大门附近
Do it. Hold on.
派他们去 等等
If we take them off the trenches,
要是将他们从防御阵地撤走
it'll leave the reactor vulnerable.
反应堆的防守力量就变得薄弱了
Not to mention the food supply.
更别提还有农桑塔
This is more important. Claire.
这件事更重要 克莱尔
We can get reserves to the wall in a half hour,
派后备队赶到墙外只需要半小时
maybe less, and I'm betting that the Archangel
或许更少 我相信那个大天使
can take care of himself.
能保护好自己的
But Alex can't.
可亚历克斯不行
Alex?
亚历克斯
Your soldier, it's him, isn't it?
你那士兵男友 就是他 对吗
He's alive.
他还活着
Claire, are you sure about this?
克莱尔 你确定要这么做吗
Colonel Blake, this is Claire Riesen speaking.
布莱克上校 我是克莱尔· 莱森
Ma'am? You need to listen to me really carefully.
长官 你仔细听清楚了
The Archangel Michael and Alex Lannon are at the gate.
大天使米迦勒和亚历克斯·兰诺正在大门外
They're about to be overwhelmed by those monsters.
他们即将遭到那群怪物的围攻
Get there now.
快去救他们
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
You worm.
你这条蠕虫
You thought you would take my body?
你以为你能夺取我的身体
Flush out my soul?
驱赶我的灵魂吗
I, Gabriel?
玩弄我 加百列
I walked through the grass in the Garden of Eden.
我曾踏遍伊甸园的草地
I
我
who have watched rivulets turn to rivers
曾目睹小溪变成河流
turn to canyons turn to dust.
造就峡谷 化作尘埃
I've seen civilizations rise and fall.
我曾经历无数文明的起落
And you thought you could be me?
而你觉得你能取代我吗
Your arrogance was your downfall.
你的自大是你的败笔
It left you open,
它让你释放了灵魂
created a channel
打开了一条通道
for me to take control.
让我能掌握控制权
Gabriel!
加百列
Please!
请别杀我
There's too many of them!
他们的数量太多了
Get up! They're on us!
起来 他们追来了
Activity on your 9:00!
九点钟位置有行动
Keep going! Run 'em down!
继续追 抓住他们
Sir, archangel, welcome back to Vega.
长官 大天使 欢迎回到维加
Ready?
准备好了吗
Aconitum Napellus.
舟形乌头
A pretty purple flower more commonly known as monkshood.
一种俗称乌头的紫色花
The Greeks called it Queen of Poisons.
希腊人称其为毒药皇后
It's fitting, really.
这名字真的很合适
And you put it in my water.
你却把它放在我的水里
This is foxglove.
这是毛地黄
Also known as digitalis.
也叫做洋地黄
It was in your apartment.
在你的屋里找到的
It's used to counteract heart attacks or bradycardia
多用于对抗因你给我的那种毒药
caused by the poison that you gave me.
所造成心脏病或是心动过缓
It's unpleasant as hell, but it really gets the job done.
虽然令人难受至极 却能解除毒素
And this
还有这张
is your order of execution for tomorrow.
是你明天的死刑指令
I had Claire move it up.
我让克莱尔把刑期给提前了
I didn't let her know about your little scheme
我没让她知道你的小阴谋
because I didn't want to give you the power of black mail.
因为我不想让你趁机威胁她
If you thought that I would ever betray her,
如果你认为我会背叛她
then you don't know me at all.
那你可是一点也不了解我
And if you think I'm going to hang tomorrow,
如果你认为我明天会被绞死
you don't know me at all.
那你才是一点也不了解我
I'll get Daria.
我去找达莉亚
I'm beyond help now, sweetheart.
我已经没救了 亲爱的
Marcus will pay for this.
马库斯会为此付出代价的
No, don't use your strength on revenge.
不 别把你的精力用在复仇上
Just get everyone home.
带大家回家吧
But you are my home.
可你才是我的家
They'll follow you.
他们会跟着你的
Just like they did your mother.
就像他们跟随你母亲时一样
But that power,
但是那权利
use it well.
要好好善用
I don't want power.
我不要权利
I just want my father.
我只想要我的父亲
Dad!
爸爸
Stop!
别动
Room's clear!
屋里安全了
Lock it up and get the word out.
锁起来 把消息放出去
We've taken their power.
我们已经攻占了他们的电力系统
You have questions. Ask.
你有疑惑 问吧
I don't know where to start.
我不知道从何开始
Ramirez took the nuclear plant.
拉米雷兹攻占了核电站
What? That's impossible.
什么 不可能
How?
怎么会
Lady Riesen ordered the troops off the trench.
莱森小姐下令撤离防御阵地
It thinned the line.
防守减弱
That allowed Ramirez to break through.
让拉米雷兹冲破防线
That's great. Let's go.
好极了 出发吧
No.
不
You're not leavin' me.
你不能离开我
Of course I'm not leaving you.
我当然不会离开你
I want you to come with us.
我要你和我们一起出发
I have a meal coming.
我要去吃饭
Join me.
和我一起吃吧
A meal? No.
吃饭 不行
We've gotta move.
我们要行动
That kid's crazy.
那孩子疯了
That kid is my son.
那孩子是我儿子
Give us a moment, then we'll all go together.
让我们单独聊聊 然后我们一起出发
Looking for somebody?
在找人吗
I'm looking for David Whele.
我在找大卫·威尔
And you're in the way.
你挡着我的路了
Oh, Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel.
加百列啊加百列
You accuse me of arrogance...
你说我傲慢自大...
but it was you who stepped over me,
但却是你把我踩在脚下
the worm,
把我当成蠕虫
thinking I was crushed underfoot, but...
以为我会被踩得粉身碎骨 但是...
But cut me in half and still I live.
就算把我砍做两段 我也不会死
But...
但是...
Where's Julian?
朱利安在哪
Gone. We haven't found him
走了 我们也没找到他
or the body.
或者他的尸体
He knew the city better than anyone.
他比任何人都熟悉这座城市
All the bolt holes.
各种密室暗道
I will find him in due time.
我早晚会捉住他
I should kill you, but I have a feeling
我本来想杀了你 可我又觉着
you might prove useful.
你没准有用处
What are New Delphi's secrets?
新特尔斐的秘密是什么
The army. The eight-ball army.
一支大军 堕天使大军
Is this army loyal to Julian?
这支军队还效忠朱利安吗
You're the master of all angels in New Delphi now.
您现在是新特尔斐所有天使的主人了
It's your army.
这是您的大军了
Good.
很好
They will be another weapon to use.
又是一件有用的武器
But my brother's death
但我兄弟的命
will be by this hand
只能留给我去取
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表