剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not staying here.
我才不会待在这
Claire, you're wounded.
克莱尔 你受伤了
There are eight-balls at our walls, in the tunnels.
堕天使攻进了我们的城市 就在隧♥道♥里
You're gonna need me.
你们会需要我的
Let's move.
我们出发
Listen, Claire,
你听好 克莱尔
I swore an oath to protect Alex,
我曾发誓要保护亚历克斯
but it's more than just an oath.
但现在已不仅仅是誓言那么简单了
Yeah, I get that.
我明白
Look, if something happens,
如果出了什么事
if I fail him You won't.
如果我没能保护好他 你不会的
Yeah, but if I do,
没错 但万一我失败了
I need to know that you'll do anything
我要知道你会尽全力
to make sure Alex is safe.
确保亚历克斯的安全
I will. Anything.
我会的 拼尽一切
Let's go, let's go!
出发 我们走
How's it going?
怎么样了
Uh, it's complicated.
很复杂
Wall cannons activated.
城防炮上线
We're online?
上线了
Yes, we are. Now what?
还真是 现在做什么
Now we bitch-slap some eight-balls.
现在该拍扁几个堕天使了
I can do that. Can I do that?
这我喜欢 我能试试吗
This one's yours.
这一台你来
It's easy, just--you move the target with your finger
很简单 就用你的手指移♥动♥准星
and hit the red "Fire" button.
然后按红色的"开火"键
All the cannons are fully loaded. That's your side.
所有的打炮都装满了弹♥药♥ 你去那边
Turn the console on.
打开控制台
Line up the target with your finger
用手指来移♥动♥准星
and hit the red "Fire" button.
然后按红色的"开火"键
You're a natural, consul.
你真是一点就通啊 执政官
Well, thank you, Jerry.
多谢夸奖 杰瑞
Keep shooting.
继续开火
I begged you to stay!
我苦求你留下来
When you left the bar that day everything changed.
当你走出酒吧 一切都彻底改变了
My angels had come to wipe out the planet.
我的天使大军已经下凡横扫地球
It was meant to be an extinction event,
本该让人类就此灭绝
But oh, no,
但却没成功
You crossed sides and made it a war,
你越过边界让它演变成了一场战争
And I get the blame.
而被怪罪的却是我
All my angels came to my side
我所有的天使都站在我这边
but you, my own brother.
唯独你 我的亲兄弟
You left me when I needed you most.
在我最需要你的时候离开了我
You broke our family apart.
你让我们的家庭支离破碎
No, it was already broken...
不 它本就已经破裂了...
By another...
拜另一个
the archangel who chose humanity first,
早在我之前就选择了人类的
long before I did.
大天使所赐
Our brother is alive.
我们的兄弟还活着
No.
不可能
The universe is rather vast.
宇宙是如此浩瀚无边
I've searched but never found its end.
我曾试图寻找 却未发现它的尽头
It's a magnificent thing
它是那么宏伟
but daunting in its breadth.
却也因这种广阔而使人畏惧
And yet never once have I felt alone...
可我却从未感到过孤独...
until now.
直到现在
That was fast.
来得挺快嘛
The trail led to a house.
跟着那条痕迹我找到一间房♥子
And Michael?
米迦勒呢
I sent him in the wrong direction.
我给他指了错误的方向
That serves him right for trusting you,
居然相信你 是他活该
but we know better, don't we?
但我们知道这样是对的 不是吗
This is the only way to bring our father back.
这是把我们的天父找回来的唯一方法
Take me to the child.
带我去找那个孩子
What are we gonna do with him?
那我们要怎么处置他
Why, kill him, of course.
怎么这么问 当然是杀了他
When the boy is gone
那个男孩一死
Michael will come back to me.
米迦勒就会回到我身边
Check this out.
看我的
Down they go!
受死吧
There is a perverse kind of joy
看着他们被炸开花
in seeing them blown apart, isn't there?
有种变♥态♥的快♥感♥ 是不是
Oh, I think I might have missed my calling. Me
我想我是想念老我的本行了 我也...
Hello, daddy.
你好啊 爸爸
Claire's at my back. Got it.
克莱尔在我身后 了解
Be careful. These halls aren't safe.
小心 这些过道不安全
My queen, we don't have time for this, please.
我的女王 我们没时间顾得上她了
Don't leave, please.
别走 求你了
She's Vega's problem, not ours,
她是维加的问题 不是我们的
collateral damage.
战争的附带伤害
Helena is the only thing that matters.
海伦纳才是唯一重要的事
We must fly.
我们必须要起飞了
You sound like someone I used to know.
你的口气真像我以前认识的一个人
Who?
谁
Me.
从前的我
Come.
来吧
Take her with you to the helicopter.
带着她一起去直升机那儿
But Now.
但是 快去
Gabriel, please listen to me.
加百列 你听我说
Our brother is alive.
我们的兄弟还活着
What did you say?
你说什么
The son of morning, he lives.
黎明之子 他还活着
Lucifer?
路西法吗
Fan out!
散开
Stay close.
跟紧我
They're gonna break through!
他们要破门而入了
The gate's not gonna hold much longer.
大门已经撑不了多久了
There's a town called Mallory...
有个叫马♥勒♥里的小镇...
Untouched by the war,
未受战争的侵袭
and the people there, they hear a voice,
而那里的人 他们听到了一个声音
and they think it's God,
他们觉得是上帝
but it's not father.
但那不是我们的父亲
I think Lucifer's the one responsible,
我觉得是路西法搞的鬼
but I don't know how.
但我不知道他是如何做到的
No....
不...
Gabriel, I met a man who claims to work for him,
加百列 我见到一个自称是为他工作的人
and Alex has a new marking.
然后亚历克斯有了新纹身
A marking of what?
什么新纹身
Tell me.
告诉我
What did you do?
你干了什么
I thought I was the chosen one,
我以前以为自己是天选之子
but turns out I'm not.
但后来发现我不是
Alex Lannon is the chosen one.
亚历克斯·兰诺才是天选之子
He stole everything from me...
他从我这里偷走了一切...
My wife, my destiny.
我的妻子 我的命运
This man who you just killed
你刚刚杀死的这个男人
was helping to defend our city.
正在帮忙守住我们的城市
We were stopping eight-balls at the wall.
我们在阻挡墙外的堕天使
Gabriel, Claire,
加百列 克莱尔
and Alex all came to me,
还有亚历克斯都找上我
stripped me of my illusions.
将我的幻想戳破
I wasn't saved by God.
我并没有被上帝拯救
I wasn't special.
我并不特别
I'm not worthy!
我一文不值
It was just a story I made up.
一切都只是我编造的故事
William, what you saw, that--that was--
威廉 你所看见的 那才是...
that was the illusion.
那才是假象
It was like a nightmare.
就像是个噩梦
No, it's okay. It was necessary.
不 没关系的 那是必要的
I've realized it doesn't matter
我意识到了"自己只是普通人"这一点
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表