剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Claire, Arika poisoned me.
克莱尔 艾丽卡给我下毒了
What?
什么
Don't worry. I'm fine.
别担心 我很好
I figured it out in time.
我及时发现了
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
And let Arika blackmail you?
好让艾丽卡勒索你吗
I was trying to keep you safe from her.
我要保护你不受到她的伤害
I didn't realize that you were gonna be stopping
我之前没意识到你打算去
by the prison for visiting hours.
监狱探视她
Look, if she offers you a glass of water, just say no, okay?
如果她递给你一杯水 直接拒绝 记得吗
Just be careful.
千万当心
You're the one going into a nuclear reactor,
是你要进入核反应堆
and you're telling me to be careful?
可你却叫我当心
I'm sure mini Rambo and I will be just fine.
我相信"迷你兰博"和我会没事的
What?
怎么
One last kiss for luck?
最后一个祝我好运的吻吗
There's something you should know about Alex.
你应该知道亚历克斯的一些事情
Okay, or we could just talk about him.
好的 或者我们可以谈谈他
He's the chosen one.
他是天选之子
My ass, he is.
可不是吗
You're serious.
你是认真的
I know how crazy it sounds, but I swear it's true.
我知道很不可思议 但我发誓这是真的
I saw the markings transfer onto him from his dad myself.
我亲眼看见那些标记从他父亲身上转移到他身上
Look, I have never given
听着 我从来都没有
the whole "Chosen one" thing much thought,
仔细想过"天选之子"这档子事
but if the Prophecy is real,
但如果预言是真的
I'm telling you, that kid is not him.
那么我告诉你 天选之子并不是他
Just go save the human race.
去拯救人类吧
Just remember that includes Alex.
记住亚历克斯也是人类
I'll see you soon, all right?
我们一会再见 好吗
You can count on it.
当然了
You know, there's still so much
你身上仍然有许多
that I don't even know about you, you know?
我不了解的地方 你知道吗
What's your favorite food? Can you dance?
比如你最喜欢吃什么 你会不会跳舞
Just come back in one piece so I can step on your toes.
回来以后跳支舞我就可以踩你的脚了
I'll take care of the reactor.
我会处理好反应堆
You stay here.
你留在这里
Michael needs you more than me right now.
比起我 米迦勒现在更需要你
Michael will figure something out.
米迦勒会想出办法的
And so will you.
你也会
Hey. Hey. What's wrong?
出什么事了
I'm fine. Don't worry.
我没事 别担心
Nomes...
诺玛
Sometimes it feels like
有时候我觉得
they're being torn off again.
翅膀又一次被撕扯掉了
Phantom pains.
幻痛
Worse.
比那更糟
Crazy how a part of you can hurt so much
很难想象你失去了身体一部分之后
even after it's gone.
还能这么疼
How's Claire?
克莱尔怎么样了
We lost the baby.
我们的孩子没了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Alex.
我很难过 亚历克斯
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
Thanks, Nomes.
谢谢 诺玛
I got to go.
我得走了
It's empyrean steel, Michael.
米迦勒 这是九天玄铁
You saved Noma out in the wastelands.
你在荒地中救出了诺玛
Why?
为什么
I like her.
我喜欢她
Pity about her wings.
可惜了她的翅膀
And Alex? You protected him while he slept.
亚历克斯呢 他睡觉的时候你一直在保护他
You told Noma to take him east, to mallory, I presume.
我猜是你告诉诺玛带他去东方 去马♥勒♥里
Why?
为什么
What do you want with Alex?
你想从亚历克斯那里得到什么
Really, Michael?
真的吗 米迦勒
Violence in your father's house?
天父的家里玩暴♥力♥吗
This house isn't father's.
这并不是天父的家
He stopped asking innocent people to sacrifice themselves
很长时间以前 他就不再让无辜的人
a long time ago.
牺牲自己了
These are old testament times again.
又一次回到了旧约时代
No, you lied.
不 你说了谎
You told the people that god protected them.
你告诉人们上帝在保护他们
Someone is protecting Mallory, but who?
有人在保护马♥勒♥里 是谁呢
If you knew I cheated, why didn't you expunge the fire
如果你知道我说了谎 为什么不把火灭掉
and destroy the town?
再摧毁这座小镇呢
Because you are a special case.
因为你是个特例
Why?
为什么
You broke your promise, Michael. You must die.
你违背了你的诺言 米迦勒 你非死不可
If you don't, I will put the fire in Mallory out.
你若不从 我就熄灭马♥勒♥里的篝火
And everyone here will die, including Laurel.
然后这里的每个人都会死 包括劳瑞尔
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
Go, go! Move, move, move!
快快 上 快上
Why don't you send the whole army
你怎么不把所有军队派来
and let 'em shoot it out for a while?
让他们一顿扫射解决问题啊
This is the part of the mission where you stop talking.
我怎么执行任务用不着你来教
Okay, boys, remember, no stray bullets.
兄弟们 记住 不准射偏
Let's get "Precious cargo" here to the control room.
来把这"贵重物品"送进控制室吧
"Precious cargo"?
贵重物品
It's your code name. The guys came up with it.
这是你的代号♥ 他们起的
Okay, for the record, I grow on people.
准确来说 我越来越讨人喜欢了
We don't have time for that, Precious.
我没时间跟你扯这些 贵重物品
It's okay, Alex, you can't always get the girl.
没关系的亚历克斯 你是无法一直俘获他人芳心的
Let's go. Eyes up.
快走 当心
William Whele was a false prophet...
威廉•威尔曾是个伪先知...
Gabriel's puppet.
加百列的傀儡
He stood in the light whilst worshipping darkness,
他身处光明同时又崇尚黑暗
but in the desert, he atoned.
可在沙漠里 他赎罪了
And out of his pain and suffering, I was born.
基于他的痛苦与磨难 我诞生了
What about you, David? Have you changed?
你呢 大卫 你变了吗
I hear you've been busy...
我听说你最近挺忙啊
Slept with an eight-ball, split the city in half,
和一个堕天使上♥床♥ 把城市一分为二
turned a small rebellion into an all-out civil war.
将一小股叛乱发展成了全面内战
I'm glad the death of your son
我很高兴你儿子的死
didn't hold you back from reaching your full potential.
没有成为你发挥全部潜能的牵绊
Claire wanted you dead.
克莱尔当时想处死你
Taking you out of the city was the only way
把你带离这座城市
I could give you a shot at survival.
是我能让你活下去的唯一希望
It's haunted me ever since.
从那以后这件事一直困扰着我
So, whoever you are now,
所以无论你现在是谁
I-I won't leave you again.
我再也不会离开你了
It wasn't just William you hurt.
你伤害过的不止是威廉
How many others have suffered at your hands?
你这双手还残害过多少人
Were you haunted by them too?
你也被他们困扰过吗
Why did he let us go?
他为什么放我们走
Oh, it's Gabriel. He's done crazier things.
那是加百列 他可干过更古怪的事
Now that he's got the amphora, he'll do worse.
既然他现在得到双耳罐了 他会更疯狂的
We need to get you as far away from here as we can.
我得把你送走 离他越远越好
Me? I want you to get down on the ground right now.
我 你现在立刻到旁边躲一下
They were letting us go.
他们已经放我们走了
I can't run, Clem.
我不能走 克莱曼婷
Gabriel will kill you.
加百列会杀了你的
We have to take the amphora with us,
我们必须夺回双耳罐
Or everyone in Vega dies.
否则维加将会生灵涂炭
Edward, please, let's go.
爱德华 求你了 我们走吧
20 miles south,
向南32公里
there's an abandoned town called Turner.
那里有座叫特纳的废弃小镇
I drove through it on the way here.
我来的时候曾路过那里
You'll be safe there till I find you.
你可以安全地待在那 等我去找你
Watch your step there, champ.
注意脚下 小子
Oh, yeah, I know how to use the stairs. Thank you.
好的 我知道该怎么走楼梯 谢谢
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表