剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Father has a plan.
天父有个计划
We must trust in that, Gabriel.
我们必须相信那个计划 加百列
His plan is perfection,
他的计划很完美无缺
but they will pervert it.
可他们会曲解那个计划
Destroy it.
破坏那个计划
Father thinks too much of them.
天父太为他们着想了
Careful, brother.
小心说话 哥哥
You must stay your hand in all ways.
你必须要按兵不动
We cannot judge these humans by their flaws,
我们不能以人类的缺陷和错误
their mistakes.
来判断他们
We can't lose hope.
我们不能失去希望
Time will heal you.
时间会治愈你的
Time will never heal this.
时间永远无法治愈这点
Alex won't survive in this world without you.
没有你 亚历克斯不会存活于世
There are too many monsters.
世上有太多的魔鬼
Including me.
包括我
It the angels don't kill your chosen one,
就算天使不杀你的天选之子
the humans will.
人类也会
We need to move this thing along
我们要把这件事进行下去
before it's too late for him.
否则对他来说就太迟了
"All perfect gifts come from above."
所有的完美天赋均来自上天
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I'm giving you what I never had with David...
我要给你 我未曾给予过大卫的...
A chance to save your chosen one.
一个拯救你那位天选之子的机会
I don't believe in Alex, Michael,
我不相信亚历克斯 米迦勒
but you do.
可你相信他
Protect him.
好好保护他
And if you can,
如果可以的话
bring our father back.
把我们的父亲找回来
There's no point to anything without him.
没有他 这一切都没有意义
You must go to him. Alex awaits.
你必须去找他 亚历克斯在等着你
I won't leave you.
我不会丢下你的
Brother, don't do this!
兄弟 不要这么做
I can't leave anyway.
反正我也走不了了
I still have to kill Julian.
我还得杀了朱利安呢
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I'm not done with you yet, Gabriel.
我跟你还没完呢 加百列
Stay with me.
挺住了
Gabriel?
加百列
Who in god's name are you?
你是什么人
Do you know me?
你认得我吗
No.
不认得
Well, I know you.
我倒是认得你
You have children, do you not?
你有不少子女 是不是
Five boys and three daughters? I do.
五子三女 不错
Lucius, Rona, Tebald,
路求 路纳 提百得
Corinth, Jessiah, Tusla,
哥林多 及赛亚 塔斯拉
Winow, and Getrin.
维诺乌 还有给特林
You're very blessed. Such a large family.
你很有福啊 子孙满堂呢
Yes, but I--
是 但是我...
I too, had a son once, Many years ago.
多年之前 我也曾有一个儿子
He was a beautiful boy,
他是个非常优秀的男孩
so good.
出类拔萃
I raised him,
我抚养他
loved him more than life itself.
爱他甚于自己
He died,
但他死了
fallen from a high place.
从高处跌下来了
I buried his body in a dirt field.
我把他埋在了荒地里
My child was destined for great things,
我儿本来命定要成就伟业
but an imposter stole his destiny,
但却被一个骗子冒名顶了
but didn't fulfill it,
不仅没有完成伟业
tarnished it.
反倒使之堕落
My boy,
我儿子
The boy god chose
是天选之子
to be king of Jerusalem,
本应成为耶路撒冷之王
and the boy Saul murdered by throwing from a window
而那个被扫罗从窗户推出去的男孩
was named David.
名为大卫
The same name you bear
你同样被称作大卫
with gluttony and dishonor.
却暴食纵欲 恬不知耻
Saul is long dead,
扫罗早已入土
but I can stay the hand of revenge no more.
但我今晚必报此仇
Tonight,
就今晚
all your children will die,
你的子女一个不留
as will all their children.
他们的孩子也别想活
The streets of this city will flow with your blood.
你们的血将流遍全城的街巷
The name of David may live on,
大卫的盛名将被千古颂扬
but your line ends this day forever,
但你的血脉今夜将被彻底抹去
and there's nothing you can do about it.
对此你无能为力
you can't fix me, Alex.
你治不好我的 亚历克斯
No one can.
谁都治不好了
I can't change what you did for me, Noma.
你为我做的一切我无法改变 诺玛
I wish I could.
我倒希望能
I don't.
我不希望
I'm prepared to die in this war.
我是准备好了要战死的
I don't know how to live like this.
我都不知道这个样子该怎么活
I mean, look at me.
你看看我
I'm not an angel.
既不是天使
I'm not human.
也不是人类
So what am I?
我到底是什么
I don't know. I'm nothing.
谁知道呢 我什么都不是
Well, I still know who you are even if you don't.
就算你不知道 我也知道你是谁
Oh, yeah? Who's that?
是吗 我是谁
You're Nomes.
你是诺姆斯
There's a plan.
会有计划的
I don't know what it is yet,
我还不知道这个计划是什么
but you, me, Michael,
但是你 我 还有米迦勒
we're all part of it.
我们都身在其中
Easy.
慢点
When we get to Vega...
等我们到了维加...
we're gonna figure out what it is.
我们就要把这个计划弄清楚
Together.
我们一起
Three of us against the world, huh?
我们三个对抗全世界 是吧
World doesn't stand a chance.
我们稳赢
They must've tracked us from the house.
他们肯定是从房♥子那里追踪过来的
Shit.
糟了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表