剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I love you more than you'll ever know.
我深深地爱着你
Nomes, you're going to be all right.
诺姆斯 你没事的
Just lie still.
躺好了
Alex, no!
亚历克斯 不
No! We gotta go!
不 我们快走
That bomb changes everything.
轰炸改变了一切
We should head straight for Vega.
我们应该回维加去
No, I'm not leading Gabriel back to Claire.
我不会把加百利引去克莱尔那儿的
New Delphi's half the distance.
新特尔斐只有一半的路程
We'll go there.
我们去那儿
New Delphi?
新特尔斐吗
Michael told me to stay away.
米迦勒告诉我离那里远点
That's why we're going.
所以我们才要去
If Michael's nervous about New Delphi,
如果米迦勒如此忌惮新特尔斐
there's a reason.
背后一定有原因
They have an army.
他们还有军队
One I can help join Vega against Gabriel.
我可以为维加争取过来对抗加百列
Oh, you're just gonna march in there and demand an army?
你就打算这么直接走过去发号♥施令吗
Who's going to listen to you?
谁会听你的呢
Oh, I'll make them listen.
我会让他们听的
There she is.
在这里
This is a bad plan. Michael--
这个计划糟透了 米迦勒...
I don't give a damn about Michael.
我才不管米迦勒怎么说
Alex, he watched over you your whole life.
亚历克斯 你长这么大他一直在看顾你
Why are you acting like this?
你为什么这个态度
I'll use my wings to call him. We need him.
我振一下翅膀召唤他吧 我们需要他
Don't. Hey, don't.
不行 不行
Look, I don't know why these markings were given to me
我不知道这些纹身为什么会到我身上
or what they mean.
也不知道什么意思
But I can't wait for them to reveal a master plan
我等不及这些纹身向我揭示什么宏大计划
because, by then, everyone I care about will be dead.
因为只怕到那时 我关心的人都死了
But Gabriel made me realize
不过加百列让我意识到
I have something everybody wants.
大家都想从我这里拿走什么
Maybe the people in New Delphi want it too.
也许新特尔斐的人也想要
You can't find the keys, can you?
你找不到车钥匙了吧
Yeah, I can find them.
能 我当然找得到
I hide them.
我自己藏的
But I can use that.
我可以利用这一点
I can use the fact that I'm the Chosen One to get an army.
我可以利用我天选之子的身份争取到军队
Claire and Vega need my help,
克莱尔和维加需要我的帮助
and I'm going to get it for them.
我会给他们帮助的
Listen, Michael warned you about New Delphi.
听着 米迦勒警告过你不要去新特尔斐
I don't know what that means,
我不知道他为什么这么说
so I can't ask you to do this with me.
所以我不会要求你和我一起去
Not a chance in hell I'm not going with you,
想要我抛下你一个人去绝对不可能
so don't even start.
所以问都别问
I bet it won't start.
车发动不起来了吧
Give me some.
来击个掌
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael, what have you done?
米迦勒 你都做了什么
It's the damn radiator.
是水箱坏掉了
I can rig it.
我可以修好
We just need to find some tape in that school.
只要从那学校里找些胶带就行
Let's get what we came here for and get out of here.
拿上我们要拿的东西 赶紧出去吧
Come get it, get it!
踢球啊 快踢啊
Got it, got it.
我接住了 接住了
Come on!
快
No!
不
Stranger!
陌生人
Mommy, it's a stranger!
妈妈 有陌生人
Hey, come on.
大家跟上
Grab your weapon.
拿起武器
Go on.
快
It's okay.
没事
Stay back.
退后
What is this place?
这是什么地方
We'll talk.
待会儿再说
Your weapons.
先交出武器
I had no idea Claire was pregnant.
我完全不知道克莱尔怀孕了
How could you?
你怎么能知道呢
I don't know.
说不好
Must have been hard to leave them.
离开他们肯定不好受
This will do.
这个够用了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Vega Control, this is Helena One.
维加指挥部 这是海伦娜一号♥
We have a visual.
我们看到了
It's confirmed.
任务确认
Target has been destroyed.
目标已摧毁
Well...
这...
I'm impressed, Claire.
我被震撼了 克莱尔
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
Hold.
停住
Movement on the ground.
地面有动静
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
What?
什么
Vega Control, we are under attack!
维加控制塔 我们遭到攻击
Go fix the truck.
快去修车
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你
Alex, no. I got this.
亚历克斯 没事 我有这个
Alex!
亚历克斯
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Get in.
上来
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, let's go.
没事 我们走
Why else do you dig a hole in a mountain and hide?
你为什么要在山里挖个洞藏起来
Because it makes you hard to kill.
因为这让你很难被♥干♥掉
Of course angels got out.
天使当然能逃出来
Yes, but did Gabriel?
没错 但加百列他出来了吗
Oh, you mean the archangel Gabriel?
你是说大天使加百列吗
My money's on yes.
我打赌肯定出来了
You don't know that, David.
你不知道 大卫
Shut it!
闭嘴
We are here because of your psychosis.
因为你发神经我们才会在这儿
And you will be held responsible.
你要为此负责
I accept that.
我接受
You silly little girl.
你个愚蠢的小妮子
You have absolutely no idea what you've done, do you?
你完全不知道自己干了什么 对不对
If we ever survive whatever hell you've unleashed,
如果我们能在你放出的鬼东西手上活下来
I will make damn sure we never suffer
我一定会确保我们不会再
any more of your mistakes.
因为你的错而受苦了
Put the wall on alert
让城墙开始警戒
and make sure we're watching the desert
确保我们盯住沙漠里的
for any signs of attack.
任何攻击迹象
Yes, Lady Riesen.
是 莱森小姐
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Michael.
米迦勒
Where are you from?
你从哪里来
Up north.
北边
Well, Michael,
那么 米迦勒
you're making the men with guns nervous.
你让带着枪的男人们精神紧绷
Please, sit.
请坐吧
How does this town exist?
这个小镇是怎么存活的
What do you mean?
你的意思是
There are no defenses,
这里没有防御措施
untrained sentries exposed at either end of town,
未经训练的警卫暴露在小镇两端
a meager security force.
安保力量贫乏
Even with your weapons,
即使有武器
the fact that you've survived out here alone
你们在此独自生存这些年这个事实
all these years is impossible.
也是不可思议的
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表