剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Gabriel, let me help you.
加百列 让我来帮你
Claire, wait.
克莱尔 等下
Be careful.
小心
He's an archangel.
他是个大天使
Noma.
诺玛
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
He could be dangerous if we unpin his wings.
释放他的翅膀会很危险
And you--I know you.
而你 我认识你
You're the queen of Helena, aren't you?
你是海伦纳的女王 对不对
Julian's tortured him. He needs our help.
朱利安折磨了他 他需要我们的帮助
Yes. By all means, Claire, help me.
是的没错 克莱尔 请尽量帮我
Gabriel's mankind's greatest enemy.
加百列 人类最大的敌人
He's more dangerous than ever. Even now.
他比任何时候都危险 即便是现在
But why would I harm you?
但我为什么要伤害你们
Three beautiful women,
三位美丽的女人
kind enough to help me in my hour of need?
在我最需要的时候发善心帮了我
You honestly believe that I'd waste an ounce of energy
你们真的认为我会浪费一丝能量
on anything other than placing Julian's head on a pike?
花在将朱利安的脑袋插在尖刺上之外的事吗
You're amused.
你们乐什么
You can't defeat Julian.
你打不过朱利安
No one can.
没人能打过
He's invincible.
他是无敌的
Julian will break you. He's already breaking you.
朱利安会毁了你 他已经快毁掉你了
Resistance is impossible.
反抗是不可能的
Take these damn pins out,
把那些针拔♥出♥来♥
And I'll show you what I can do.
我就会让你看看我的本事
He means well.
他本意是好的
He's hopeless.
他无可救药了
So?
那么
Should we take the pins out?
我们应该把针拔♥出♥来♥吗
Yes.
应该
Good. Good.
好的 好的
Now the other one, please.
现在拔另一个 谢谢
Better?
好点了吗
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
I need time to recover. Heal.
我需要时间恢复 治愈
An hour, maybe two,
一到两个小时
and then I'll summon my angels
然后我会召唤我的天使
and we'll slaughter that dyad
然后我们会杀掉那个两分体
and everyone else in this cursed pit.
还有这个倒霉坑里的所有人
Of course you will.
你当然会
You don't believe me.
你不相信我吗
No. Even with your wings.
不相信 即便有你的翅膀
It's a losing proposition.
依然是杯水车薪
But I'm an archangel.
但我是个大天使
One of the greatest warriors the heavens have ever seen.
天堂里有史以来最伟大的战士
Julian is far more powerful than that.
朱利安比你强大多了
You don't stand a chance.
你根本没机会
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议
Stay here. With us.
待在这 和我们一起
Why, exactly?
这是为什么
Because we will protect you.
因为我们会保护你
Because we want you.
因为我们需要你
Surrender, Gabriel.
投降吧 加百列
It's easy if you try.
不过是举手之劳
I did have buttery hands, didn't I?
我的手确实又白又嫩 对吧
I take it as a compliment,
我就当你是在夸我了
but I don't think you meant it that way.
虽然我觉得你根本不这么认为
Get out of my way.
别挡我的路
It's amazing how our skin changes, isn't it?
我们的皮肤会发生怎样的变化真是不可思议
The worse we treat it, the stronger it gets.
我们越是不精心 它反而会越结实
Humans are the same, aren't they?
人都是一样的 对不对
These...
这双...
hands have done things I...
手做过的事情 我...
never thought I'd be capable of.
从没想过我能够做到
Hey, look man, I was joking around in there.
听我说 刚才我是在开玩笑
I'm not looking for trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Neither am I.
我也不想
Edward, Clementine.
爱德华 克莱曼婷
I have news from Vega.
我得到了维加的消息
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you,
很抱歉由我来告诉你们
but Vega has fallen into civil war.
但维加陷入了内战
One side is led by a former colleague of yours, David Whele,
其中一方的领袖是你的前同僚 大卫·威尔
And the other by your daughter Claire.
而另一方则是你的女儿 克莱尔
And unfortunately she's recently been shot.
不幸的是前不久她被射伤了
No. Edward, careful.
不 爱德华 当心
She's getting the very best care available from what I hear.
据我所知她正接受最好的治疗
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
Well, how can you doubt it, Edward?
那么你凭什么怀疑呢 爱德华
You left an inexperienced girl in charge of a city.
你让一个涉世未深的女孩管理城市
Everything that you fought so hard to build is disintegrating
你拼尽全力去建设的如今正支离破碎
while you're here dying unnecessarily
可你却将在一千英里外的这里
a thousand miles away.
坐等归西
A dyad can help Claire to save the city,
两分体可以帮助克莱尔拯救城市
especially with a New Delphi army
尤其是有一支新特尔斐的军队
and me at his side.
和我的帮助
Unlike the eight-balls--
和堕天使不同
your term, not mine--
借用你的说法
the higher angel shares control of the body
高等天使与人类灵魂
with the human soul.
分享对身体的控制权
Symbiosis, not destruction.
这是共生 而不是毁灭
Dyadism.
两分体理论
You will remain Edward Riesen in every way.
你以后会重回以前的那个爱德华·莱森
All it takes from you is the amphora.
只需要你把双耳罐交出来
I'm not going to betray
我不会背叛
everything that I stand for, Julian.
我曾捍卫的一切 朱利安
What do you stand for, Edward,
你捍卫的是什么呢 爱德华
if not your wife?
难道不是你的妻子
And your daughter?
不是你的女儿吗
You rat me out?
你打我的小报告吗
What you were doing was illegal--I did my job.
你的行为是违法的 我只是做我该做的
I'm going to show you what we do to rats on this base.
我要让你看看在这个基地打小报告的下场
All warfare is based on deception.
兵不厌诈
Picked that up from Sun Tzu in one of my stupid books.
我有本名叫孙子兵法的破书里面写的
Clementine!
克莱曼婷
Claire?
克莱尔
Clementine.
克莱曼婷
None of that changes who you really are.
那些都改变不了你的本质
I'm an imposter. A charlatan.
我是个冒名顶替的骗子而已
No, you're the man who defended humanity.
不 你捍卫了人性
The man who founded and ran Vega.
你建立并管理了维加
All of that's the same.
所有这些都是不会改变的
Doesn't matter if those ribbons
不论在战争之前
were pinned on your chest before the war or not.
是否有绶带别在你的胸前
You always know what to say to me, Clem.
你总是知道该说些什么来安慰我 克莱曼婷
Take the offer.
答应他
You'll be immortal, like me.
你就会永生 和我一样
What if Julian uses the amphora as a weapon
要是朱利安把双耳罐当做武器
and I can't--
可我却无法...
I can't--
我无法...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Edward?
爱德华
There's no time left. You need to take his deal.
没时间了 你必须答应他
Julian!
朱利安
Do you love me, Edward?
你爱我吗 爱德华
Yes. Save yourself.
爱 那救救你自己
For us.
为了我们
I know better than to ask.
不用问我也知道你要什么
I'll take another.
再来一瓶
Now where was I?
之前说到哪了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表