剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Here you go, sister.
给你 姐妹
I've never shot a gun before.
我从来没开过枪
You'll learn. I'll show you .
你会学会的 我教你
Come on, I'll show you. Okay, thanks.
别担心 我会教你的 好的 谢谢
You practice that talk in the shower?
你洗澡的时候练的那段讲话吗
I haven't showered in two weeks.
我两周没洗过澡了
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们走
If we're gonna die...
要是我们会死的话...
I'm glad I'm gonna go down fighting next to the man I love.
我很高兴能在我爱的人身旁战斗
Claire?
克莱尔
May we be in heaven a half hour
真希望我们死后
before the devil knows we're dead.
能在天堂里待上一会儿再下地狱
You sure you won't join me?
你确定不喝点吗
The bottle's almost empty.
酒都快喝光了
Suit yourself.
随你便吧
Why am I not surprised
蟑螂能在黑暗里生活
the cockroach survived in the dark?
我居然不觉得奇怪
Well, a year ago, I wouldn't have expected you
一年前 我都没指望你
to survive a bad cold,
能在严寒中生活
So I'm older and wiser.
所以姜还是老的辣
Older, anyway.
老是肯定的了
David, I need to get in there.
大卫 我必须进去
Yes, to kill me.
是啊 好杀了我
Believe me, there is nothing I would like more.
相信我 我只想进去
Look at the monitors, David.
看看显示器 大卫
I need to get the cannons online.
我必须启动大炮
There are eight-balls advancing--
有堕天使袭击
Eight-balls racing at our glorious walls.
有堕天使朝我们宏伟的城墙来了
It's the end of humanity as we know it, Claire.
这就是人类的末日 克莱尔
I'd offer you a drink,
我很想请你喝一杯
but it's a-- it's a terrible vintage.
但是这酒很难喝
Open this door.
打开这扇门
Otherwise I die, you die...
不然我会死 你也会死...
And our city dies with us.
我们的城市也会灭亡
Please.
求你了
System rebooting.
重新启动系统
I'm glad we've finally come to some kind of understanding.
真高兴我们最终达成了一点共识
The only thing that I understand
我只知道
is that you're a murderer.
你是个杀人凶手
My baby is dead.
我的孩子死了
You killed her.
你杀了她
Do you know what it's like to lose a piece of yourself,
你知道那种滋味吗 失去亲生骨肉
your reason to fight, your reason to live?
失去斗争的理由 活下去的理由
Two of my children were
我的两个孩子
murdered on the first day of the war.
在开战的第一天就被人杀害了
They were torn from my wife's arms,
他们从我妻子的怀中抢走了我的孩子们
but I found solace in building this city.
但在这座城市的楼宇之间我找到了安慰
I poured my love and energy into it,
我把爱和精力倾注于此
and this city became my child.
而这座城市也变成了我的孩子
I gave far more to this city, to Vega,
我给予这座城市 给予维加的
than I ever did to my surviving son.
远远超过我给予自己尚存于世的儿子
You remember him? William?
你记得他吗 记得威廉吗
The son you ordered me to put to death?
就是你下令叫我杀死的那个儿子
But the day I left William out in the desert
可我却把威廉留在了沙漠里
was the day that I destroyed
也就是在那天
the last piece of hope in myself.
我毁了我心中的最后一丝希望
I just wasn't honest enough to lie down and stop breathing.
我只是无法坦然地死去 停止呼吸
I am sorry
我
for everything I have done.
对自己所作的一切感到抱歉
I hate you.
我恨你
You're not worth it.
你不配我的子弹
Oh, shit.
糟了
They're over by the Luxor. That's outside the walls.
他们在城墙外面的卢克索酒店附近
They can stay there as long as they like.
他们想在那留多久都行
Who cares? We do.
谁在乎 我们在乎
There's a tunnel right underneath that bus
那辆巴士下有一条隧♥道♥
that leads straight into Vega.
直接通往维加
All I did, I did for you,
我所作的一切都是为了你
to keep our family whole,
为了维系我们一家人的完整
and to keep you by my side.
为了把你留在我身边
Please, wait. Stay with me.
等等 别走
Where are you going? To find the chosen one.
你要去哪 去找天选之子
There is no chosen one! Damn the prophecy!
根本就没有天选之子 可恶的预言书
He's destined to be a savior!
他注定会成为救世主
Or a destroyer. Don't forget that.
也可能变成毁灭者 别忘了
And that's why we must guide him.
所以我们必须指引他
Noma, go! Find him.
诺玛 快去 去找他
Michael, please. What are you doing?
米迦勒 你要干什么
It's too late. The lower angels are here.
太迟了 下等天使已经来了
Their work will soon be done.
他们很快就结束一切了
Then you have to stop them.
那你得阻止他们
No, never! Then I will.
绝对不行 那我去
We were meant to work together!
我们注定要携手合作
Why don't you believe me?
你为什么不相信我
What you've done cannot be undone.
你的所作所为已无法改变
The child's our only hope now.
那孩子是我们现在唯一的希望
I cannot do this alone! I need you.
我一个人做不到 我需要你
Don't leave me.
别离开我
You brought this on yourself.
这是你自找的
Michael!
米迦勒
Mike!
米迦
What's taking so long to get the wall guns working?
这么久了 壁枪怎么还没起作用
Shit. The system froze.
糟了 系统冻住了
Lucky for us we have a comms officer on deck.
幸运的是我们有个指令官在这
Can you help us?
你能帮帮我们吗
You're the lady of the city.
你是这座城市的女领主
This is no time to stand on ceremony, soldier.
没时间讲究礼仪了 士兵
Get your butt over there. Look, I don't know if I have
过来这里 我不知道我能否...
I'm serious. Sit down. Thththis?
我不是在说笑 坐下 弄这个
Go! This is way above my pay grade.
快 这已经远远超出我的工资范围了
Well, consider yourself promoted.
那你就当做是升职吧
Can you do it? I'll try.
做得到吗 我试试
Come on, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, calm down.
放松点 别紧张 别紧张
We'll do this together.
我们和你一起弄
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Communications are down. I need to tell Alex.
通讯系统失灵了 我要告诉亚历克斯
We can stop them breaking through the tunnel.
我们可以阻止他们突破隧♥道♥
And David, I need those cannons up and working.
还有大卫 我需要你修好那些城防炮
Can I trust you? Yes, you can.
我能相信你吗 是的 没问题
Okay, what's your name, son?
好 你叫什么 小子
Jerry.
杰瑞
Well, Jerry, you heard her.
那好 杰瑞 你听见她的话了
We need to get these cannons online.
我们得赶紧修好这些城防炮
It's our only hope.
这是我们最后的希望了
Daria?
达莉亚
Are you--
你...
Dr. Eli, are you okay? Where's Daria?
伊莱医生 你还好吗 达莉亚在哪
Gone. She ran out of here screaming.
跑了 她尖叫着跑出去了
What happened? What are we gonna do?
发生什么了 我们该怎么办
We're going home.
我们回家
Claire, what is it?
克莱尔 怎么了
New problem.
有新麻烦了
There's a tunnel that runs
有一条隧♥道♥
underneath the Luxor directly into Vega.
从卢克索酒店下面直接通进维加
Let me guess. The eight-balls found it?
我猜猜 被堕天使发现了吗
Yeah. There's a gate in the middle,
没错 中间有道大门
but it's not gonna last long.
不过撑不了太久的
Let's go.
我们走
Yeah, I'm gonna need a bigger gun.
好 不过我得换把大点的枪
Hold on. Hold on what?
等等 还等什么
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表