剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Six bullets.
六颗子弹
I should've died.
死的应该是我
I should've died, not her.
死的应该是我 不是她
Well, you didn't for a reason.
你没死是有原因的
Neither did I.
我也是
I'm here with you now, just like always.
我还和你在一起 就像以前一样
I went out looking for an army.
我出去寻找军队
I should've just come back to her.
我应该回去救她
None of this would've happened.
这一切本不该发生
It's all my fault. All of it.
都是我的错 都因为我
She chose, Alex.
她做出了选择 亚历克斯
Now you have to.
你现在也该选择了
Are you gonna fulfill the destiny she died to protect?
你会实现她以死守护的预言吗
are you?
会吗
Yes.
会的
Then do it!
那就实现吧
I need a gun.
我需要一把枪
Even better.
两把就更好了
Now let's kill them all.
让我们去杀光他们
Let's kill them all.
去杀光他们
They're human.
他们是人类
Get down! Fire!
趴下 开枪
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Where are our brother's remains?
我们的兄弟在哪
Tell us!
告诉我们
Killing me will do nothing.
杀了我也没用
There are dozens of us out there ready to follow his words.
外面还有好多人随时听候他的差遣
What?
什么
You thought I was the only one who could hear his voice?
你以为我是唯一听得到他声音的吗
I won't let anyone harm Alex.
我不会让任何人伤害亚历克斯
Nor will I.
我也不会
The son of morning does not need your permission.
晨星之子行事不需要得到你的许可
It's already done.
木已成舟
Where's alex?
亚历克斯在哪
In vega.
在维加
With Noma.
和诺玛在一起
I tried to get them to go,
我试图带他们走
but they wouldn't leave this spot.
但是他们不想离开这里
And what you did spread through the city.
而你所做的一切在城市里传开了
Others came too.
其他人也来了
There was a woman named Claire Riesen.
有个女人叫克莱尔• 莱森
She spent her life
她用自己的一生
protecting the people of Vega,
保护着维加的人♥民♥
and tonight she paid the ultimate price...
今晚她付出了最终的代价
Fighting for the things that she loved.
为其所爱拼死战斗
She died to save me,
她牺牲性命保护了我
So I could save you.
让我可以来救你们
But I'm no leader.
但我不是领袖的料
I'm not special.
我并不特殊
I'm just a man.
我只是个人
But I can promise you one thing.
但有一件事我能向你们保证
If we join together,
如果我们团结起来
we'll kill every one of these black-eyed monsters
我们就能杀掉所有这些黑眼睛的怪物
until we either take back our home
直到我们夺回自己的家
or burn this godforsaken city to the ground.
或者把这片荒芜之城夷为平地
Will you swear to protect the chosen one?
你愿意发誓保护天选之子吗
Noma, you're such a disappointment.
诺玛 你真让我失望
I won't let you give father's markings to a human.
我不会让你把父亲的纹身交给一个人类的
What markings?
什么纹身
If father doesn't punish you for this when he returns,
如果父亲回来时没有为此惩罚你
then I will.
那就由我来
From this day forward,
从今日起
the chosen one and I are bound.
天选之子和我就是一体的
My life for his.
我会为他付出生命
Forever.
直到永远
Word of advice, brother.
给你个建议 弟弟
She turned on me.
她背叛了我
How long before she betrays you?
你觉得她背叛你需要多久
I've been this close to oblivion before,
我曾离灭亡如此之近
and my death so near,
我的死亡近在眼前
I could reach out and touch it.
甚至伸手就能碰触
And this time, like all those other times,
而这次 同以往一样
I remember.
我都记得
I remember the whispers I heard in that dark place.
我记得在那黑暗中的悄声细语
Yeah, yeah, my brothers and sisters,
没错 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
the lower angels, beseeching me
下等天使们 恳求我
to fight,
继续战斗
to hope,
怀有希望
to believe that there will be more,
相信一切还未结束
that you're not alone.
相信我并非孤身一人
In a world
在一个
where the tyranny of rank means nothing...
保证与等级不再存在
where there's no eye looking down in judgment,
人人平等
there's no father to classify us,
父亲不将我们分类
to put the few above the many,
不给少数人特权的世界
here we're all kings!
在这里 我们都是王
Here we can revel and rule.
在这里我们可以一起狂欢 一同统治
Do you see the future that I do
你能看到我看到的世界吗
and our place in it?
你能看到我们的未来吗
Because I tell you, my brothers and my sisters,
我告诉你 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
that this is just the beginning!
这只是个开始
That's the newest one.
这是最新的一个
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's the morning star. Lucifer.
那是启明星 路西法
It is time.
时候到了
Nomes, what's wrong?
诺姆斯 怎么了
It is time.
时候到了
I took an oath
我曾发誓
to protect you, Alex.
永远保护你 亚历克斯
But when I sacrificed my wings,
但当我牺牲了我的翅膀
I gave up too much.
我已经牺牲了太多
I needed to be healed...
我需要得到治愈...
to be whole.
需要重新完整
My god.
天呐
Aren't they beautiful?
很美不是吗
Nomes, what have you done?
诺姆斯 你干了什么
You're not alone.
你不再是孤身一人
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表