剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Quit it.
别看了
I'm not seeing any visions or whatever.
我没有产生幻觉之类的
But you're human.
但你是个人类
You should have been affected by now.
到现在你也该被感染了
Perhaps he won't be.
也许他不会被感染
The amphora brings out the darkness within,
双耳罐会引出内心的黑暗
but Alex is the last pure heart.
但亚历克斯是最后的纯洁心灵
Meaning?
意思是
Maybe there's no darkness inside you.
也许你内心没有黑暗
Help me.
救救我
We need to split up.
我们得分头行动
The amphora's designed to preserve itself.
双耳罐会自我保护
It'll choose a victim to protect it.
它会选择一个受害者来保护自己
We need to hurry.
我们得快点了
He may not succumb, but you and I will.
他也许不会屈服 但你和我会
I'll search up here.
我搜上面
I'll take this floor.
我负责这层
♪ Hush, little baby, don't say a word ♪
♪嘘 小宝贝 别说话♪
♪ Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird ♪
♪妈妈会为你买♥♥只知更鸟♪
♪ And if that mockingbird don't sing ♪
♪假如知更鸟不歌♥唱♪
♪ Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring ♪
♪妈妈就为你买♥♥个大钻戒♪
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
How are my girls?
两位女士感觉如何
Come here.
我抱抱
Hard to believe
不敢相信
this is our life sometimes, isn't it?
我们能有这种生活 对吗
You have no idea.
确实难以置信
Alex?
亚历克斯
What is it?
怎么了
You can't see that?
你看不见吗
See what?
看见什么
Damn it. There's nothing in there either.
见鬼 那边也没任何发现
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Come on.
来吧
We need to find the amphora, end this thing.
我们得找到双耳罐 结束这一切
Alex?
亚历克斯
We should split up.
我们应该分开找
No, we already split from Michael.
不行 我们已经和米迦勒分开了
It's too dangerous. We need to stick together.
太危险了 我们得待在一起
I'm a soldier. I can handle myself.
我是一名战士 我能照顾好自己
I'll be fine, I swear.
我会没事的 我发誓
Okay. Just be careful.
好吧 小心点
Yeah.
好
What is this?
什么意思
Is this some kind of a trick?
这是在耍什么花样吗
You're...
你是...
Me.
我
Well, now you're just stating the obvious.
这点显而易见
It's time you and I had a little conversation about our destiny.
是时候咱俩好好谈谈我们的命运了
Our destiny?
我们的命运
These are dark times, David.
现在是黑暗的时代 大卫
And they grow darker.
而且情况将愈发恶化
But there's a bright future ahead of you.
可你面前有一片光明的未来
Or there can be.
或者说可能会有
It's up to you.
这取决于你
You could be lord of the city.
你可以成为这座城市的领主
You play your cards right,
只要你把握好机会
you can have one of these too.
你也可以拥有这样一幅画像
No. No.
不 不行
Look at you.
看看你
You're not a lord. You're an eight-ball.
你不是领主 你是个堕天使
Hey, I'm a survivor.
可我活下来了
The end of the day, that's all that matters.
能活到最后 这才是关键
But you...
可你...
you're holding me back.
你在拖我的后腿
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
Let it go. Embrace who you've become.
要你放手 接受你的新面貌
Renounce your...
舍弃你的...
humanity or whatever you call it.
所谓的人性
And become a monster like you.
成为像你一样的怪物
Bow down to the angels.
向天使们俯首
Never.
绝不可能
You can take my life, but my soul is my own,
你可以取走我的性命 但我的灵魂属于自己
something you will never understand.
这是你永远无法理解的东西
Souls, David, really?
你真要跟我谈灵魂吗 大卫
Don't touch those.
别碰那些东西
Each of these items represents the soul of a man or woman
这里每一件物品都代表了在你通向权利的路上
you destroyed on your way to power.
所杀害的男男女♥女♥的灵魂
And you kept them in a trophy case.
而你却把它们保存在纪念盒里
Let's be honest, David.
咱们开诚布公地说吧 大卫
You've been a monster like me
你一直以来都是个恶魔 跟我别无二致
longer than you'd like to admit.
在你还不愿承认的时候就是了
Still stubborn, I see.
看来你还是很倔
Maybe this will help.
或许这个会有用
That's private. Where did you get that?
那是私人物品 你从哪儿拿的
They have a strange desire for certain items.
他们对某些特定物品会有特殊的欲望
Who is she?
照片上是谁
Arika's mother.
艾丽卡的母亲
You remind me of her.
你让我想起了她
That's mine. Give it back.
那是我的 还给我
Claire.
克莱尔
I don't want people to see her that way.
我不想让别人看到她那个样子
Claire, please.
克莱尔 求你了
Now, are you ready to obey?
现在 你准备好服从了吗
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael.
米迦勒
No!
不
Noma...
诺玛...
What have you done?
你干了什么
I'm ending this war.
终结这场战争
Something I should have done 25 years ago.
我本该在二十五年前就这么做的
Alex had to die.
亚历克斯必须死
Father's markings are gone forever.
天父的标记永远地消失了
Now, so is he.
他也永远地沉睡了
It's over, Michael.
结束了 米迦勒
You failed.
你失败了
Hear that, Michael?
听到了吗 米迦勒
It's the end.
一切都结束了
The death of all God's creations.
上帝所创造的一切 全都死了
Noma.
诺玛
No. No.
不 不
I missed you, baby.
我想你了 宝贝
Claire! What happened to you?
克莱尔 你这是怎么了
That's no way to talk to your wife.
这可不是跟你妻子说话该有的语气
What's wrong?
怎么了
Don't you think I'm pretty anymore?
你觉得我不漂亮了吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Because I want you, William.
因为我想要你 威廉
This is another test from God for me.
这是上帝给我的又一个考验
You actually believe that shit?
你还真♥相♥信那种鬼话吗
Well, I have news for you.
我有事要告诉你
You're a false prophet.
你就是个虚伪的先知
You're wrong.
你错了
I've transformed, changed.
我转变了 改变了
Shh! Stop!
闭嘴
That blinding flash of light
那道把你从盗贼手中解救出的
that saved you from the thieves?
耀眼光芒
That wasn't a gift from God.
那不是上帝的礼物
That was the thief's gun backfiring on him.
而是盗贼的枪后弹 让他自食其果
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表