剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
No, Michael, you wouldn't.
不 米迦勒 你不会这么做的
Lyrae, you have broken
莱瑞 你已经触犯了
the will of God and must be punished.
上帝的旨意 因此必须受罚
No, you wouldn't, Michael.
不 你不会那么做的 米迦勒
I cast you down to the lowest sphere of Heaven.
我将你打入天堂的最底层
Gabriel.
加百列
Gabriel, stop him.
加百列 阻止他
You will no longer hold
你将不再拥有
the exalted rank of higher angel,
高级天使的尊贵身份
thereby your body shall be taken from you.
因此你的身体也将被剥夺
Stop him, Gabriel.
阻止他 加百列
I banish your spirit
我将你的灵魂驱逐至
to the cold ether of the outer sphere.
外界的寒冷空间
Oh, what satire...
多么讽刺...
that you should be judge and executioner.
你作为审判者和执行者
To the darkness,
到黑暗之中
far from the warmth of Father's light.
远离天赋光芒的温暖
Gabriel!
加百列
Michael.
米迦勒
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
It won't work.
做了也不会有用的
Get out of here, you son of a bitch.
滚出去 你个杂种
No, wait. Why won't it work?
不 等一下 为什么没用
You have to take the secrets and sins of this town
你必须铭记这里人们的秘密和罪恶
into your heart, all of them.
全部的秘密和罪恶
Well, you haven't taken mine.
但我的还没有告诉你
Am I not part of your town?
我不是你们的一员吗
You gave me shelter,
你们给予我庇护
fought the enemy shoulder to shoulder.
与我一起击退敌人
So, unless she takes my secrets too,
所以 除非她也知道我的秘密
then all of this is for nothing.
否则这一切都是白费
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
No, he's right.
不 他说得对
He's one of us.
他是我们的一员
Michael, will you confess
米迦勒 你愿意
your secrets and your sins to me?
向我坦白你的秘密和罪恶吗
I have killed.
我杀过人
No.
不
No, I have slaughtered.
不 我曾大肆杀戮
Cities so scorched, no life may ever grow again.
火到之处 再没有半点生命迹象
My fury destroyed the innocent and the guilty
我的怒火毁灭了无辜的人和罪人
and those I loved.
以及那些我爱的人
I was the one who passed judgment,
我是唯一躲过制裁的人
but it's I who must be judged.
可我才是必须接受制裁的人
I have to take your place as sacrifice.
我必须代替你作奉献
You give me the secrets to carry.
把所有的秘密交托给我吧
I'll take them with me.
我把它们带走
Michael, you can't.
米迦勒 不行
I won't let you.
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not the man you think I am,
我不是你想象中的那种人
but I can be if you'll let me.
可如果你允许 我就能变成那样
You're crazy.
你疯了
It won't work.
没用的
It will work.
会有用的
Father just told me it would.
天父刚刚告诉我会有用的
Why do they take the eyes?
他们为什么不把眼睛挖走
They're jealous of us.
他们嫉妒我们
I came here once.
这里我来过一次
It was a military defense bunker--
以前这里是军事防御地堡
big, like NORAD.
很大 像防空司令部
You don't look so good.
你的气色不大好
Well, I'm sick.
我病了
It's my heart.
是我的心脏
Did you know about the eight-balls before you came here,
来这之前 你知不知道这里的堕天使
that they live peacefully with humans?
和人类是和平共处的
Why would you think that?
你怎么会这么想
Maybe somebody told you.
也许有人告诉过你
I'm gonna need that key.
我需要那把钥匙
Ah, you son of a bi--
你个杂...
Oh, God. Damn it.
天呐 见鬼
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Protect this body and soul.
保其肉体与灵魂
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Come into the light.
重归光明
What did you just do? How did you do that?
你刚刚做了什么 怎么做到的
Get up. Come on, get up.
起来 快起来
You all right? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
These missions made my dad crazy.
这些任务把我爸弄疯掉了
He used to hate not being on the ground.
他以前很讨厌进隧♥道♥
Lady Riesen, they're approaching target.
莱森女士 他们正向目标靠近
I want Zoe Holloway taken alive,
我要活捉佐伊•赫洛薇
but if she resists, shoot to kill. Ma'am.
如果她反抗 杀无赦 遵命
Let's move. Move.
动作快点 快点
Your side, your side.
注意各自位置
Covered.
掩护
Come out! Show me your hands!
出来 举起双手
Stand clear.
站开
It's clear.
安全
No sign of Holloway.
没有赫洛薇的踪影
What?
搞什么
Here! Go! Move!
这边 赶快行动
Movement!
有动静
Get down on the ground!
不准动 趴在地上
Wait, wait, wait. That's Zoe.
等等 等等 那是佐伊
Go, go, go!
快走 快走
Move it out!
向外侧移♥动♥
Damn it, he had her.
妈的 他让她跑了
Left side! Left side!
左边 左边
Michael, when you came to us, you were a stranger.
米迦勒 你来找我们时 你只是个陌生人
Now you belong to us.
而你现在已经是我们的一员了
Will you take the secrets and sins of our town into your heart?
你会把这个镇子的秘密和罪恶铭记于心吗
Yes, I will.
我会的
It should be me.
本应该是我的
Your grace is a light that shines in the darkness.
您的恩泽犹如一盏在黑暗中发光的灯
It's what's going to lead Father home.
这盏灯会指引父亲回家
No.
不
It's happening.
已经开始了
I, Michael,
我 米迦勒
take the secrets and sins of my people into my heart.
将吾等秘密与罪恶注入心里
As I die, so do they.
当我身死 它们亦消亡
Thank you.
谢谢你
It'll work.
会成功的
It has to.
一定会
Michael.
米迦勒
Father's will be done.
父亲的吩咐完成了
What are you doing?
你干什么
Lyrae spoke the truth.
莱瑞说得没错
I am Father's sword.
我是父亲手里的利剑
I, too, must be punished.
我也必须接受惩罚
No.
不
Gabriel, please, I beg you.
加百列 算我求你
Never.
不可能
I'll sooner take my own life.
要死也是我先死
Forgive me.
原谅我
I shamed you for your mercy, for the light inside you,
我曾以你心中的仁慈和光明为耻
a light I covet.
那光明令我垂涎
Mine has long since gone dim.
只因我的早已黯淡无光
I fear it will not kindle.
我害怕它再也无法点亮
It can, and it will.
会的 一定会的
No more, brother.
别再杀戮了 兄弟
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表