剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
25 years ago, God disappeared.
25年前 上帝失踪了
The Archangel Gabriel decided he must destroy mankind
大天使加百列认定只有消灭人类
to bring God back,
就能迎回上帝
but the Archangel Michael stood against his brother
不过大天使米迦勒反对他的兄弟
and fought on the side of humanity.
选择了为人性而战
The war continues.
战争继续
Some higher angels supported Michael,
有些高等天使支持米迦勒
but the entire lower rank of angels joined Gabriel.
但所有下等天使都加入了加百列的阵营
And they couldn't visit earth without a body,
他们必须有躯体才能降临到地球上
so they stole ours.
于是他们就窃取我们的身体
Because of their black eyes we call them eight-balls.
因为他们的眼睛乌黑我们称他们堕天使
Then came whispers of a chosen child.
接着有传言说 一个天选之子降生了
I'm no savior. You are.
我不是救世主 你是
It's up to you to decipher the tattoos.
如今要不要解开纹身的秘密全在你
They will lay out the path through which mankind
它们将成为指路明灯告知人类
can be redeemed and Gabriel and his legions pushed back.
如何得到救赎 击退加百列和他的军队
The survivors built strongholds,
幸存者建筑起强大的防御工事
each with their own social order.
各自拥有其独特的社会体系
We created the V-system so that everyone had a job to do.
我们创立了等级制度 为了让每个人都有工作
But they have no way out.
但人们已永无出头之日
Vega has the capability to make a catastrophic bomb.
维加有能力制♥造♥毁灭性武器
and Helena has the B-52 to drop it on Gabriel's compound.
而海伦纳有用来投放炸♥弹♥的B-52轰炸机
Come with me, Alex.
跟我走吧 亚历克斯
Together, we'll bring Father back.
我们将一起迎回父亲
I am now the Lady of the City.
现在我是维加的女领主
Alex, the Chosen One, has disappeared.
天选之子亚历克斯失踪了
And our archangel protector, Michael,
而我们的大天使守护者米迦勒
turned against mankind and abandoned Vega.
背叛了人类 离开了维加
All right. All right.
好的 好的
It's all right.
没事的
We'll be all right.
我们不会有事的
It'll be okay.
没事的
Mommy, I'm scared.
妈妈 我害怕
So am I.
我也是
Are we all gonna die?
我们要死掉了吗
Again.
重来
They haven't moved since I left Vega.
自从我离开维加它们就再没动过了
No words, no symbols.
没有字句 或者符号♥
Nothing.
毫无动静
They stopped communicating.
它们不再回应我
My father had a name for me,
我父亲曾赐我一个名字
one you couldn't comprehend.
一个你们理解不了的名字
I think the closest example would be the Latin equus.
我想最接近的是那个拉丁词"马"
It meant his calm one.
意思是最冷静的人
And of my brothers and sisters, it was true.
和我的弟弟妹妹比起来 也确实如此
I was the reasonable one, the patient one.
我最理智 最有耐心
Michael, we all know about him, don't we?
米迦勒 我们都知道他什么样
Tempest in a bottle.
永远压抑着愤怒
Uriel, well, truthfully,
乌列呢 老实说
she's crazy.
她就是个疯子
But these last few months with you, Alex,
但这几个月来 亚历克斯
have tested that patience
你挑战到了我忍♥耐的极限
because I know you're lying.
因为我知道你在骗我
And how many times do I have to tell you?
我还需要告诉你多少次
These markings are mine.
这些纹身是我的
A message from my father.
是父亲留给我的讯息
With those, I'll bring him back.
有了这些 我就能找回父亲
As long as you honor our deal, I'm here.
只要你兑现你的诺言 我就不会食言
Maybe the deal was premature.
也许为时还尚早
Maybe sparing Claire, Vega,
也许饶恕克莱尔 维加
your unborn baby was too much to offer.
和你尚未出世的孩子这种条件过于丰厚
If you ever threaten them again,
你要是再拿他们来威胁我
you can find someone else to help you
就可以直接开始想别的办法
with your daddy issues.
解决你的恋父情结了
Finally, some life in the boy yet.
终于 原来你的心还是跳动的
Alex, don't tell him.
亚历克斯 不要告诉他
Find Uriel. She should see this.
去找乌列 得让她看看这个
Maybe it means your dad is happy right where he is.
也许意思是你父亲很满意他现在的状况
I can't read them.
我看不懂
But if you so much as look at Vega,
但如果你敢伤维加一根汗毛
you'll never get a thing from me.
就绝不会再从我这儿得到任何信息
Well, that's a shame.
真是遗憾
Pin her wings.
钉住她的翅膀
No!
不要
Let go of me!
放开我
Hey, come on!
你够了
Noma!
诺玛
I'm done waiting, Alex.
我等够了 亚历克斯
You did it, Claire.
你做到了 克莱尔
You bombed Gabriel's aerie.
你炸了加百列的老巢
Yes. Morning, David.
是的 早上好 大卫
It was my call. And?
是我下的令 然后呢
We're waiting on a visual confirmation from Arika's plane,
我们还在等艾丽卡飞机的可视化确认信息
but we believe it was a direct hit.
但相信我们已经命中了目标
As Consul, I should have been notified.
你应该通知作为执政官的我
With Michael gone, we're a city without an archangel.
米迦勒已走 我们的城市已无大天使守护
That leaves us vulnerable to attack.
很容易成为被攻击的目标
So when the intel said that Gabriel was in the aerie,
所以当内线传来消息说加百利在巢里时
I took the shot. It's that simple.
我拼了一把 就这么简单
It's never that simple.
才没有那么简单
Something your father understood.
你父亲是明白的
Let me explain.
让我说给你听听
If, for any reason,
如果 万一
Gabriel was not killed,
加百利没死
you just hit the hornet's nest, honey.
你可是捣了人家老巢
We'll all pay for it.
我们都会为此付出代价的
Let me explain something to you.
也让我解释给你听听
My father isn't here. I am.
我父亲不在了 现在掌权的是我
So back to running commerce, David.
所以你还是搞你的经济去吧 大卫
It's what you're good at when you're not interfering
那才是你的长项 别再对我管理这座城市
with my plans for the city.
指手画脚了
Oh, like your plans to give away
比如你打算让出永利酒店
three floors of the Wynn to the V-1s? Genius.
整整三层给V1吗 真是好主意啊
We need to take care of all the people within this city.
这座城里的每个居民都应该得到关心
Not just the upper Vs like you and your cronies.
而不止是你和你的那帮爪牙
Your father hated me too,
你父亲也恨我
but he knew I was a necessary evil.
但他知道我的存在是必须的
He had the military. I run the city.
他手握军权 我管理城市
Two halves of a whole.
两者不可分离
You need me too, Claire.
你也需要我 克莱尔
You just don't know it yet.
你只是还没意识到
Yeah? Enlighten me.
是吗 说来听听啊
Well, if you'd enlightened me about the bombing,
如果你提前告知我轰炸的事
I would have told you I had men watching the aerie.
我就会告诉你 我那边早已派了人手
I would have told you that Alex Lannon
我就会告诉你亚历克斯•兰诺
was in there with Gabriel.
当时和加百利在一起
When you bombed Gabriel, you killed Alex.
轰了加百利的巢穴 也就炸死了亚历克斯
Sorry to be the one to tell you, Claire.
抱歉告诉你这个坏消息 克莱尔
I know.
我知道
You said it yourself, David.
你自己说的 大卫
I have the military.
我手握军权
All intel comes to me.
所有的内线都汇到我这儿
I'm the daughter of General Riesen.
我是莱森将军的女儿
The army is still loyal to me.
军队仍对我效忠
Not you.
而不是你
I do this to give you what I never had.
我这么做是为了给你我不曾拥有的一切
A normal life.
正常的生活
A family.
家庭
Happiness.
还有幸福
Things in short supply.
一切稀缺的事物
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表