剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
but then I'm not going to sit around to find out.
但我不打算给你一试的机会
Gabriel could've wiped out the entire human race in a month,
加百列本可在一月之内消灭所有人类
and yet humankind
但是 人类却
withstood him for 25 years
抵抗了25年之久
because of you.
就是因为你
You can kill me.
你可以杀了我
The people will fight without me, and they will win.
但人♥民♥没了我也会坚持战斗 他们会赢的
Well, we will see
那就等着瞧吧
when I hang your body from the wall.
且看我把你挂在城墙上会怎样
No, no!
不 不
Face it, Alex.
认命吧 亚历克斯
Everyone would be better off
天选之子死了
if the chosen one was dead.
对大家都有好处
Shoot me.
打死我
Claire, shoot me, Claire.
克莱尔 快杀了我 克莱尔
Do it!
快
Dad?
父亲
Kill me!
快杀了我
I can't hold him down much longer!
我无法压制他太久
Claire, shoot him!
克莱尔 快开枪
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Claire.
克莱尔
He's gone.
他跑了
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire. Alex, look at me.
克莱尔 亚历克斯 看着我
Alex? Claire.
亚历克斯 克莱尔
I'm here.
我在
It's okay.
没事的
I'm gonna see you again.
我会再见到你的
Okay?
好吗
One day, I'll see you again.
总有一天 我会再见到你的
Wherever you go...
无论你去哪里
I follow.
我都与你同行
Remember?
记得吗
I remember.
我记得
Alex...
亚历克斯
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Claire.
克莱尔
Alex, we have to go.
亚历克斯 我们得走了
Alex, she's gone.
亚历克斯 她去了
Up, soldier.
起来 士兵
To your feet, soldier.
站起来 士兵
Up, soldier!
快起来 士兵
No!
不
You killed him.
你杀了他
I healed him, you fool.
我治愈了他 你个傻子
You were right.
你说得对
Lucifer owed you a debt,
路西法欠你一个人情
preserving his body.
因为你保存了他的身体
Consider it paid.
现在你们两清了
Michael, I'm sorry.
米迦勒 对不起
The darknessI couldn't. I know.
那种黑暗 我抵抗不了 我知道
He...
他...
No.
不
Lucifer saved you.
是路西法救了你
Well...you're family.
毕竟我们是一家人
We were.
曾经是
But after what we did to him?
但在我们对他做过种种事之后...
That's in the past.
都是过去的事了
How is he being reborn?
他重生之后怎么样了
That's not your concern.
这不是你该关心的
Faith!
信念
What?
什么
The people of Mallory,
马♥勒♥里的人♥民♥
somehow their faith is healing him.
他们的信念正以某种方式治愈他
In Mallory, every five years,
在马♥勒♥里 每过五年
a volunteer takes the secrets and sins of this town
就会有个自愿的人带着这座城市的秘密与罪恶
into their heart and then sacrifices their life
将它们埋在心里 然后牺牲自己
to protect this place
以保护这座城市
because that's what you told them.
因为你是这么告诉他们的
But it's a lie, just like when you told them
但这是一个骗局 就像你告诉他们
the voice they hear belongs to Father.
他们听到的声音是天父的声音
The sacrifices.
祭品
What greater act of faith is there than giving one's life?
有什么是比献出自己的生命更伟大的信念呢
The sacrifices are healing him,
这些祭品能治愈他
helping him to rebuild his body.
帮助他重建自己的躯体
You told Noma to bring Alex here. Why?
你告诉诺玛把亚历克斯带过来 为什么
To heal Lucifer.
为了治愈路西法
He needs a greater sacrifice
他需要一个比马♥勒♥里的人♥民♥
than the people in Mallory can give him.
所提供给他的更强大的祭品
That's why he wants Alex.
因此他想要亚历克斯
He needs the last pure heart.
他需要最后的纯洁心灵
Alex will never know his mother now.
这下亚历克斯永远都不会知道他母亲是谁了
It's not your fault, Jeep.
这不是你的错 吉普
Gabriel sent angels to kill the child.
加百列派了天使来 想杀死这孩子
Charlie gave her life protecting him.
查理为了保护他才送命
We tried to save her but too late.
我们试着救她 但是为时已晚
Alex may not be your son by blood,
亚历克斯或许不是你的亲生儿子
but he's your responsibility now.
但现在起你要对他负起责任
Will you protect him?
你会保护他吗
I'll protect him with my life.
我会保护他 即使搭上性命
Good.
很好
These markings are Alex's birthright.
这些标记是亚历克斯的生存权力
Father instructed me to give them to man,
天父指引我将这些赐予人类
to Alex, the last pure heart.
赐予亚历克斯 最后的纯洁心灵
They're the key to protecting both our races,
它们是保护我们两族的关键之物
humans and angels.
人类和天使
You must carry them until he's ready.
在他准备好之前你要带着它们
Give me your hands. Noma.
把手给我 孩子给诺玛
It should've been me.
死的人本该是我
What now?
现在怎么办
Take Alex and run, fast and far.
带亚历克斯离开 动作要快 越远越好
I'll do everything in my power to protect him from Gabriel.
我会竭尽全力来保护他不受加百利的伤害
You'll see me again soon.
你很快就能再见到我
You said we tried to save Alex's mother.
你说我们曾试着救亚历克斯的母亲
Why did you lie for me?
为什么要为我撒谎
I didn't. I lied for the child.
不是为你 是为了孩子
Father revealed himself to you for a reason.
天父在你面前现身必有他的理由
You killed Alex's mother,
你杀了亚历克斯的母亲
and when the time comes, I expect you to pay that debt
等时候到了 我希望你能偿还这笔账
and give your life for his.
为他献出你的生命
Now clean her blood off your sword.
现在先去把你剑上她的血迹洗掉
They're coming!
他们来了
Come on!
快点
We don't have a lot of time.
我们时间不多
Come on, we got to go.
快点 我们得走了
Go.
走
What are you doing? Get in.
你在干什么 进来
Go! David!
走啊 大卫
You were right about William.
关于威廉你说得对
He is here with me,
他是在这里和我一起
in the place that we built together.
在我们一起建立起来的地方
I can't leave him, and I can't leave Vega.
我不能丢下他 我也不能离开维加
Take this.
拿上这个
Hurry up! They're coming!
快点 他们来了
We were good together.
我们在一起很幸福
We were trouble. Go on!
我们俩就是大♥麻♥烦 走吧
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表