剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
for better or worse.
不知这算好还是坏
Maybe that'll be the undoing of both of us.
也许这就是我们俩失败的原因
I've narrowed it down to an electrical fault
我已经把故障范围缩小至
in the fuel jettison system.
燃油输送系统的电力问题了
How long to repair it?
修好它要多久
Maybe an hour. I'll be down below.
大概一小时 我会在下面的
Dad.
爸爸
A day and a half on the ground is a half day too long.
在地面上停留一天半要比预想的多出半天
Maybe we'd be better off on foot.
也许我们应该步行离开
Dr. Brent's not running anywhere.
布兰特博士现在哪儿都不能去
In addition to that wound, she's also bleeding internally.
除了外伤 她还有内出血的症状
Now, if we were at home, I could help her, but--
如果在家的话 我就可以帮她 不过...
We should be helping our own people in La Jolla.
我们应该在拉霍亚帮助自己人
These aid missions, they're getting too dangerous.
这几次救援行动演变得太过危险了
Which makes them all the more important.
证明我们的行动更为重要了
Rohit! They're gonna get in here!
罗希特 他们要闯进来了
We need to get out!
我们得从这出去
This plane is our only way home.
我们只能靠这架飞机回家
It's not our only way.
这并不是唯一的办法
We use her as bait. No.
我们把她当做诱饵 不
At least some of us will get out alive.
至少我们中有人能活着出去
No, the ends don't ever justify the means.
不 绝不能为达目的而不择手段
Now, we will all get out of here together.
现在 我们大家一起从这出去
I killed the wrong person.
我杀错人了
Claire, you couldn't have known--
克莱尔 你不可能知道...
No, I couldn't have known, but that doesn't make it right.
我是不知道 但那并不能说明我做的是对的
Zoe is still dead.
佐伊也活不过来了
Listen to me--
听我说...
No.
不
I thought she took my baby, but she didn't.
我以为她害死了我的孩子 但她没有
She deserved to die, but not for that.
她是该死 但不是因为这个
Another one of my mistakes.
我所犯下的又一个错误
Was that eight-ball one of Julian's soldiers?
那个堕天使是朱利安的士兵吗
Yes, he was dressed for the part.
是 他衣服上绑着炸♥弹♥
I don't get it. Suicide eight-balls?
我不明白 自杀式堕天使吗
Why would a lower angel want to sacrifice their new body?
为什么下等天使会想牺牲他们新得到的身体
Perhaps Julian promised them an angel body next time.
也许朱利安许诺下次给他们一个天使的身体
Is that even possible?
有这种可能吗
No.
没有
But maybe they don't know that.
但他们也许对此并不清楚
Who could say no to wings?
谁会拒绝一双翅膀呢
Nomes... Shh.
诺姆斯... 别说话
Julian's army. They're already here.
朱利安的军队 他们已经到了
We'll never get through them.
我们不可能通过他们的守卫的
The army we found in new Delphi
我们在新特尔斐发现的军队
didn't wake out of their stasis.
并没有从静滞中苏醒
Maybe we can actually get through these guys the same way.
或许我们能以同样的方法穿过去
Maybe.
或许能
Maybe not.
或许不能
There's got to be hundreds of them.
他们肯定有好几百个人
How's the darkness feel, Gabriel?
陷入黑暗的感觉怎么样 加百列
Does it tickle?
觉得刺痒吗
Or is it more like an itch you just can't scratch?
或者说更像是想挠却挠不到的瘙痒
Yes?
怎么了
We had Alex trapped, but then Michael
我们包围了亚历克斯 但后来米迦勒出现
showed up and they escaped.
他们一起逃走了
Michael. Headed toward Vega.
米迦勒 他们要去维加
Well, Alex will never get into Vega, trust me.
亚历克斯绝不可能进入维加的 相信我
Well, I am sorry to break up our little party,
抱歉咱们这次娱乐活动需要终止了
but, uh, business calls.
有公事要处理
I'll give you some time to ponder this darker side
我给你留点时间好好思索你自己的黑暗面
of yourself and think about your twin brother
再想想让你陷入这种境地的
leaving you to this fate.
你的双胞胎兄弟
Ciao, ciao.
再见了
What does Ramirez say?
拉米雷兹怎么说
He's bogged down at the trench.
他被困在防御阵地那里了
We may have numbers,
我们或许人数占优势
but Claire's got a hell of a lot more weapons.
但克莱尔的军队拥有的武器比我们多太多
He can't break through.
他没法突围
Damn it!
该死
Where are all those people going?
这些人要去哪里
I'll check it out.
我去探个究竟
You're David Whele, right?
你是大卫·威尔 对吧
I was at the armory when it blew.
军械库爆♥炸♥的时候我就在那
Zoe stationed me outside on a roof.
佐伊让我在外面房♥顶上站岗
Well, thank goodness you made it out alive, son.
谢天谢地你活着出来了 孩子
I saw what you did.
我看到你干了什么
You left her there.
你把她抛弃在那儿
I should have put a bullet in you when you ran off,
在你逃跑时候我就该往你脑袋上开一枪
you coward.
你这懦夫
How many people want to kill you?
到底有多少人想杀了你
Now one less.
现在少了一个
There's a bunch of civilians over there.
那边有很多平民
Looks like they found some shelter in a bar.
他们好像在酒吧里找到了个避难所
Perfect. Let's go.
非常好 走吧
I doubt even this new lady of the city
我怀疑就算是新的女领主
would shell a place like that.
也不会这样炮轰一个地方
You haven't slept for two days, Daria.
达莉亚 你两天都没有睡过了
Save your strength.
节省点体力
So they have an extra few seconds to hang me?
来让他们多花点时间吊死我吗
You are tired or you wouldn't count us out so quickly.
你太累了 不然你不会这么快认输的
We've survived worse than this.
更糟糕的我们都经历过
You have a plan?
你有计划吗
It's already in motion.
已经在实施了
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
We're not gonna be able to fly out of here.
我们没办法从这里飞出去
Even if Hillary does fix this heap,
就算是希拉里把飞机修好
I don't think we got enough road to take off.
我们前面也没有足够长的跑道起飞
So we got to go.
我们必须得走
No. No, we won't make it. Not all of us.
不 我们撑不过的 至少有的人撑不过
So we should all die instead of one woman?
所以我们就为了一个女的全部死掉吗
No. We do it his way.
不是 我们按他的方法来
I won't let you kill us.
我不会让你害死大家的
Hillary! They're in the plane!
希拉里 他们在飞机上
You guys, help! Help me!
你们救救我 救命啊
Marcus, guard the cargo door! Hillary!
马库斯 去守住货仓门 希拉里
Help me!
救命啊
Where's Marcus?
马库斯去哪了
He left without me.
他撇下我走了
This is part of a plan? Shh.
这也是计划的一部分吗 嘘
We must close the cargo door.
我们必须关上货仓门
There's 13-- no, now 14 points of contact
目前战壕里有13个 不 14个
with rebel forces along the trench,
与反叛军的联络点
But we're holding the line.
但我们已经占据了信道
Are you okay? I'm fine, damn it.
你没事吧 我没事 妈的
Looks like everyone's hold-up here.
好像所有人都卡在这里了
I was called to destroy evil,
我被召来摧毁邪恶
but I have learned
然而我却发现
that evil is everywhere.
邪恶无处不在
What? What is it?
什么 怎么回事
Out there...
在那里
I was chosen to survive.
我被选中生存下去
William?
威廉
To return to my home.
为了重返我的家园
To cleanse this land.
净化这片土地
You can see him too?
你也能看到他吗
Huh? Yeah.
能啊
Why? Who is that?
为什么 那是谁啊
Each and every one of us. My son.
我们每一个人 我的儿子
Be careful, they could wake easily.
小心点 他们很容易醒
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表