剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
On foot, they'll be here in less than an hour.
步行的话 一小时之内他们就会到这了
We don't have a lot of time.
我们的时间不多了
Tell me you have a plan.
告诉我 你有计划
Nomes and I will cover the east wall,
我和诺姆斯去防御东墙
look for survivors, arm them, and fight.
寻找幸存者 武装他们 然后战斗
Alex, there won't be enough.
亚历克斯 那还是不够
You two get to the war room.
你们两个去作战室
We need the wall cannons online.
我们得启动墙上的大炮
It's our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会了
Okay, great. I know the codes.
好 我知道密♥码♥
Arika and I will take care of it.
我和艾丽卡会搞定的
Sooner the better.
越快越好
Once the eight-balls get here the walls won't stop them.
堕天使军一旦抵达 城墙是无法挡住他们的
Alex...
亚历克斯
I don't want this to be the end.
我不希望一切就此结束
We survived the darkness.
我们从黑暗中活了下来
I'm not dying today, and neither are you.
我今天不会死的 你也不会
I saw--I saw our daughter.
我见到了...我见到了我们的女儿
Her name was Willow.
她叫威洛
Willow?
威洛
She was beautiful, and--
她很漂亮 还...
Our daughter?
我们的女儿
I saw our future,
我看见了我们的未来
or what it might have been.
或者说是原本的未来
Alex, we got to move.
亚历克斯 我们得走了
I'll see you soon, okay?
我很快就去找你 好吗
Be careful.
小心点
Gabriel, stop!
加百列 住手
You've betrayed me time and time again.
你一次又一次地背叛我
You were the one Julian wanted to kill,
朱利安想杀的人是你
and yet I was the one he tortured after you left.
可你逃走之后 他折磨的人却是我
I left to protect the Chosen One and father's markings.
我是去保护天选之子和父亲的标记
I did it all for us, for the family!
我这么做都是为了我们 为了家族
What has family ever meant to you, hmm?
家族对你而言到底算什么
You betrayed our family!
你背叛了我们的家族
You gave your gift away.
你将自己的天赋拱手让人
Claire, I'm not coming with you. I'm going home.
克莱尔 我不跟你去了 我要回家
Arika, I can't do this alone.
艾丽卡 我一个人办不到的
You can.
你可以
You're stronger than you think, maybe stronger than me,
你比自己想象的更坚强 可能比我还坚强
and this isn't my city.
而且这不是我的城市
I-I need to go back to Helena.
我得回海伦纳
This is not about Helena or Vega.
这不只关系到海伦纳或维加
If we don't kill these monsters,
如果我们不杀死这群怪物
that's it for all of us.
所有人都在劫难逃
Arika...
艾丽卡
please don't leave.
求你别走
Are you going to stop me?
你打算阻止我吗
No.
不
Too many people have died already.
已经死了太多人了
You want to go? Go.
你想走就走吧
I'm sorry. Yeah.
我很抱歉 是啊
Father's gone.
天父走了
I had hoped I was wrong,
我一直希望是我弄错了
But he really is gone.
但他真的不在了
I wonder, if your most prized creation
我在想 如果你最得意的作品
becomes your greatest failure,
变成了你最大的败笔
what are you do to?
你该怎么办呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Humans.
人类
They drove him away.
他们把天父逼走了
No, that's not the reason.
不 不是那样的
That's your interpretation.
那是你的臆想
Funny, coming from a man gifted with what one can
真可笑 这话居然出自一个身负看似
only assume are very important markings that none of us can read.
很重要但是没人能看懂的记号♥的人之口
Another gift from father.
又是一个天父的礼物
Uriel and her beloved Apocrypha,
乌列有她钟爱的《经外书》
the prophecies he gave Raphael,
拉斐尔拥有天父赠与的预言
the scribblings on your body, tokens for one and all.
你身上有一堆涂鸦 万物的标记
That's what all this is about, you feeling left out?
我明白是怎么回事了 你觉得你被遗忘了呗
Ah, not at all.
并没有
Father gave me a gift too.
天父也给我了一件礼物
A seal?
一个封印
No, not just any seal.
不 这可不是个普通的封印
Lucky number seven, the apocalypse.
这是第七封印 末日
I don't believe it.
我不信
Why would father entrust you with such--
为什么天父会交予你这等...
Power? Isn't it obvious?
力量吗 这不是明摆的吗
Gabriel, what are you doing?
加百列 你要干什么
All we have to do is crack the seventh seal.
我们要做的就是打碎第七封印
The skies will open.
天门将会打开
Our kind will descend to cure this world
我们的族群将会治愈
of a dreadful disease: humanity.
这个世界的毒瘤 也就是人类
You'll start a war pitting humans against angels.
这样你会开启一场人类和天使的战争
You wouldn't.
你不会想这么做的
But it's what father must have wanted.
但这一定是天父想要的
When the last human is dead, he'll return.
当最后一个人类死亡时 他就会回来的
He has to.
他必须回来
No. No, Raphael's prophecy foretells a chosen one.
不 拉斐尔的预言中有一个天选之子
No. We must find him together.
不 我们必须要一起找到他
You'll forgive me
请原谅
if I don't put much stock in raphael's prophecies.
我不相信拉斐尔的预言
She has a rather spotty record
一牵扯到预言未来
when it comes to predicting the future.
她可没那么靠谱
No.
不
There is only one way to bring father back,
只有一个办法能让天父回来
and it's in my hands.
它就在我的手中
Gabriel, please don't do this.
加百列 求求你别这么做
If you break that seal--no!
你如果打破封印--不要
There. It's done.
好了 已经打破了
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
You broke the seventh seal.
你打破了第七封印
You started the extermination war.
你挑起了灭绝之战
The seal was made to be broken.
封印就是用来打破的
No, you weren't meant to open the heavens.
不 封印给你并不是让你打开天门的
It was a test, a test you failed.
那是个测试 而且你没通过
No. You are wrong.
不 你错了
Eradicating the scourge of humanity is the only way
根除人类这个祸根是
to bring our father home.
让天父重返的唯一办法
That's why he gave us the power to destroy them.
这就是为什么他给了我们摧毁他们的力量
No, you're wrong.
不 你才错了
Father wanted us to save humanity, all of them.
天父想要我们拯救人类 拯救所有人
That's why he gave us the chosen one.
所以他给我们了天选之子
Agree to disagree.
求同存异吧
It's okay! We're human!
别开枪 我们是人类
We're human!
我们是人类
Gotta take a chance. Okay.
一定要抓住机会 好吧
Still no sign of Michael.
还是没看到米迦勒
He'd be here if he could.
他要是能来的话会来的
We're on our own.
全靠我们自己了
The city is under attack by an army of eight-balls,
城市正遭受到堕天使的攻击
So if you can use a weapon,
所以如果你能拿起武器
consider yourself a soldier of Vega.
把自己当做是维加的一名战士
You making yourself our leader?
你这是在领导我们吗
No, I'm not asking you to fight for me.
不 我不是让你们为我而战
I'm asking you to fight with me.
而是与我并肩作战
We fight or we die.
要么反抗 要么死
If you're killing angels, we're with you.
如果你要去杀天使 我们就跟着你
Good.
很好
Take everyone with a gun and get to the walls, everyone.
给每个人发杆枪 带他们去城墙
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表